Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8650
#501 Posted: 00:11:13 10/04/2016
"Sybil I need to be alone. Keeping a secret this important really hurts me." Rose sa I'd.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#502 Posted: 00:36:40 10/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil took offense to that, but decided to do what she wanted.
"... Fine. Suit yourself." she said upset, leaving Sayan's den before even letting the leopard have a saying in the matter.

Sybil walked very fast to avoid Sayan from saying anything to her, and once she was near the beach, she started pondering.
"Maybe I should tell him. If he finds out by himself, it may make things worse." Sybil said to herself, talking about Crocux. She knew that the wolverine secret couldn't be kept forever, so she thought maybe it was better if the crocodile found out through her than through any other source.
"Alright... here I go. Please don't let him be angry." Sybil said to herself, as she started to look for Crocux, hoping not to find him since he probably won't take the news very well...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#503 Posted: 00:38:36 10/04/2016
"Oh, hello!" Voraci replied. "Such a relief, right? To think that it could have been so much worse! I don't think a single soul has been lost, even!"
"Yeah, I'm not all that impressed."
"Oh, and a thousand thanks to you, friend! We hated to add any extra weight on you're back--"
"Literally."
"But the eggs were completely vulnerable to a creature with those intentions. It was quite nerve-racking to think of it tearing into the bushes and ravaging our future, and having to helplessly watch as it--" he took an exasperated breath, "ah, nevermind, nevermind. How are they faring?"
"And Speckles? Where did you hide them?"
#504 Posted: 00:51:56 10/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Cole approached them, glad to having found them so fast.
"Hey guys. Yes, we have been lucky." he also said, neither him or the rest of the keas having heard about the unfortunate warbler.
"Speckles is up there with Mambo and Cheryl right now. The boss didn't want to let him go until I found you two. So now then, I'll be right back." Cole explained, as he proceeded to fly to the tree again in order to retrieve the tiny friend.

Once he explained to Mambo that the snake couple was downstairs he agreed to have Cole take him. Cheryl was kinda going to miss him, since he was so much better company than the mongoose.
"Alright guys. Here's your friend. Take care you all." Cole said, after having a smooth flight, gently carrying Speckles with his talons and carefully placing him on a dry branch in front of the snakes.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8628
#505 Posted: 17:03:27 10/04/2016
Sayan sighed, realised that Sybil had more-or-less thrown under the bus. "Wait... Rose! I had wanted to tell you-- believe me. I was merely following Sybil's wishes and waiting until the time was right.," he said with a heavy heart.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:54:18 10/04/2016 by redwes
#506 Posted: 17:46:46 10/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Crocux? Hey Crocux! Where are you? I need to tell you something!" Sybil called, in a rather low voice since she didn't actually wanted to find him.

Near Rose's tree, Peepers had actually heard everything about the wolverine being alive. He lived near Rose and Sayan, having moved near them to keep watch. He was at first very concerned with the news, but then imagined that Sybil had the creature very contained. Unlike most of the warblers, he wasn't a gossipers, and knowing the panic the news would cause, he would keep it to himself until the time was right.
---
#507 Posted: 17:54:51 10/04/2016
"I just wished you told me." Rose said as she looked down.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#508 Posted: 22:11:02 10/04/2016
OOC: I'm falling apart. I need hugs from my only friends.
#509 Posted: 23:03:54 10/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Let's send a PM to see if we can help.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I just wished you told me." Rose said as she looked down.

Peepers was still nearby, and waiting for Rose to talk so that he could speak to Sayan himself. He understood Rose's point of view, but he also understood why Sayan and Sybil chose not to tell her, and believed it was a bad idea to discuss about such a matter, even if they believed the were far away of earshot.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#510 Posted: 23:51:24 10/04/2016
Crocux was in his cave lying on his back sound asleep. It would take a lot to wake up that big lug.

Jack heard Saris's calls and said to the sevral "i'll be right back." he got up and went to find the sorce. convenently enough Saris just arrived their "Saris! keep it down! we have patents that need their rest!" he hissed angerly. Saris approched him and said "were's dad? is he ok? how long has he been hurt?" Jack grabbed Saris's mouch clamping it shut "the old man's inside resting. he's been like this for a few days. his injuries are suvere, from a professional stand point since he's getting weaker by the day the damage was worse then we thought, he doesn't have long to live. but that's a professional stand point. from my stand point, the old cobra's gonna live even if it kills me. but sadly even if he does recover his fangs won't grow back since they're broken. probably broke when the wolverine pulled him off."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#511 Posted: 00:08:48 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
After almost an hour of searching, Sybil gave up the search, which was a relief for her since she wasn't ready to tell Crocux the awful news. Since she couldn't find the cave where he was resting, she got ready to prepare her tree for Shadow's arrival... but first, she needed tk see how Ravage was doing. So covering herself with mud and leaves to camouflage herself from the warblers and the rest of the Haven residents, something she had good experience with when she was in hiding.

