darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > PS4 What takes over into a new game?
Page 1 of 1
PS4 What takes over into a new game? [CLOSED]
SkyJo Green Sparx Gems: 490
#1 Posted: 13:36:45 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Can anybody tell me what takes over into a new game? I saw some emblems take over but I´m confused what else will do. The hats, vehicle mods? Thx
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 17:44:00 19/03/2016
Well, the only files that you can between games are what is inside the toys. You know, like Hats, Experience Level, Money, Villain inside Trap, Vehicle Mods, Upgrades...
---
Bruh
#3 Posted: 18:08:11 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Thx, but I mean a new Superchargers game on the same profile. I recognized that some emblems take over but not all. Are the vehicle parts that I´ve collected in game 1 also in game 2, the skystones, hats ...?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4 Posted: 18:20:44 19/03/2016
Quote: SkyJo
Thx, but I mean a new Superchargers game on the same profile. I recognized that some emblems take over but not all. Are the vehicle parts that I´ve collected in game 1 also in game 2, the skystones, hats ...?

Well, your Portal Master Ranks keeps, but none of the items you collected. The parts you have saved as now on your vehicle (same with hats) keep, but you need to collect the others again.
---
Bruh
#5 Posted: 12:29:46 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Ok, I had a nother experience. I´ve started a new game on my profile a vew days before and everything I collected in my first playthrough is in my second one, hats, mods, skystones, the emblems that correspond to the collectibles and the mods that unlock with Boom 5000.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me