Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Battlecast > Any desire for a complete checklist (spoilers) ?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Any desire for a complete checklist (spoilers) ?
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#1 Posted: 13:36:47 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
So, does anyone want to see a list of all the cards, whether villains, all the cards, etc. One thing I wish I knew was what rarity every card is. Have been trying to write them down as I learn them.

The thing I am worried about in this game is just how hard its going to be to get the eight ultimate skylanders. Have already had 2 battle packs and 14 booster packs in the game and not a single one of them. Have played against other 1P opponents with them so who knows if those are real or not.

Anyway, does anyone want me to post the list?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 13:54:04 17/03/2016
I'd definately like to see it, though it's hard to see widespread interest with only 3-4 regulars here and most people in the normal Skylanders boards constantly forgetting it exists. I'd post this to Toys and Merch or General once it's done if you think it's worth it, I've seen some like the card art a lot.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 14:05:20 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Well, the main problem is, unless I make my own website (which would be cool), not sure how to link or show all the art. There are 300 cards (24 skylanders, 28 of each element, 52 non-elemental) and then 37 villains you can currently fight (life and 9th area still missing) but 40 if you count the 3 available in the training area which will probably be real fighters. Then each has their own special ability and then all 24 skylanders have a special ability, then there are around 64 special power cards from the 40 villains (57 I have pictures of so far)

so, obviously can't show all the cool art and text of all that, but let me try a list of some kind.
#4 Posted: 14:14:31 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Skylanders: 3 of each element, common, rare and then ultimate...
Air: Stormblade, Jet-Vac, Whirlwind
Life: Stealth Elf, Food Fight, Tree Rex
Undead: Hex, Roller Brawl, Krypt King
Earth: Smash Hit, Crusher, Flashwing
Fire: Spitfire, Hot Head, Eruptor
Water: Snap Shot, Rip Tide, Wash Buckler
Magic: Spyro, Pop Fizz, Ninjini
Tech: Trigger Happy, Jawbreaker, Countdown

Skylanders abilities (cards within game only) - same order
Air: Feather Blades, Erratic Vortex, Dragon's Wisdom
Life: Enchanted Blades, Fruits and Veggies, Overgrowth
Undead: Witch's Curse, Fearsome Charge, Grave Resolve
Earth: Ground Pound, Golem's Strength, Shield Lattice
Fire: Nitro Blast, Boiling Over, Scorching Fumes
Water: Sharpshooter, Fish Feast, Muckshot
Magic: Dragon Breath, Strange Brew, Genie's Hideout
Tech: Custom Mods, Overclock, Short Fuse
#5 Posted: 14:29:35 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Villains (all cards are within game only, not part of the 300). We do not have the life zone but using my best guess based on training arena and pictures

Air: Air Spell Punk, Greeble Heaver, Cruncher Chompy, Buzzer Beak, Dreamcatcher
Life: Eggsecutioner, Chompy, Sheep Creep, Life Spell Punk, Chompy Mage (?)
Undead: Undead Spell Punk, Skeletal Cadet Crusher, Bone Chompy, Count Moneybone, Wolfgang
Earth: Troll Warrior, Armored Chompy, Earth Spell Punk, Grave Clobber, Golden Queen
Fire: Grinnade, Blaze Brewer, En Fuego Chompy, Fire Spell Punk, Chef Pepper Jack
Water: Frigid Chompy, Water Spell Punk, Captain Dreadbeard, Pirate Powderkeg, Chill Bill
Magic: Greeble, Magic Spell Punk, Purple Chompy, Bomb Shell, Pain-Yatta
Tech: Troll Welder, Tech Spell Punk, Chompy Rustbud, Shrednaught, Dr Krankcase
likely Kaos later, we have his holographic card already

