Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Which non mod user would be the best fit for a mod? Who would be the worst fit?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Which non mod user would be the best fit for a mod? Who would be the worst fit? [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#51 Posted: 13:46:55 03/04/2016
Quote: CAV
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Quote: CAV
There's a Skype group for mods (or rather, the mods that replied and accepted to join)

._.

A jab at me I assume. Sorry about that.

Only three people responded trust me it's not a jab at you.

To be fair when you all joined up I was used to getting the cold shoulder and, by virtue of everyone else who stepped down, was the most authoritarian by that point.

...I'd arguably still be that, aside from not touching the Skylanders boards with a 50 foot pole. But, you know, I didn't want to be a handicapped mod anymore... and it doesn't seem like the handicaps ever went away, so...
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#52 Posted: 17:53:06 03/04/2016
Baro.
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#53 Posted: 22:22:21 03/04/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro
I would be a horrible mod. Aura24 would be a good mod

I'm also I favor of Aura being a mod, but whatever happened? He/she hasn't been very active, I believe.

Bifrost for Skylander section mod.

People who cause tons of drama or are trolls shouldn't be mods, obviously. More inactive (rules me out smilie) and inexperienced users, too. As well as people who beg to be mods (I'm pretty sure that one of the site pages has that as something you should t do if you wish to become a mod)

Pokemon2, since when was this an application thread? No need to stretch your wanting to be one smilie
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#54 Posted: 22:32:41 03/04/2016
Aura manages a looot of stuff(Skylanders Wiki,her youtube channel, and two dA groups off the top of my head), I don't know if she'd have the time to be honest but that's something only she can answer - if she wants to at all after the bad experiences with the modding practices.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:33:20 03/04/2016 by Bifrost
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me