darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 143 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#7101 Posted: 05:11:10 14/07/2016
Day before it I guess??
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#7102 Posted: 05:58:25 14/07/2016
Found this corner of a stat screen in the event pics. Might not be anything.

But The defense is much higher then attack and speed on this imaginators which is a stat distribution we haven't seen before . And doesn't match the natural stat distribution of the classes we've seen so far.

Unless the creator chose all their gear to increase defense, it's possible they got to test out a Higher defense imaginators class we haven't seen properly yet ( like a sentinel).

Also it's possibly a water imaginators crystal!!! It says "AQua something" where it would usually say "undead knight" etc . . It possibly says "agua" but that's still water in Spanish .

[User Posted Image]
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:32:55 14/07/2016 by B-BOB358
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#7103 Posted: 06:07:59 14/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Poster Leak!

[User Posted Image]

Why are the top two rows smaller!!??
BOTTOM TWO ROWS ARE BIGGER.

TFB... I hate you SO much right now.

Good news is that history dictates that their design quality goes way up cause they put extra attention into Light/Dark figures, so they always end up being the COOLEST DESIGNS EVER!
And even when the Villain designs falter because they were horribly rushed (Apart from Luminous, Nightshade, and Tae Kwon Crow ofc, those guys were Awesome AF) they've always got that sweet duality going on.
Even in Superchargers, the Light of the Heavens, Sun Runner and Astroblast VS the Darkness of the Abyss, Nightfall and Sea Shadow
Knight Light VS Knight Mare
Spotlight VS Blackout
Luminous, who was so afraid of the Darknees, his only crime was to try and obliterate it, VS Nightshade, who makes the Dark his home to commit many crimes
Luminous, see above, VS Hood Sickle, someone who represents the Darkness of Fear, the Fear of the Unknown.
Eye Five VS Eye Scream
Lob Goblin VS Tae Kwon Crow, Technology VS Tradition
Blaster Tron VS Fisticuffs: Blasting with Lasers vs Smashing with Fists
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:11:40 14/07/2016 by juarmo
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#7104 Posted: 06:34:12 14/07/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
Also it's possibly a water imaginators crystal!!! It says "AQua something" where it would usually say "undead knight" etc . . It possibly says "agua" but that's still water in Spanish .

[User Posted Image]

It's "Aquacanesis", but it's a Fire Knight. Someone just renamed it.

Some gameplay footage of it
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:48:52 14/07/2016 by Nightmoon
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#7105 Posted: 07:25:46 14/07/2016
why are the pictures so bad?... are they using 10 years old phones..

here a good one..
[User Posted Image]
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:30:50 14/07/2016 by CountMoneyBone
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#7106 Posted: 07:46:33 14/07/2016
I love hood sickle, I'm glad they include him. However, the fact his element was changed is a bit...dissapointing in terms of lore.

I mean, the element is supossed to be something inherent to each being, like any other physical feature, is not really a thing you can change it as if it was a shirt.

True his design could perfectly fit dark, but this is not enough reason to justify it. Hopefully they'll provide some sort of explanation.

Btw is anyone curious if we'll be able to change a bit the appearance of senseis as we can do with imaginators? Since I first saw hood sickle I have always wonder what his face looks like.

Edit 1: I want lumious to be the light villain, however the fact nightshade has been replaced by hood sickle makes me wonder if Lumi will get the same treatment with eye five.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:51:04 14/07/2016 by angelg
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#7107 Posted: 10:00:22 14/07/2016
[User Posted Image]
Emm... okay.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#7108 Posted: 10:06:07 14/07/2016
It looks like a futuristic level or maybe a level with Pop Fizz (potions on the background). That means bye bye Spyro :/
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#7109 Posted: 12:06:51 14/07/2016
Introducing the new variant In The Hood Sickle
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#7110 Posted: 12:07:11 14/07/2016
Pop Fizz is on Academy, we know. Spyro is the main character, he'll have his own level which is probably the one Yroc spoiled.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#7111 Posted: 12:14:34 14/07/2016
Aaaand the hype is gone. I guess Tri-Tip, Ambush, Ember, Wolfgang & Hood Sickle will all be in Wave 1 and everything we'll see at SDCC & gamescom will be Wave 2 and maybe a few of them Wave 1 as well.
I wonder if we'll get to see the CGI pic of Hood Sickle, since they obviuosly seem to have it if they could turn it into a silhouette.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:15:09 14/07/2016 by Deja Vu
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#7112 Posted: 12:19:03 14/07/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Aaaand the hype is gone.

