darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 18 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#851 Posted: 10:41:16 23/05/2016
Quote: wideawakewesley
Quote: Aura24
Original image on calendar page is gone, Activision has hidden it. Even the new Golden Queen image.

Shame they've only looked at that specific Amazon site...there are others smilie

Wes I both hate and love you right now...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#852 Posted: 10:43:44 23/05/2016
Well, other calendars or other leaks waiting for us, I wonder?

Today and Wednesday I have classes still tho, I'll leave the search to you for now. Don't forget trademark search, Newest Arrivals lists, Google set to Last 24 Hours!
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#853 Posted: 10:48:40 23/05/2016
Quote: ninja9351

If it helps, I feel exactly the same way about myself right now.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#854 Posted: 10:50:56 23/05/2016

[STATEMENT REDACTED]

Respect the NDA's!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:58:12 23/05/2016 by TheToyNerd
#855 Posted: 10:53:47 23/05/2016
Don't push him ToyNerd, let someone respect the NDAs even if others don't always do so. But the fact the calendar was removed proves they're aware of what we know now.

That said, I and other users saved it(wanted that GD avatar for another forum, duh) if anyone needs it.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:55:37 23/05/2016 by Bifrost
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#856 Posted: 10:54:10 23/05/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

Are you holding back info, dude? Come on, spill the beans?

He probably can't. For most things like this they'd have to sign legal papers saying that they won't spoil it earlier than they're supposed to. That being said, he MIGHT be able to tell if he knows/ if h e likes the title or little stuff like that. Otherwise it's just a matter of hints to keep us going smilie
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#857 Posted: 11:06:59 23/05/2016
Just generally speaking, anyone who's under an NDA would be silly to break it. Those individuals would most likely be ruled out of early access in future, but I would imagine that if anyone knows anything, it'd be the usual suspects. Hence my comment about HDRoom remarks.

In other news, I was just looking at the trademark databases (thanks for the tip bifrost) in the US and UK and specifically the dates of Skylanders Superchargers trademarks in relation to E3 dates in 2015. Will they do something similar this year?
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#858 Posted: 11:13:58 23/05/2016
Well, thanks for your tip, Wes. smilie

Amazon.de still has the calendar up, if anyone is interested:

http://www.amazon.de/Skylander...Skylanders+2017

I'll try looking for more news or leaks.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#859 Posted: 11:16:42 23/05/2016
I still have the calendar downloaded. Hehehe...
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
#860 Posted: 11:34:19 23/05/2016
Amazon.fr, Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk have it as well... But I noticed something interesting:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Skyla...Skylanders+2017

The release date is June 1st!
Now, since all the release dates across the various sites point to June (with only another one having a specific day, which should be around the middle of the month, and Amazon.com listing it for July) I think it might be safe to say the game may be announced right before the end of May, so between this week and the beginning of the next one.

If they do want to announce the game before the calendar released, of course.
Doesn't seem to reveal much, besides what we already know, but that might not be the final version.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:54:51 23/05/2016 by Drek95
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#861 Posted: 11:51:41 23/05/2016
lol, Zapnorris has to be one of the funniest users over here.

That sounds possible Drek, it may be announced at the end of May afterall.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:57:37 23/05/2016 by angelg
#862 Posted: 11:57:32 23/05/2016
I guess it's highly possible, especially after HDRooms pretty much confirmed it will be before the E3, which starts around the 13th of June if I remember correctly.

Fingers crossed it's this week, though!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:59:20 23/05/2016 by Drek95
#863 Posted: 12:01:47 23/05/2016
I just KNOW it's coming soon.
---
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#864 Posted: 12:19:02 23/05/2016
Wait was Wes at the announcement?

If he was, I have some questions that hopefully
can be answered even though the embargo has
not been lifted,

1. Was the Pengunin character
at the announcement?
2. Is the new gimmick very
innovative and a good step for
the frandchise?
3. If the Penguin character
was there, was there more, in
specific, lots or barely any?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#865 Posted: 12:20:59 23/05/2016
Quote: LittleWizard

not been lifted,

at the announcement?
the frandchise?

He probably cannot answer any of this, unfortunately. NDA's and such! We'll know when we know. all we can hope for is a vague timeslot for when it's announced.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:38:00 23/05/2016 by TheToyNerd
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#866 Posted: 12:40:27 23/05/2016
Please be tomorrow
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#867 Posted: 12:50:24 23/05/2016

not been lifted,

at the announcement?
the frandchise?

He probably cannot answer any of this, unfortunately. NDA's and such! We'll know when we know. all we can hope for is a vague timeslot for when it's announced.

Correct, if there had been any event(s), an NDA would prohibit answering or answering would put any individual in attendance too close to the wind. With most things like this, you can't even confirm or deny an event happened. It's all a bit daft, but that's marketing for you.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#868 Posted: 12:51:47 23/05/2016

not been lifted,

at the announcement?
the frandchise?

