darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Barebones Skylanders Shopping List for 100%
Page 1 of 1
Barebones Skylanders Shopping List for 100%
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#1 Posted: 16:26:59 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
So I already know how many/which toys I need for Swap Force, but what about the next 2? How many toys of EACH element do I need? Note that by 100% I mean open all elemental gates/areas, not unlock every minuscule thing that comes with each toy, like using the soul gem or whatever.

Trap Team
How many Trap Team characters IN TOTAL of each element? Do you need a Trap Team character specifically to open some elemental gates and regular characters can open others like in Swap Force?
How many Traps IN TOTAL of each element?

Superchargers
How many Superchargers of each element?
How many vehicles of each element? I already know you need one of each terrain (3 in total).
How many trophies?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:33:26 20/03/2016 by ClassicSpyroLUV
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#2 Posted: 16:28:09 20/03/2016
I would find this useful too! Good topic! smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#3 Posted: 16:35:03 20/03/2016
Trap Team -
10 Trap Masters for gates(1 for clusters), one per element
11 Traps, one per element+Kaos, for Villain Quests
I believe the four Adventure Packs count for this one since two of them are plot-important. No idea since I just have Nightmare Express unlocked and not enough Trap Masters to 100% main story mode.

Superchargers -
1 of ANY Skylander - Instant Spitfire counts
3 Vehicles, one for each terrain - Instant Hot Streak counts
Unlike other games, you only get percentage bonuses for Chests found, the Gates/Elemental Vehicle Zones are just an easy way to get Stardust and some gold/gearbits.
Trophies also don't count towards the overall completion but getting 3 stars on their challenges is part of their separate completion, so all but the Kaos Trophy if you want those.

And since it's different
Superchargers Racing -
10 Vehicles, one per element
Possibly every Magic Item in the series, including Adventure Packs, not sure if it adds to the total percentage
3 Racing Pack Trophies
At least one Skylander of any type - There are no Instants in this game.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 16:40:05 20/03/2016 by Bifrost
#4 Posted: 16:37:06 20/03/2016
Oh wow! So not that much then for SC. Maybe I'll consider it. TT is out the window though, I hear it wasn't that good anyway.

Skylanders racing? Was that 3DS only?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:38:47 20/03/2016 by yelvy
#5 Posted: 16:39:10 20/03/2016
Quote: yelvy
Oh wow! So not that much then for SC. Maybe I'll consider it. TT is out the window though, I hear it wasn't that good anyway.

TT's the definition of pointless 100%. You'll have tons of fun if you get the game on sale, portal,a trap for a villain you like and any Skylander, because MOST of the Gates are 30 seconds of walking in a room until you find the hat. Sometimes there are even pointless puzzles that only lead to gold. Unless you really want the bragging rights, no point in going after them if you don't want to spend much.

Superchargers is kind of the opposite. If you don't want to race/do boring challenges until 6kylanders is announced, you better spend your time getting all those Story Mode stars and chests because there isn't much else to do.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:46:41 20/03/2016 by Bifrost
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#6 Posted: 16:39:22 20/03/2016
You need one Trap Master of each element in order to unlock all gates in the game (and any Trap Master can break all the traptanium crystals throughout the game), plus one trap of each element (including a Kaos trap) in order to capture all villains. Plus you need the four adventure packs to unlock four additional levels.

Edit: Yeah Trap Team is definitely by far the most expensive game to buy all the necessary stuff for 100% completion. Especially since all the Light and Dark stuff is so rare that you'll need to pay much higher than MSRP in order to buy any of it online. But it's still perfectly enjoyable if you just focus on buying only your favorite characters and traps and ignore 100% completion.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:46:38 20/03/2016 by Muffin Man
#7 Posted: 16:55:18 20/03/2016
Quote: Bifrost

Superchargers is kind of the opposite. If you don't want to race/do boring challenges until 6kylanders is announced, you better spend your time getting all those Story Mode stars and chests because there isn't much else to do.

Uh... I hate the feeling of no content. I remember rationing myself to one chapter per day in SSA because I wanted to make it last longer, haha smilie
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#8 Posted: 17:02:28 20/03/2016 | Topic Creator
WHEEEEEW! I was worried I'd have to pass on TT or break the bank on it. I'll go with base game, maybe Enigma if I can find him (he's so cool looking!), the adventure packs and as many traps as I can get for cheap. Man I hope one of my EB stores has used light and dark characters! They're SOOO cool! Even if I just get Knight Light and Blackout I'll be over the freaking moon!

Also, Bifrost, What did you mean about Superchargers racing? Was that a 3DS game, or another aspect of the console version? If it's part of the console how much do you miss by skipping it, in terms of game play time and general consensus enjoy ability?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:03:26 20/03/2016 by ClassicSpyroLUV
#9 Posted: 17:02:57 20/03/2016
That is a problem with Superchargers,yeah. I was so excited to finally get a game at launch that with everyone else I just blazed through it in a week, then took a break; and it was quite an unpleasant surprise to notice there is REALLY nothing else to do but race and do some slightly-altered story mode levels.

Superchargers Racing is, well, a racing only spinoff. But since it's on the Wii this time aside from just 3DS,it's a little easier to run into than the other 3DS games. Something of note is that it's a good purchase for better racing gameplay if you have the WiiU version(since you can just play it on the WiiU) and you get Bowser and a Sky Vehicle along if you get its starter pack, a head start on both. But of course,it has even more ridiculous requirements than TT, because of the Adventure Packs being needed to get all the Magic Item Stars, I think. Don't have the game myself.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:22:09 20/03/2016 by Bifrost
#10 Posted: 17:42:21 20/03/2016
Huh. Sounds like an unneeded spin-off. Even if I am a sucker for racing games, I think I'll pass, haha smilie
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#11 Posted: 18:16:56 20/03/2016

Skylanders racing? Was that 3DS only?

Trap Team is actually my favorite. It might not be the best story-wise but it is certainly the most fun IMO. If you could get it for a good price than I'd highly recommend it.
---
Hahahahaha
#12 Posted: 18:18:10 20/03/2016
Ahhh... All the different opinions!

I'm only into TT if it's fun AND cheap. Lack of story makes me wary.
#13 Posted: 18:27:21 20/03/2016
The story is simple but fun, I'd say it feels a lot like one of those old good children's cartoons - you're there for the thrill of fighting villains and the odd humor rather than any "deep"(at least by skylanders' standards) development like what's seen in SC; though I like both all the same. The meta humor at the end of TT is also a nice surprise,but if I go into details it's huge spoilers.
---
#14 Posted: 18:33:06 20/03/2016
^ Eh... I'm probably never going to play it so GB/PM me if you want... smilie
#15 Posted: 18:37:33 20/03/2016
It's been two years, it's past spoiler time already.

Basically, the games finally remember that there player with the controller is at the fault of the villains losing, aside from the games' dev team. Kaos even suspects The Ancients are actually Toys For Bob playing god in Skylands; and though he misses the mark he gains the power to see you through the TV and attack as well, aside from manipulating your own portal from the game. Nobody over 12 is going to believe this is real,but it's a risk the devs took to make some kids' day a little more amazing and scarier that I respect.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:37:52 20/03/2016 by Bifrost
#16 Posted: 18:40:39 20/03/2016
Sounds a bit cringe-worthy, haha smilie

Anyway, it's nice for Acti to take risks (even small ones!) every now and then.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me