Wow. Just like that, huh?
Well SDCC is next Thursday, so not long before more news.
Though probably everyone will lose hype a second after it's over.

Also regarding the new Imaginator.

---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7113 Posted: 12:26:24 14/07/2016
I guess that Imaginator could be a way to celebrate France, even though it didn't win the European Championship.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#7114 Posted: 12:33:09 14/07/2016
Guys, there's finally some use for me!
https://www.paninishop.de/artikel/skylanders-magazin-1
There will be comics in my country and I'll try to get them as early as possible since the last comic leaked Krankcase, so who knows what this one holds? (probably nothing)
#7115 Posted: 12:37:20 14/07/2016
Guys, there's finally some use for me!
https://www.paninishop.de/artikel/skylanders-magazin-1
There will be comics in my country and I'll try to get them as early as possible since the last comic leaked Krankcase, so who knows what this one holds? (probably nothing)

The magazine has short comics, but hey we never had coverage from them before. I know some users here occasionally buy them but they never talk about it.
---
#7116 Posted: 12:55:58 14/07/2016
And it has a Gill Grunt water pistole, boy oh boy am I excited to get that...
#7117 Posted: 13:16:25 14/07/2016
Welp, no gameplay was put up smilie

Anyway, since the Starter Pack box is still a WIP, as anyone thought about the poster being a placeholder? I mean, it's all in the exact form of the SC one. Just a thought for me to have more hope :3
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#7118 Posted: 13:20:13 14/07/2016
Quote: Buuzer
[User Posted Image]
Emm... okay.

These human heads just don't look right to me on a skylander.

I might just use them to try and make some Portal Masters.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#7119 Posted: 13:24:26 14/07/2016
It's bothering me.... a lot....

But that is a new level for sure, and if theres potions, that means Pop Fizz, but then again, wait, who am I kidding, theres no one else who could fit for that level. What, are they gonna put Stealth Elf there? I don't think sooo!

Looking at Jet-Vac's level, since thats his hometown, then this must be Pop Fizz's hometown or Lab or something. I'm excited to find out more!

The level designs are gorgeous this year, but the names? Thats another story...

Also, judging how Eruptor mentions Stealth Elf in his dialogue, then she would probably be in the previous level.

EDIT: So this was really bothering me. Something about Ember's, Golden Queen's, and Wolfgang's figures, now that we got a close up of them.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

So, whats been bothering me is see how Ember's right half of her dual-katana? It's like... bent... not straight, and it's really bothering me for some reason. Wolfgang has a bone on his bone and arrow that is like, bent downward? I don't know, and Golden Queen's bottom half of the staff is all bent too, and I know if her staff is pure gold, then I don't think it could do that.

It's just something small, but it still bothers me. Either way, the figures are still great, no doubt about that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:32:50 14/07/2016 by Luminous35
#7120 Posted: 13:30:16 14/07/2016
But that is a new level for sure, and if theres potions, that means Pop Fizz, but then again, wait, who am I kidding, theres no one else who could fit for that level. What, are they gonna put Stealth Elf there? I don't think sooo!

Looking at Jet-Vac's level, since thats his hometown, then this must be Pop Fizz's hometown or Lab or something. I'm excited to find out more!

Eruptor's level is a swamp-jungle level inhabited by giant bugs and weird purple monkey/frog hybrids.
Because if there's any environment I would associate a lava monster with it would be that.

Not making an attempt to disprove you on this since I know just as much as you, just saying that for all we know that could be Roller Brawl's level. (She was confirmed to be in Academy, right?)
---
Check this out! Please?
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#7121 Posted: 13:33:04 14/07/2016

Anyway, since the Starter Pack box is still a WIP, as anyone thought about the poster being a placeholder? I mean, it's all in the exact form of the SC one. Just a thought for me to have more hope :3

It's cllear that what they used was the Imaginators one. The poster is too dark blue for it to be the SC one.
#7122 Posted: 13:34:25 14/07/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

Eruptor's level is a swamp-jungle level inhabited by giant bugs and weird purple monkey/frog hybrids.
Because if there's any environment I would associate a lava monster with it would be that.