Correct, if there had been any event(s), an NDA would prohibit answering or answering would put any individual in attendance too close to the wind. With most things like this, you can't even confirm or deny an event happened. It's all a bit daft, but that's marketing for you.

Do you know the answers to these questions? Which ones?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#869 Posted: 13:00:15 23/05/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Dude, he can't say, did you read any of his post...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#870 Posted: 13:01:48 23/05/2016

No

Keep digging online. Stuff always slips out before announcements. Removal of the calendar image seems to suggest that was a hit. I'm sure there's more stuff out there and believe me I'm looking too, but nothing yet.

Also, where is MySkylanders when you need him, he's always got the scoops!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:03:14 23/05/2016 by wideawakewesley
#871 Posted: 13:02:12 23/05/2016

Dude, he can't say, did you read any of his post...

He's not asking for the actual answer, just if he may know the answer or not.
---
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#872 Posted: 13:05:35 23/05/2016
NDA's means that that he can not wander any questions about it or even say if he went to the event till activision gives him permission so stop bugging him about it
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
#873 Posted: 13:06:35 23/05/2016
I'm searching as we speak. Amazon UK has the calendar up, but the penguin character is edited out the picture.
---
#874 Posted: 13:10:54 23/05/2016
Well, potential scoop.

On My Skylanders de, there is some wacky blurred image, and it may be something do with the game, or it maybe something else and I am just stupid, I tried translating the text, but Google Tramslate came up with some weird result. Check it out for yourselves.
---
#875 Posted: 13:15:20 23/05/2016
Well, potential scoop.

On My Skylanders de, there is some wacky blurred image, and it may be something do with the game, or it maybe something else and I am just stupid, I tried translating the text, but Google Tramslate came up with some weird result. Check it out for yourselves.

Just translated what the article said it is about a prize pack that GameStop is giving away over there
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#876 Posted: 13:18:09 23/05/2016
Well, potential scoop.

Here's the image.

It's definitely SSC related.

[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#877 Posted: 13:19:03 23/05/2016
Quote: Rattlebuckler
Well, potential scoop.

Just translated what the article said it is about a prize pack that GameStop is giving away over there

Yeah, he is doing a b-day giveaway. Nothing special!
#878 Posted: 13:23:36 23/05/2016
Well, potential scoop.

Definitely something SuperChargers related.
I can clearly see yellow bases on the packagings and I think I can even make out Soda Skimmer on the right and maybe a Tech figure on the left and... A Life one in the center.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:38:46 23/05/2016 by Drek95
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#879 Posted: 13:37:20 23/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Would they make a variant of a 3-year old S3 tho?

Red Camo and Clear Whirlwind says hi smilie

yeah, unfortunately ActiVision would make a variant of a 3 year old figure.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
#880 Posted: 13:58:08 23/05/2016
Quote: Portal___Master
Quote: Bifrost
Would they make a variant of a 3-year old S3 tho?

Red Camo and Clear Whirlwind says hi smilie

yeah, unfortunately ActiVision would make a variant of a 3 year old figure.

Those are a whole story in themselves though, and not ingame. That artwork in specific seems like a holiday one like Winterfest Lobstar.
---
#881 Posted: 14:02:46 23/05/2016
I'm probably not even going to get the game, as I thought Swap Force was boring, Trap Team was cool, but all my data got erased from getting a new Xbox, and I was 2 chapters away from completing that one, but I couldn't be asked to restart, and SuperChargers was decent but I haven't yet finished it.

If I do get it, it will be at sales and that is only if the innovation is amazing.
---
#882 Posted: 14:14:08 23/05/2016
I tried looking around a bit, but had no luck for now...

But I did find an article on Skylanders Inquirer about the penguin character which made me realize a couple things.

As the article says, our penguin has the exact same background art as Deep Dive Gill Grunt, but that alone wouldn't be anything shocking since it was shared by Dive Clops as well.

What this new image lacks though is the reflection of the character on the water's surface.
I guess this doesn't mean a lot but I think it kinda confirms the fact these pics aren't definitive at all.

The writer seems pretty doubtful about the nature of the Skylander itself (indeed official, but a scrapped design or an authentic Skylanders 6 leak?) but I'm not going that far:

http://www.skylandersinquirer....k-via-calendar/

Better than nothing, I guess. :/
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:07 23/05/2016 by Drek95
#883 Posted: 14:19:54 23/05/2016
I've realized something for the past two games we have had prequel comics what if the comic about buzzes eliets and spitfire stormblade and nightfall disappearing then spyro has to hunt for them I'm thinking if we do get a new villain that he is capturing skylanders so mabey they need to call on the doom raiders for help or something of that nature
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#884 Posted: 15:06:37 23/05/2016
So I was searching trademarks and the trademark for Trap Team was made one day after the reveal trailer was put up, and the one for SuperChargers was made one day prior to the first trailer. So I don't think we'll be finding the name through trademarks. I typed in Skylanders and nothing we haven't seen was trademarked.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#885 Posted: 15:07:57 23/05/2016
I've realized something for the past two games we have had prequel comics what if the comic about buzzes eliets and spitfire stormblade and nightfall disappearing then spyro has to hunt for them I'm thinking if we do get a new villain that he is capturing skylanders so mabey they need to call on the doom raiders for help or something of that nature

Did you even read those comics? They were acting undercover, the disappearance was so no one would break their facade.
---
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#886 Posted: 15:49:28 23/05/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
So I was searching trademarks and the trademark for Trap Team was made one day after the reveal trailer was put up, and the one for SuperChargers was made one day prior to the first trailer. So I don't think we'll be finding the name through trademarks. I typed in Skylanders and nothing we haven't seen was trademarked.