So after successfully walking to the hole that was to be Shadow's prison, and where Ravage was currently residing, Sybil took a peek.
"Hey, creature! Show yourself!" she demanded, wanting to see his state.

While Saris arrived, Whirlpool was deep in sleep. Wombats usually needed a lot of sleep to get through the day, and since he has been skipping too many of them, there was no force that could wake him up, so at the moment, and the patient's caring was left on Jack's hands alone.
---
#512 Posted: 00:46:06 11/04/2016
Jack then said "now if you'll excuse me I have patents to tend to." and went back inside to resume treatment.

Ravage wimpered and noisaly moved away since the tone of her voice scared him. "S-Sybil bad! S-Sybil want to h-hurt m-me!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#513 Posted: 00:49:11 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"No I don't. I just want to see how you're doing." Sybil explained, wanting to get through to him. She figured he was hungry, but didn't know what to feed him.
---
#514 Posted: 01:44:55 11/04/2016
Ravage still feard her as he had grow to see Sybil as something to fear. "S-Sybil n-no hurt m-me?" he asked as he slowly drew closer still unable to see.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#515 Posted: 01:53:42 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Certainly I won't! I just want to see how you're doing, that's all." Sybil insisted, still believing he was faking it, but playing along. The forest in that part was extremely quiet. Nothing but a few insects, and that's why nobody, not even the warblers, had discovered Ravage so far.
---
#516 Posted: 02:41:11 11/04/2016
Ravage was very hesitent but came over to show himself. "I-it h-hurts" he said as he held the spot were his right arm used to be. he was clearly in bad shape. his head was misshapen, the soket were his arm once was was getting infected, he was covered from head to tail in dried blood. his head was bearly holding up preventing him from being able to see. the only thing you could see properly was his mouth with his teeth covered in blood and a few teeth missing as well. on his head you could see indentations in the shape of croc teeth from were Crocux bit him. if the damage didn't prove that he wasn't faking then who knows what will.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#517 Posted: 02:50:07 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was both terrified and disgusted with such a pitiful sight, now convinced beyond shadow of a doubt that the poor creature was truly hurt, and no doubt traumatized for life. But it was a good thing he had lost his memory, since that meant that he wasn't a merciless beast wanting to kill for the mere pleasure of it. If Ravage really had no memory as Jet has concluded, then she believed she could turn his life for the better.
"So now... what is it that you want to do? What do you think... about life?" Sybil asked, putting him to the test. Now she was really hesitant to tell Crocux, since he could target Ravage if he wanted to finish the job, or her for lying to his face.
---
#518 Posted: 02:59:06 11/04/2016
Ravage was confused but answered mainly out of fear "it hurts. m-make it stop hurting. w-want to make it stop hurting." he then procceded to answer the second question "w-what's l-li-lie-lie-life?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#519 Posted: 03:25:27 11/04/2016
Rose then went back inside to rest.
---
SC
#520 Posted: 04:42:28 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Ravage was confused but answered mainly out of fear "it hurts. m-make it stop hurting. w-want to make it stop hurting." he then procceded to answer the second question "w-what's l-li-lie-lie-life?"

