Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > the question that matters most- team iron man or team cap?
Page 1 of 1
the question that matters most- team iron man or team cap? [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 15:19:01 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm personally team iron man.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#2 Posted: 15:19:23 22/03/2016
team cap
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7300
#3 Posted: 15:28:40 22/03/2016
Iron man!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#4 Posted: 15:33:50 22/03/2016
Team Cap, but only from an idealistic standpoint. If it were for any other conflict, I'd pick team Iron Man.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#5 Posted: 15:56:30 22/03/2016
Cap for the ideals in the original Marvel Civil War.
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#6 Posted: 16:03:50 22/03/2016
Team Cap <3
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#7 Posted: 16:44:07 22/03/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro
team cap

Quote: CAV
Cap for the ideals in the original Marvel Civil War.

Quote: AmethystRose
Team Cap <3

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8421
#8 Posted: 16:48:33 22/03/2016
I am conflicted and have yet to decide.

If I think about it I'm with StriderSwag's stance. Team Cap for idealistic terms, but Team Stark for any other situation.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:49:58 22/03/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
#9 Posted: 17:06:39 22/03/2016
Breaking it down so people can make an educated stance:

The Story:
1. Cap's best friend, Bucky Barnes, was brainwashed to become a Hydra assassin, one who's responsible for most major assassinations in the last 80 years, including Tony Stark's own father. He and Hydra are mostly responsible for the destruction in Washington DC. Barnes is also blamed for a bombing on the UN that either killed or gravely wounded the king of Wakanda, forcing his son T'Challa to become the new Black Panther to hunt him down. However, it can be argued that Barnes was under someone else's control during these assassinations, and it wasn't done by his own free will. He's also most likely innocent for the UN bombing.

2. After the Battle of New York, the kidnapping of the President, the Battle of DC, the Pym Tech Incident, and the Battle of Sovokia, many people in the world government feel as though The Avengers and other powered humans should be held responsible, causing the Sovokia Accords to be put into place. The Sovokia Accords would hold teams of heroes like The Avengers accountable for these actions, even if it's the result of a superpowered villain. Heroes would also only be able to act on disasters if the government wants them to.

Team Cap:
Team Cap believes Barnes is innocent and shouldn't be charged for those assassinations, as he wasn't under his own free will. They also believe the Sovokia Accords should not hold heroes accountable for those actions, and that superpowered disasters can be better handled by heroes, since they have more experience.
Team Cap consists of Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, and Agent 13.

Team Iron Man:
Team Iron Man believes Barnes should be convicted for all of his assassinations, and that he could still be brainwashed and dangerous. They also believe the Sovokia Accords would protect villains from causing widespread destruction, by having all superheroic actions monitored by the government, so villains like Ultron can't be created in the first place.
Team Iron Man consists of Iron Man, War Machine, Black Panther, Vision, Black Widow, and Spider-Man.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#10 Posted: 17:06:58 22/03/2016
Team cap, forever and always.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#11 Posted: 17:22:02 22/03/2016
Ok so with Strider's rundown I'm a lot more divided now.

Thing is that while I haven't read the Civil War comic series, I was at least aware that a major player in the registration act was that by registering with the government you reveal your secret identity. Doing so could lead to personal family and friends being attacked by villains and becoming considerably more open to attack or assassination attempts, which was the major reason I sided with Captain America. I figured through the trailers that this would still remain part of the plan on Team Iron Man, and that by registering you willingly give up your identity.

Then I remembered that as of now, Ant-Man is probably the only person on Cap's side who's identity isn't already known to the public.

If secret identities aren't really a player in all this I'm a lot more divided and I'll probably have to make up my mind while watching the film itself. Barnes may have been brainwashed but I don't think that's enough reason to clear him of every single assassination he's ever commit-now I sound like I'm on Stark's side.
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#12 Posted: 17:47:39 22/03/2016
Team Stark, any situation.

Possible spoilers if you haven't read the comics
Do you think they 'll kill Cap off in this movie, or wait?
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#13 Posted: 17:56:34 22/03/2016
I'm probably on Team Cap's side.

In terms of the Sovokia Accords, I don't think government registration for superheroes is going to help anything. There are still going to be supervillains that cause problems in the world and holding heroes accountable is only going to worsen the situation they're in, because they not only have to worry about villains, but the have to worry about what the government will do to punish them when they're held accountable, despite the fact that they saved something, whether it's a city, the world, etc. And this happens so often now in the MCU that I think it would just be better if the governments of the world prepared for when this inevitably happens again.

