Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The nudism topic [CLOSED]
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#1 Posted: 04:28:29 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
So what do you guys think about nudism and nudist colonies?

I've always wondered what it'd be like to live in a nudist colony. Just lettin' it all hang out all the time.
---
Boop me if you see this.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 04:33:48 23/03/2016
I'm too self conscious to even think about it lol

But one time, my family and I wanted to find a good surf spot in California, so we went to this pretty empty beach. A few hours later, like 8 fully nude people showed up and started doing beach stuff, and that's how we found out it was a nude beach.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 04:37:27 23/03/2016
I hate it when I am naked myself, why would I like it when other people are naked (Unless we are talking girls with boobs and everything. I would likely get a nosebleed and faint if I saw like 5 nude girls at once)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#4 Posted: 04:42:08 23/03/2016
Quote: Windumup
I hate it when I am naked myself, why would I like it when other people are naked (Unless we are talking girls with boobs and everything. I would likely get a nosebleed and faint if I saw like 5 nude girls at once)

Calm down, bucko, this isn't a harem anime.
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#5 Posted: 04:47:53 23/03/2016
I have so many questions for full time nudists...

But I mean, freeballin' is a basic human right.
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#6 Posted: 05:02:17 23/03/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

Calm down, bucko, this isn't a harem anime.

We're all horny 11 year olds at heart.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#7 Posted: 05:03:34 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I'd be really afraid of going near dogs though.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#8 Posted: 05:05:40 23/03/2016
Quote: Muffin Man
I'd be really afraid of going near dogs though.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
---
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#9 Posted: 05:09:30 23/03/2016
I'd like to think I'd give a nude beach a try is the opportunity ever arises. Probably not ever in nz though, I'd need to bathe in sunscreen and pray to god that I don't get skin cancer, what with the ozone layer having a massive hole in it and all.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#10 Posted: 05:32:57 23/03/2016
I don't want saggy boobs. smilie
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#11 Posted: 05:41:52 23/03/2016
buncha hot guys then i could consider
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#12 Posted: 08:28:13 23/03/2016
I have no problems with nudity (we're all nude when we go to sauna), but full-time nudism is a pretty strange idea.

Going to a nude beach could be fun, but I don't think I would do anything like that regularly.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#13 Posted: 11:33:44 23/03/2016
I'm ok with being nude. Its fun!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#14 Posted: 12:06:43 23/03/2016
Asking a person that sleeps in the nude this question can be quite interesting but okay, I'll answer this question with pure honesty. In all honesty I wouldn't want to live in a nudist colony because sooner or later I would have to get dressed to go to the store, the doctors, etc.. It would be fun to go to a nude beach not only would it be like being in a candy store looking at all the eye candy but it would be really nice to have an even tan. omg the thought of playing volleyball in the nude... I can honesty say just that thought in itself has me smiling. smilie
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#15 Posted: 12:10:17 23/03/2016
Would never even remotely consider it.

Oooh so if it's only women the colony is ok but if there's any men in it it's something to scorn. Got it.
#16 Posted: 12:13:08 23/03/2016

Horny nosebleeds dont happen in real life, bud.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#17 Posted: 13:27:42 23/03/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: CAV

Oooh so if it's only women the colony is ok but if there's any men in it it's something to scorn. Got it.

Just what I was thinking. Double standards, Windumup?

I wouldn't mind being in a nudist colony full of beautiful women either, to be honest.
#18 Posted: 14:10:13 23/03/2016
That sounds like an Adam Sandler movie.
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#19 Posted: 14:30:33 23/03/2016

and only the hot girls
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#20 Posted: 21:48:26 23/03/2016
Well I mean, you do you. I'm not really inclined either way. Just as long as you know, they don't go streaking down my street. I could never do something like that though.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#21 Posted: 21:49:03 23/03/2016
In Russia there was a sale if you enter naked you could get anything for free
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#22 Posted: 22:02:02 23/03/2016
I'm self conscious about being nude myself. And I don't have much of an opinion on nude stuff other than "good for you. You're airing out your body and you're probably gonna live a bit longer for doing such."
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#23 Posted: 00:01:39 24/03/2016

Or just..

Y'know, he doesn't want to see naked guys is all.

My response to a nudist beach is as follows: "lolwat"

This has been your daily "reaction post" with Cow.

Have a good day.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#24 Posted: 00:45:54 24/03/2016
Reported.

THE BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!1!!!!!

[User Posted Image]

(Lol, I didn't really report smilie)
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
#25 Posted: 00:26:05 19/04/2016
Do what you want, idfc. I don't really wanna see it though, so... Do what you want away from me.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Actually I once heard it can happen, but it's not very common.

Well, if I saw 5 girls naked, the blood wouldn't be going to my nose. I'll tell ya that much.
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#26 Posted: 00:44:17 19/04/2016
Do what you want, idfc. I don't really wanna see it though, so... Do what you want away from me.

Actually I once heard it can happen, but it's not very common.

Well, if I saw 5 girls naked, the blood wouldn't be going to my nose. I'll tell ya that much.

Nice month late reply.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me