Villain Special spells/gear/relics
Air: Stormcraft (ASP), Spread Shot (GH), unknown (CCh), Diving Dodge (BBe), Power Chopper (BBe), Screamcatcher (DCa), Face Your Fears (DCa), Broken Dreams (DCa)
Life: Spell Shell (Eggsecutioner), Seedcraft (Life Spell Punk). Only ones known so far
Undead: Cryptcraft (USP), Cling To Life (SCC), Marrow Minded (BC), Vampire Battery (CM), Plasma Blast (CM), Power Chord (WG), Reverb Pedal (WG), Shredding Solo (WG)
Earth: Heavy Head (TW), Bigger and Boulder (AC), Stonecraft (ESP), Grave Danger (GC), Fighting Dirty (GC), Scarab Swarm (GQ), The Queen's Decree (GQ), The Gold Standard (GQ)
Fire: Winding Grind (Gr), Wind Up Dash (Gr), Blaze Spewer (BBr), Fiesta Del Fuego (EFC), Flamecraft (FSP), Pepper Poppers (CPJ), Ragin' Cajun (CPJ), Spice Things Up (CPJ)
Water: Shore Feels Good (FC), Hydrocraft (MSP), Platter Bomb (PP), Hoist of the Century (CD), unknown (CD), Chill Axe (CBl), Biting Cold (CBl), Iced (CBl)
Magic: Deceiver's Blade (G), Chompy Chant (PC), Runecraft (MSP), Shell Shock (BS), Slow and Steady (BS), Lucky Swing (PY), Too Much Candy (PY) and More Candy (PY)
Tech: The Masterpiece (TW), Regurgitech (CR), Machinecraft (TSP), Troll Teamwork (Sh), Chainsaw Spin (Sh), Smog Machine (DrK), Barrel O'Laughs (DrK), Woodenstein Wallop (DrK)
Kaos likely later
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:25:25 17/03/2016 by lamoracke
#6 Posted: 14:49:27 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Card deck cards
Air:
Tiny Twister, Arkeyan Desk Fan, Shock, Gust, Shower of Sparks, Smoke Screen, Windfall, Azurite Weathervane, Dust Devil, Atlas of Ages, Lightning Strike, Splintering Gale, Thunder and Lightning

Stormblade - Beam Splitter, Beam Barrage, Twisted Crystals, Strafing Run, Lightning Claw Stance
Whirlwind - Chromatic Bauble, Drainy Day, Forked Lightning, Whirl and Swirl, Heart of the Rainbow
Jet Vac - Finishing Blow, Whiplash Bash, Sucks To Be You, Suction Abduction, Duplicator Mark II

Life:
Juice Box, Muscle Sprouts, Root, Heart of the Forest, Resurrection Ring, Ageless Bonsai, Collective Strength, Pump It Up, Tribal Lore, Growth Spurt, Nature's Fury, Bloom, Sap of the Ancients

Stealth Elf: Trickster's Trap, Nightshade Oil, Scorncrow, Cull The Weak, Ninja Strike
Food Fight: Grape Shot, Ten Gallon Hat, Leafy Greens, All You Can Eat, Feast of Fury
Tree Rex: Tree Party, Tap and Sap, Tree Wrecked, Thorncaster, Back To Your Roots

Undead:
Boo!, Forgotten Headstone, Lights Out, Vanishing Cloak, Weaken, Bat Attack, Slice of Life, Touch of Darkness, Graveyard Grudge Match, Vampiric Vial, Leeching Mist, Soul Survivor, Restless Spirit

Hex: Alluring Charm, Jinxed, Cursed Choker, Impending Doom, Foreboding Curse
Roller Brawl: Close Shave, Cutting Ahead, Mine Blown, Disco Brawl, Blades of Gory
Krypt King: Raise Your Hands, Masker Mind's Prison, Swarm Welcome, Titan's Hilt, Show Me The Mummy

Earth:
Quicksand, Rock Solid, Hurling Boulder, Prophetic Pick, Excavate, Cobalt Cornerstone, Harmonic Pulse, Unstoppa-Boulder, Landslide, The Motherlode, Crystal Cudgel, Earthquake, Meteor Strike

Smash Hit: Chain Sweep, Concussion, Fault Assault, Rip Chain, Hit and Run
Crusher: Stone Stare, Take It for Granite, Drop The Hammer, My Father's Hammer, Rock Roll'd
Flashwing: Static Pulse, Crystalline Crust, Skylithium Scale, Dragon's Circlet, Reflective Ray
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:49:58 17/03/2016 by lamoracke
#7 Posted: 14:51:06 17/03/2016
You could make imgur albums. If you have good image editing software(Paint will butcher the quality), you can merge pictures together(you could make them with 5x5 cards in a grid or something) and upload them there, and just post the link to it since gallery mode shows all pictures that are uploaded in the same batch.

On another note, that villain list will be really useful for the Skylanders Wiki! Since I'm the only one managing the Battlecast articles I was relying entitely on video footage. Thanks already! :3 The Skylanders and Spellcards are a big question mark since I don't know if the admins will make a card template for those :I
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:53:47 17/03/2016 by Bifrost
#8 Posted: 14:58:22 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I have good imagining software, I use a program called ACDSee. I take a picture with my cell phone and then edit it for size in ACDSee. I also have made a complete spreadsheet with all the stats.