In terms of Bucky's innocence, that's where things get a bit tricky for me. On one hand, I'm on Cap's side because It's a fact that Bucky was brainwashed by Hydra, so we know it wasn't actually him that caused all those problems. However, I'm on Team Iron Man's side because despite this, Bucky still did those things, and he still might be a potential danger that the Avengers will have to deal with, because he's unpredictable in his current state.

I'm Team Cap mostly because of the Accords. I'm really divided on where to stand when concerning Bucky. If nothing else I'm on Cap's side because he's my favorite superhero in the MCU and Winter Soldier is my favorite superhero movie.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:57:52 22/03/2016 by pankakesparx456
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#14 Posted: 18:50:54 22/03/2016
Quote: Bumblebunnii

Spoilors:
Ive heard theyll kill off a few heroes (cap and thor is what im hearing) in the next few movies, cant be sure tho
#15 Posted: 18:54:57 22/03/2016
Quote: Underian

Spoilors:
Ive heard theyll kill off a few heroes (cap and thor is what im hearing) in the next few movies, cant be sure tho

Possible Civil War Spoilers:
It's pretty certain that they'll kill off Cap and have either Bucky or Falcon step into the role of Cap.
Also we know another Avenger will die in Civil War, with the likely candidates being War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, or Black Widow.
#16 Posted: 18:59:44 22/03/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

Spoilors:

It's pretty certain that they'll kill off Cap and have either Bucky or Falcon step into the role of Cap.
Also we know another Avenger will die in Civil War, with the likely candidates being War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, or Black Widow.

Spoilers
Huh thought we saw war machine sort of dead in a trailer, or was he just unconscious? I can see war machine dying the most out of those. Scarlet Witch dying would be about as dumb as quicksilvers death imo unless they can get her to be developed before then and hawkeye dying would make quicksilvers sacrifice even dumber. Idk qbout black widow
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#17 Posted: 19:03:56 22/03/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

Spoilors:

Age of Ultron and Civil War spoilers:

But how would that make sense then since Cap, Hawkeye, and Black Widow appeared in Tony's vision of the Infinity War? That vision implies that those characters are at least still alive by Infinity War.

I don't read the comics so I don't know if knowledge of them helps at all.
---
Cool cool.
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#18 Posted: 19:51:16 22/03/2016
Spoilers
If they kill Hawkeye, I will never watch another Marvel movie ever. Ever. But my bet is that Cap dies comic book style, and Falcon takes his place.
I don't think Hawkeye dies, and I don't think they would kill off Black Widow... Maybe the Scarlet Witch? But they don't typically introduce big characters and then kill them off immediately.

Who knows, they don't have to follow the comics even remotely.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6345
#19 Posted: 20:18:19 22/03/2016
Team captain.
#20 Posted: 21:34:11 22/03/2016
Reading Strider's post, totally Team Cap.

I do see the reason for Team Stark, but I don't think that The Gov watching what Supers do would prevent the creation of any villains. At least not to a full degree. While many MCU villains are a result of the main character of their respective film, how do we know we'll get a villain who just comes out of know where?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8708
#21 Posted: 22:48:54 22/03/2016
Team Stark for the money and the *****es.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#22 Posted: 00:20:26 23/03/2016
Team Hulk
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#23 Posted: 00:44:16 23/03/2016
I'm on Team Captain for life.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#24 Posted: 01:54:29 23/03/2016
stark
#25 Posted: 14:01:43 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm still team iron man after that rundown by strider.

monitoring the actions of the supers could easily prevent things like ultron happening again.

plus one of our dudes is a magenta 3d-printed siri bot with one of the most powerful objects in the universe on his forehead.
#26 Posted: 14:04:50 23/03/2016
More I think about it, the Gov watching Supers COULD definitely prevent the creation of villains, but whose to say we might just get villain who wasn't a result of a Super and is fully natural?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:11:01 23/03/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#27 Posted: 14:16:56 23/03/2016
Spider-man.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
#28 Posted: 15:47:19 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan55
Spider-man.

welcome to team iron man

we have money, scarlett johansson, and the mind stone
#29 Posted: 15:49:53 23/03/2016
I'll take 1 Scarlett Johansson with a side of fries, and two more sides of money.
---
#30 Posted: 15:53:31 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I'll take 1 Scarlett Johansson with a side of fries, and two more sides of money.

would you like a mind stone with those fries?
#31 Posted: 15:55:29 23/03/2016
No, just the money will do.
---
#32 Posted: 15:58:35 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
No, just the money will do.

k

thank you for coming to team iron man
#33 Posted: 15:59:53 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
I'm personally team iron man.