Sybil shook her head, not believing the amount of damage that was done to him. She was even starting to wish Crocux could have succeeded in killing him so that he won't be going through this agony. She then made herself a goal; try to cure Ravage's wounds, but only his wounds, since his amnesia came for the best. He mustn't remember the mindless creature he was before. She was going to give him a chance... but only for Jet's moralistic sake.
"Listen, I will make the pain go away... but I can't do it alone. I'll be right back with help." Sybil said, leaving to find Sayan. She didn't answer his question about life, since she had no idea how to put it. So not thinking back, she went to find the Amur leopard, though that meant confronting Rose again, which was something she wasn't looking forward to. But she knew that she had no choice if she wanted to try to save the wolverine...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:44:30 11/04/2016 by Felines
#521 Posted: 04:59:51 11/04/2016
Ravage was happy about that and waited for her return.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#522 Posted: 06:06:10 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil reached Sayan's den, and was relieved to see him alone, since Rose left to rest.
"Sayan. Come on, hurry!" Sybil urged, since she didn't want Rose to follow them or question what they were about to do. Sybil meant to explain ever hint once they get to Ravage's hole...
---
#523 Posted: 06:24:16 11/04/2016
Sayan nodded and quickly followed. No matter what he thought of the current situation-- Ravage was a priority.
---
#524 Posted: 07:28:55 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil lead Sayan to Ravage, and then finally went straight to the point. With a whisper, she talked;
"Listen Sayan, I have inspected him from above here, and he is indeed very, very injured. I know I'm taking my risk here, but I need a favor..." Sybil sighed, before telling Sayan her plan.
"I have learned a bit about medicine from Whirlpool back when I was living with him. He and Jack already have two patients, so I can't possibly bring them another one. After I'm done gathering materials to heal him, I need you to tie a vine around my waist, and lowered me down there with him. If something... happens, then you can pull me up." Sybil said, knowing that she risked injury there with the wolverine, but she didn't want to occupy the poor wombat anymore, so she will try to take full responsibility for Ravage.
---
#525 Posted: 07:40:05 11/04/2016
"Risky, but I believe you may be right.," Sayan said overlooking Ravage. "Alright... we have to do it. Now that we have him-- we have to at least keep him alive.," he reasoned.
---
#526 Posted: 07:45:08 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright then, while I gather the necessary medicine, you try to get him food. Perhaps lizards, fish, and if you go to the wetland, perhaps there is a pigeon out there." Sybil suggested, leaving in order to find the necessary materials. The pigeons didn't migrate, yet nobody has seen one at the wetland lately, possibly moving to another part of the island as response to the drought. But maybe there were a few that stayed behind? It was hard to know.
---
#527 Posted: 07:52:48 11/04/2016
Sayan proceeded to the wetlands, figuring that the pigeons would provide a more suitable diet for the wolverine. He believed he knew a spot-- assuming they were still there. He hadn't been in the wetlands for some time now.
---
#528 Posted: 08:03:11 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The pigeons have almost all moved away. However, there was a small cluster at the other side of the lake, who haven't moved from that spot since they were either injured or too old to move away. Sayan could catch them easily, but he would have to swim to get to them.

In the meantime, Sybil was gathering two different type of leaves; one that produced a sap that cleaned up wounds like an antibiotic, and another one that was so smooth to the touch, it felt like cotton, which could work as both as a cast to his paws and bandages to his head. Luckily, the two trees that produced those leaves were more common there than at Hunted island, so it didn't took Sybil long to gather them.
---
#529 Posted: 08:28:07 11/04/2016
Sayan stopped at the water's edge, surprised to see that the pigeons were still there. He had noted the location, but figured they would have gone away with the others of their kind. Still-- he was hesitant to swim through the murky water. Surprisingly-- it wasn't the water itself that bothered him but rather possibly what was in the water. Afterall-- he had grown to be quite tolerant and skilled in the act thanks in part due to the orca games. 'You better be worth it.,' he thought to himself as he dove into the water. He proceeded to swim across the murky lake water and within easy reach of the pigeons. It was an easy catch, but he couldn't wait to get the skunk of the swamp off him.
---
#530 Posted: 15:36:32 11/04/2016
Ravage heard them talking and perked up a little. he recodnized Sayan's voice as a voice of hope. he waited patantly for them to return.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#531 Posted: 16:52:59 11/04/2016
Sayan soon made his way back-- swimming once again across the murky lake. He shook some of the murky water off before proceeding back towards the wolverine's hole-- along with the easily caught pigeons.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:53:20 11/04/2016 by redwes
#532 Posted: 18:03:04 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil also reached Ravage, and with the leaves she needed, she also took a vine from one of the trees for Sayan to lower her down. They reached the hole almost at the same time.
"Sayan! Hey! So there are still a few pigeons there! That's great news!" Sybil said happily, believing just like Sayan that pigeons was the best option for a wolverine.
"Alright then Sayan. Give them to him. I want to be lowered down only after he's been fed." Sybil suggested, wanting to take all the necessary precautions. The wolverine might have been amnesic and seemingly harmless, but she didn't want to risk instincts taking over.
---
#533 Posted: 18:13:42 11/04/2016
"Here... these are for you.," Sayan said throwing the pigeons down to Ravage. He waited to see how the wolverine would react to the food.
---
#534 Posted: 18:22:11 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil watched too, and deep inside, she was furious on having to take care of a creature that threatened many lives and even took away one, when they could have taken advantage on that particular time to prepare for Shadow's arrival.