Not making an attempt to disprove you on this since I know just as much as you, just saying that for all we know that could be Roller Brawl's level. (She was confirmed to be in Academy, right?)

Actually not yet to my knowledge.

But I have to agree with you, I mean, I don't know why the put Eruptor there, I mean we haven't seen the full level, but we will at Comic Con, so maybe we'll have some answers by then?

Quote: TheToyNerd

It's cllear that what they used was the Imaginators one. The poster is too dark blue for it to be the SC one.

Dark Edition?
No but I get what your saying. I'm just trying to have hope that L&D will get the same amount this year but, hey, what can ya do. :C
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:35:41 14/07/2016 by Luminous35
#7123 Posted: 13:36:47 14/07/2016
Is Skylanders even confirmed to be at Comic Con this year? I keep hearing people talk about it but never actually heard official confirmation.

EDIT: And yeah, the figures look great except that they all look bent at their weapons... I'm sure you can bend em back into place though!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:41:19 14/07/2016 by TheToyNerd
#7124 Posted: 13:40:49 14/07/2016
Not confirmed.

These bent parts are worrisome, yeah, especially on display in an event and still looking like bootlegs. It's even worse than Bat Spin's, since at least she has both the base and her hand to prevent such an ungly bend like these.
It's difficult to put them in place though. GQ's staff is probably not in the base so just takes pushing it foward, but Ember needs a good hour under a hair dryer, and I have no idea how to fix Wolfgang's.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:42:49 14/07/2016 by Bifrost
#7125 Posted: 13:43:47 14/07/2016
I don't expect them to be fixed at SDCC if they are there, but maybe at Gamescon. Or maybe never...

So do you guys think Hood Sickle is Wave One now? I'm surprised if he is, because they would be putting a Dark Element in Wave One smilie
I hope he is, but at the same time I don't because I want to try and get everything, but I'd be willing to sacrifice the Life Creation Crystal for him smilie
---
#7126 Posted: 13:45:28 14/07/2016
I don't expect them to be fixed at SDCC if they are there, but maybe at Gamescon. Or maybe never...

So do you guys think Hood Sickle is Wave One now? I'm surprised if he is, because they would be putting a Dark Element in Wave One smilie
I hope he is, but at the same time I don't because I want to try and get everything, but I'd be willing to sacrifice the Life Creation Crystal for him smilie

Sea Shadow says hi!
#7127 Posted: 13:49:51 14/07/2016
Nightfall too, though there was the error she was supposed to be wave 1.

Looked up around, at least bending is common with high quality figures so it's not TOO big of a worry that they have this issue, but it's still careless to display these and not some perfect condition ones.
Hair dryer or warm water apparently fixes even big swords, so as long as you don't submerge the base, should just take some minutes to fix.
---
#7128 Posted: 13:50:09 14/07/2016
I don't count it as a ACTUAL Skylander though. I mean the playable characters.

Don't begin with how Sea Shadow was "playable" smilie
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#7129 Posted: 13:51:17 14/07/2016

Sea Shadow says hi!

And if it weren't for corrupted files Nightfall would be wave 2 so a wave 1 dark character wouldn't be that strange
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#7130 Posted: 13:51:35 14/07/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
Found this corner of a stat screen in the event pics. Might not be anything.

But The defense is much higher then attack and speed on this imaginators which is a stat distribution we haven't seen before . And doesn't match the natural stat distribution of the classes we've seen so far.

Unless the creator chose all their gear to increase defense, it's possible they got to test out a Higher defense imaginators class we haven't seen properly yet ( like a sentinel).

[User Posted Image]

Aquacanesis or something. It's a Fire Element. Created by instagram user @itsbennyrose
---
#7131 Posted: 13:52:07 14/07/2016
I don't think Hood Sickle will be Wave One. I can see maybe Wave Two the earliest. But, that's just speculation, y'know.
---
Check this out! Please?
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#7132 Posted: 13:55:53 14/07/2016
Is Skylanders even confirmed to be at Comic Con this year? I keep hearing people talk about it but never actually heard official confirmation.