Nice research job, thanks. At least we know the name of the new game is probably not put up yet, unless the game was to be announced tomorrow. They can always change their habits though.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#887 Posted: 19:16:36 23/05/2016
Lore wise, I'm really just hoping they put more emphasis on the Portal Masters, like in SSA, with more 4th wall breaks and stuff, to increase the immersion.
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#888 Posted: 19:21:50 23/05/2016
Quote: DeadPortal
Lore wise, I'm really just hoping they put more emphasis on the Portal Masters, like in SSA, with more 4th wall breaks and stuff, to increase the immersion.

What about STT?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#889 Posted: 19:24:20 23/05/2016
In Trap Team, they did that. A lot actually. Kaos encountered with the Portal Master several times.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#890 Posted: 19:30:47 23/05/2016
I think DeadPortal was talking about the NPCs speaking directly to us, instead of simply saying "Skylander" all the time.

But yes, Trap Team had the biggest and craziest 4th wall breaks so far.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#891 Posted: 19:43:44 23/05/2016
Well, we have our first picture of a new character, and every game has had a character leaking the next game. So, who is leaking this game? That's my question.

Quote: Drek95
Mmmh... Not sure.
I do remember this happening when we try to find hidden informations inside the recently updated site.

Now that I remember... We did find SuperChargers' logo that way, and quite before the official announcement.
Maybe we could try and do it again?

This is very true. I remember that. Were getting a leak soon. I can tell, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:28 23/05/2016 by Luminous35
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#892 Posted: 19:49:03 23/05/2016
Hm..."Somewhat" means there's still a bit to wait. I have a feeling we might get it announced in a couple weeks or so.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#893 Posted: 19:49:40 23/05/2016
Quote: Luminous35
So, who is leaking this game? That's my question.

The way I see it, it could either be:
-Turbo Charge Donkey Kong/Hammer Slam Bowser/Big Bubble Pop Fizz = Transformations
-Turbo Charge Donkey Kong/Hammer Slam Bowser = Crossover
-Splat = Colors
-Astroblast = Space
-Fiesta = Music

Granted, only two of those ideas would actually sound cool on paper for this series...

ALTHOUGH, I just thought of this, what if the hint isn't in a character but a VEHICLE?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:50:35 23/05/2016 by AdamGregory03
#894 Posted: 19:51:00 23/05/2016
It's most likely going to be before June, or even before that calendar is released.
---
#895 Posted: 19:51:17 23/05/2016
Hmm, I was thinking that Lava Lance Eruptor could be hinting the game, but I could be wrong. Or maybe even Smash Hit. I'm just taking guesses here by looking at the new character. If it's "Warriors" those two seem very Warrior like.
---
#896 Posted: 19:52:34 23/05/2016
What do you mean "Who is leaking the next game"?
---
#897 Posted: 19:53:00 23/05/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

-Turbo Charge Donkey Kong/Hammer Slam Bowser/Big Bubble Pop Fizz = Transformations
-Splat = Colors
-Astroblast = Space
-Fiesta = Music

Granted, only two of those ideas would actually sound cool on paper for this series...

ALTHOUGH, I just thought of this, what if the hint isn't in a character but a VEHICLE?

That's an interesting idea...assuming the gimmick for Skylanders 6 is interchangeable weapons, we there any vehicles that revolve around the use lots of different weapons? My memory is failing me and I'm too lazy to go look it up.
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#898 Posted: 19:54:52 23/05/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

-Splat = Colors
-Astroblast = Space
-Fiesta = Music

That's an interesting idea...assuming the gimmick for Skylanders 6 is interchangeable weapons, we there any vehicles that revolve around the use lots of different weapons? My memory is failing me and I'm too lazy to go look it up.

Not that I know of but... Mods?!?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#899 Posted: 19:56:35 23/05/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket
Quote: Chompy-King257

-Splat = Colors
-Astroblast = Space
-Fiesta = Music

Not that I know of but... Mods?!?

How did I not think of that?! Adding new parts to your characters, like changing the weapons they use. That could easily reference an interchangeable weapons gimmick.
---
#900 Posted: 19:58:21 23/05/2016
That is very true! Mods were a way to switch your vehicle and the other thing that came with the update. I forget what it was called but it let you buy new abilities. I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud here.
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me