At Sholeh's home, the mongoose was waiting anxiously for Shadow. She didn't interacted with any of the Komodo dragons that were already on the island, since she didn't want to be involved in this second war. She wasn't going to help Shadow again either, but she was ready to welcome him to do whatever he wanted. She was so sick of having so many warblers around, one could't have any peace or privacy with so many of them around.
---
#535 Posted: 20:08:36 11/04/2016
AJ:
I pounce on Rose, tickling her nose with my tail. My eyes sparkle with delight as I, hang by one foot above her. No more frowns for Auntie Rose, nope its laughter and smiles from here on in.
#536 Posted: 20:14:00 11/04/2016
"Wah! AJ!" Rose chuckled a little. "You always know when to make me laugh."
---
SC
#537 Posted: 20:36:53 11/04/2016
Ravage heard something hit the ground and jumped, backing up out of fear. then he remembered what Sayan said and approched them slowly. he then tried to sniff them but couldn't smell them. he wined and rubbed his nose. since his face hurt so much he couldn't feel the new cut marks he made on his face. he couldn't understand and said "what t-these f-for?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#538 Posted: 20:43:49 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Seriously?" Sybil said, annoyed. She couldn't believe anybody would be injured enough to forget something as basic as feeding.
"Those are for eating! Come on, aren't you hungry!?" Sybil asked, practically yelling. Ravage has spent a large amount of time without feeding, so she believed he would get hungry sooner or later.
---
#539 Posted: 20:48:44 11/04/2016
Ravage flinched at her yelling and tried to think about it. "h-hungry?" he slowly started to figure it out and grabbed one of the pigions blindly. not knowing any better he started eating the wing without getting the feathers off first.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#540 Posted: 21:12:03 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was disgusted by his eating habits, but at least he was eating, and that was the important thing.
"You know, I think those would taste better if you take off the feathers first." she casually commented, not wanting the wolverine to get impaled by one of the quills even though they would barely do any damage. Now that Ravage was eating, Sybil would feel safer going down the hole with him. With a full belly, there was no reason for him to attack her, which is why she hoped he never recovered the memory of his previous, savage life.
---
#541 Posted: 21:17:17 11/04/2016
Ravage coughed out feathers realizing a little late about the feathers. he felt for the feathers and started to remove them. after the wing was feather free he resumed eating. he then realized how hungry he was and ignoring the pain in his face and mouth tore out paw fulls of feathers and started to eat like he hasn't eaten in days. it took two pigions to fill him up and when he was done he burped loudly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#542 Posted: 21:24:27 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, I guess that means he's done." Sybil said, having looked away after not tolerating any longer his habit. She then started to tie up her waist to the vine she brought, and gave it to Sayan.
"Alright then. If you're done, I'm coming down to cure you." Sybil commented, wanting to warn him beforehand that he was going to have company for a while.
---
#543 Posted: 22:24:32 11/04/2016
Ravage barely understood and nodded
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#544 Posted: 22:29:04 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil then signaled Sayan to get ready. However, instead of making Sayan grab the vine as originally intended, she instead tied the other end of it to his own waist, believing it would be better and much easier for him to pull her up that way rather than grabbing it with his mouth and risk biting it down and leaving her trapped there with the wolverine.

Now with everything settled, Sybil grabbed the leaves and went down, preparing to fight in case he got hostile.
"Alright now. Here I am. You better hold very still while I do my work." Sybil ordered, not being intimidated by him even though Ravage was slightly bigger than her.
---
#545 Posted: 22:53:35 11/04/2016
Ravage heard this and rested his arm on the ground and held as still as he could. he nodded as an ok to get started.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#546 Posted: 23:25:29 11/04/2016
AJ:
"Yep, that is what I do best, is make people laugh and smile, forgetting their troubles. So Aunt Rose what would you like to do? You're probably wondering how I can do this. Well my feet are very flexible. So shall we," I say landing perfectly next to her, with a quiet plop.
#547 Posted: 23:29:22 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil started the procedure delicately, just as she has seen Whirlpool do it with injured cockatoos before. Discovering Hunted island and meeting the wombat was possibly one of the best things that ever happened since the Haven foundation. But putting aside her thoughts, she got the leaves, mashing the first batch to make the antibiotic to his wounds, and after that was done, she left the second batch intact and use them as bandages to his open wounds, beginning with his ripped front paw. It was very lucky that the salty water of the ocean stopped the hemorrhage and part of the bleeding, so there was a large possibility that the wolverine will survive and better yet, stop feeling the pain that he was complaining about so much.
---
#548 Posted: 23:32:35 11/04/2016
From up above, Sayan watched closely keeping an eye out for the first sign of trouble.
---
#549 Posted: 23:40:34 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
All went like Sybil had planned, and Ravage didn't show any signs of attacking so far, but that didn't stop her from lowering her guard.
"There, all done. How do you feel now?" Sybil asked after about half an hour of treating him, wanting to make sure he felt better before Sayan brought her back.
---
#550 Posted: 23:53:16 11/04/2016
Rose smiled. "I would but I just want to rest an heal. How about we just try to make each other laugh." Rose said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me