Yeah, I looked at their website and searched Skylanders, but I couldn't find anything.
---
Dead
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#7133 Posted: 14:07:56 14/07/2016
I don't think Hood Sickle will be Wave One. I can see maybe Wave Two the earliest. But, that's just speculation, y'know.

Even if he is wave 2, we can get him when TRU releases wave 2 on the 2nd day of release this year.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#7134 Posted: 14:10:04 14/07/2016
At events, characters with such thin parts are always bend. A lot of people (including kids) hold them and since they're not their figures, they don't care how they look. Every Golden Queen I saw before had a perfectly straight staff. Even with cases like Bat Spin, you can just compare all available figures in your store and choose the best looking one, I always do that. Though if they want to keep Ember's, Wolfgang's & Hood Sickle's weapons straight, they need very big packages this year, or just place them in an absurd pose like Knight Mare.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:10:35 14/07/2016 by Deja Vu
#7135 Posted: 14:22:48 14/07/2016
It's less quality and more consequence of the plastic, at least from what I got on research. Aside from kids bending them on purpose, the termoplastic could end up that way if it's transported incorrectly. Ember's weapon is the most obvious example since in a bag or box carelessly placed with other figures probably stayed for hours in that position, or in a hot place gradually ended up where it is.
---
#7136 Posted: 14:45:35 14/07/2016
I still believe the character from Snapchat is a Dark Element.

He had a black base...
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#7137 Posted: 16:42:10 14/07/2016
Aaaand the hype is gone.

Wow. Just like that, huh?
Well SDCC is next Thursday, so not long before more news.
Though probably everyone will lose hype a second after it's over.

Also regarding the new Imaginator.

Besides Pete, it also looks like a cross between Captain Hook and Hans from Frozen.

At least to me
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#7138 Posted: 17:02:32 14/07/2016
Either misinformation or you COULD play as the senseis and the other guy lied to not have to record anything. To be fair, he was getting kids messaging him a ton yesterday, I'd be annoyed too.
---
#7139 Posted: 17:06:47 14/07/2016
Traptanium Portal? That's different.

Almost seems like they're just grabbing any random Portal for this year's events.
---
#7140 Posted: 17:06:56 14/07/2016
Why are people acting like Crash was just announced with Hood Sickle at Sweet Suite....?
---
#7141 Posted: 17:09:26 14/07/2016
Why are people acting like Crash was just announced with Hood Sickle at Sweet Suite....?

Because not everyone follow Skylanders news to the same degree as anyone on DarkSpyro.
---
#7142 Posted: 17:09:44 14/07/2016

Nobody wants to do research, even if it's 5 minutes on google at the most.
---
#7143 Posted: 17:20:11 14/07/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
Traptanium Portal? That's different.

Almost seems like they're just grabbing any random Portal for this year's events.

Just noticed that! If they don't finish the new portal in time, I hope they put the Traptanium One in the Starter Pack because it's my favorite (though doesn't seem like its the case)
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#7144 Posted: 17:44:38 14/07/2016
Poster Leak!

[User Posted Image]

Why are the top two rows smaller!!??
BOTTOM TWO ROWS ARE BIGGER.

TFB... I hate you SO much right now.

I'm thinking the bottom two rows are Life (with smilie ) and the element with the bonus villain.

Also, what is with Glumshanks and the bazooka?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#7145 Posted: 18:21:17 14/07/2016
The whole Bazooka Glumshanks thing looks to either be a cutscene or a clip of Academy, I doubt it has anything to do with him being playable or not.
---
Check this out! Please?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#7146 Posted: 18:23:31 14/07/2016
Can someone give a quick resume of everything that happened since Monday? I'll be thankful.
---
Bruh
#7147 Posted: 18:28:13 14/07/2016
Quote: Crash10
Can someone give a quick resume of everything that happened since Monday? I'll be thankful.

Nothing except for the fact that Hood Sickle has been revealed to be a Dark Sentinel and the blurry poster pic that no one can make out.
Zim999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4605
#7148 Posted: 19:50:57 14/07/2016
This is just me saying this, but who here thinks Bad Juju will be changed to a Light Element, like how they changed Hood Sickle to a Dark Element, that way they can still make Dreamcatcher. Alot of people have said ALL the Doom Raiders are getting made. Which would be the main 7 members plus 4 more.
First | Previous | Page 143 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me