Quote: darkwolf
Iron man!

Quote: somePerson
Team Stark for the money and the *****es.

Quote: Ninpire
stark

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING
#34 Posted: 16:01:22 23/03/2016
Quote: yelvy
Team cap, forever and always.

Quote: pankakesparx456
I'm probably on Team Cap's side.

In terms of the Sovokia Accords, I don't think government registration for superheroes is going to help anything. There are still going to be supervillains that cause problems in the world and holding heroes accountable is only going to worsen the situation they're in, because they not only have to worry about villains, but the have to worry about what the government will do to punish them when they're held accountable, despite the fact that they saved something, whether it's a city, the world, etc. And this happens so often now in the MCU that I think it would just be better if the governments of the world prepared for when this inevitably happens again.

In terms of Bucky's innocence, that's where things get a bit tricky for me. On one hand, I'm on Cap's side because It's a fact that Bucky was brainwashed by Hydra, so we know it wasn't actually him that caused all those problems. However, I'm on Team Iron Man's side because despite this, Bucky still did those things, and he still might be a potential danger that the Avengers will have to deal with, because he's unpredictable in his current state.

I'm Team Cap mostly because of the Accords. I'm really divided on where to stand when concerning Bucky. If nothing else I'm on Cap's side because he's my favorite superhero in the MCU and Winter Soldier is my favorite superhero movie.

Quote: TTD
Team captain.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Reading Strider's post, totally Team Cap.

I do see the reason for Team Stark, but I don't think that The Gov watching what Supers do would prevent the creation of any villains. At least not to a full degree. While many MCU villains are a result of the main character of their respective film, how do we know we'll get a villain who just comes out of know where?

Quote: Chompy-King257
I'm on Team Captain for life.

6 v 5, Zap.
We win.
#35 Posted: 17:43:08 23/03/2016
make it 7 ; )
#36 Posted: 17:44:48 23/03/2016
7 V 5 ZAP
THINGS ARENT LOOKING GREAT FOR YOU
#37 Posted: 17:47:24 23/03/2016
FOOOOOOR BUCKYYYYYYYYY!
---
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#38 Posted: 21:48:51 23/03/2016
the obvious choice

[User Posted Image]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#39 Posted: 22:02:56 23/03/2016
NOW IT'S 8 VS 5!

GEEEEEEETTT DUNKED ON!

HEAR THE PEOPLE SHOUT HIS NAME FROM THE ROOFTOPS!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#40 Posted: 22:31:01 23/03/2016
Rooting for crossbones to get the unexpected kill WHOO GO CROSSBONES!
---
POPSMARTS!
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#41 Posted: 03:03:04 24/03/2016
Team Cap, not because of powers/favourites (Iron Man and Spiderman are two of my favourite superheroes, actually), but because I feel they deserve to win. Bucky was not in control, and still deserves to be defended.

and not just because i ship stucky

only partially because i ship stucky

anD DID YOU SEE THE TRAILER WHEN CAP THREW THE SHIELD AT IRON MAN AND THEN IT WENT TO BUCKY AND HE THREW IT WITH HIS ROBOT ARM AND IT WAS ALL LIKE "SHWOOM" AND THEN LIKE "CLANK" AND THAT WAS SO COOL OH MY GOD
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#42 Posted: 10:06:37 24/03/2016
Quote: dinorang67
Team Cap, not because of powers/favourites (Iron Man and Spiderman are two of my favourite superheroes, actually), but because I feel they deserve to win. Bucky was not in control, and still deserves to be defended.

and not just because i ship stucky

only partially because i ship stucky

anD DID YOU SEE THE TRAILER WHEN CAP THREW THE SHIELD AT IRON MAN AND THEN IT WENT TO BUCKY AND HE THREW IT WITH HIS ROBOT ARM AND IT WAS ALL LIKE "SHWOOM" AND THEN LIKE "CLANK" AND THAT WAS SO COOL OH MY GOD

[User Posted Image]

pure love
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me