One advantage of all this, if the game ever does go poof, I have a complete inventory of everything. Got two pages left to post.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:58:51 17/03/2016 by lamoracke
#9 Posted: 15:04:08 17/03/2016
Oh wow, 300 does look like a huge number with the list then. Well, dunno how that software works, but you can create a picture that's five or more times the card pictures' width and length, and then fit as many as it takes; I know imgur has some limit but I've seen people post upwards of 35 pictures of huge size no problem - 12 with 25 per picture is far from that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:04:35 17/03/2016 by Bifrost
#10 Posted: 15:15:38 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Well, as I said, there are more than 300 cards. There are 300 cards you can own (24 skylanders, 28 x 8 elements and 52 non-elemental)

But also 40 villains (at this time), 40 special abilities of villains, another 64 or so current villain specific cards from those villains (give or take) and then 24 special abilities of the Skylanders

so its really like 470 cards, maybe 500 when all is said and done with the 9th arena and life one yet to be unveiled.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:22 17/03/2016 by lamoracke
#11 Posted: 15:22:31 17/03/2016
500 would still make it 20 pictures.
But, since this would take a whole afternoon and night and you probably work, I'd recommend making a folder and uploading it to Dropbox then. That way anyone wanting to put picture sets together can do it at their leisure, but keep in mind you need an account for that. Pretty sure once it's said and done you can post just the link to that Dropbox folder no issues.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:32 17/03/2016 by Bifrost
#12 Posted: 15:29:26 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Fire:
Fire Hose, Too Hot To Handle, Flame Wave, Hot Pants, Noxious Firebrand, Slow Burn, Trial By Fire, 5th Degree Burn, Fuel For The Fire, Brimstone, Fireball, Stoke The Flame, Soul Scorch

Spitfire: Nitro Tank, Nitromethane Boost, Auto Fire, Burning Rubber, Torchnado
Hot Head: Mad Energy, Mood Ring, Melt Down, Temperature Tantrum, Feel My Pain
Eruptor: Magma Core, Thermal Vent, Metalmorphosis, Pyroclastic Blast, Heat Stroke

Water:
Amulet of Healing, Snow Blind, Flash Flood, Healing Rain, Splish Splash, Douse, Everflowing Fountain, Kraken's Beak, Tangled Kelp, Waterfall, Ride the Wave, Tidal Wave, Ice Storm

Snap Shot: XL500 Scope, Hook Shot, Traptanium Arrow, Trick Shot, Chill Bill's Cooler
Rip Tide: Jellyfish Squall, Go Fish, Electric Eel, Shark Attack, Whale Whomp
Wash Buckler: Rust, Can of Kelp, Paralyzing Ink, Mermasquid Buckler, Sink or Swim

Magic:
Abra-Kaboom, Mind Reader, Fortune Telling, Rippling Pulse, Warp Hat, Arcane Prism, Essence Ignition, Ob's Wand, Rerun, Switcheroo, Magic Mayhem, Thought Theft, Nether Warp

Spyro: Ampli-flier, Dragon Dive, Sigil of the Dragon, Horns First, Spyromania
Pop Fizz: Loco-Potion, Fizz! Bang!, BUURRRP!, Soda Fountain, Chuggernaut
Ninjini: Star Shell Stopper, Orbital Strike, Wishful Thinking, Abraca-Stab-Ra, Bottle Clocked

Tech:
Cog of War, Short Circuit, Skylithium Surge, Mobile Generator, Arkeyan Battle Armor, Sabotage, Copycat, Starting From Scrap, Call to Arms, Forcefield Generator, Surprise-A-Tech, Warly Birds, The Double-izer

Trigger Happy: Rummage, Merchant of Menace, Jackpot!, Put a Gun on it, Do You Feel Lucky?
Jawbreaker: Virtual Ram, Haywire, Krankcase's Cage, Galvanic Armor, Power Pummel
Countdown: Bombrero, About to Blow, Backblast, Bowl of Boom, Re-fuse
#13 Posted: 15:31:36 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
and lastly, the non-elemental, non-character cards, many of which you get automatically in the game.

Anvilite, Energize, Intimidate, Shield of Elements, Vaccinate, Bait, Break, Crystal of Clarity, Entangle, Ghost Swords, Goodie Bag, Healing Elixir, Hearty Meal
Jab, Rawhide Buckler, Smash, Sudden Swarm, Training Sword, Anvil Rain, Arkeyan Ice Chest, Chalk Albatross, First Aid, Medivac, Portal Rupture
Power Surge, Scry, Shush, Sky Iron Shield, Exer-size, Hit The Books, Mining 101, Portal Blast, Shaman's Salve, Shiny Helmet, Stumble
Archer's Volley, Bladed Bracers, Charge, Critical Care, