Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Notification when quoted [CLOSED]
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#1 Posted: 16:27:35 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I know this has popped up before, but I wanted to bring it back to the table again. It would be very useful in my opinion if a feature was added to your little profile box at the top of the page that notified you when someone responds to your posts. I don't know about you, but every time I think I say something interesting on the forums, I check back to see if anyone has replied to my post, and it becomes sort of a hassle going back to all of the previous topics I've posted to, and I tend to forget some that I've even contributed to. Having a notification link for quotes would be a useful tool in relieving that unnecessary search and memorization. LIke the subscription notification, it could be a counter system added up at the top of the page. Also, replies to a topic you created wouldnt count towards it, since you can easily find the topic you created anyway.
Just a suggestion. I know a lot of people would think this would be a good addition to better the navigation and tools of the forum.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#2 Posted: 17:05:16 22/03/2016
Well, if you go to settings you can find a link to a list of all your posts. I usually check through these when I'm looking for replies.

Still a good idea though. I think a lot of people would find this helpful! smilie
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#3 Posted: 17:15:16 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: yelvy
Well, if you go to settings you can find a link to a list of all your posts. I usually check through these when I'm looking for replies.

Still a good idea though. I think a lot of people would find this helpful! smilie

I completely forgot about the view posts thing. smilie
But it would save you the time of having to go through 2 separate links just to get to that, and also you would know immediately in case you're carrying on a conversation with this user and you don't have to worry about them not being online by the time you see that they replied to you. smilie
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#4 Posted: 20:59:22 22/03/2016
I'd really like this.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#5 Posted: 03:31:46 01/05/2016
I suggested this a long while ago and even made a proof of concept, but nothing really happened. I'd love it to happen though.

[User Posted Image]
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#6 Posted: 05:38:47 01/05/2016
This would be nice to have. I wouldn't mind it.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me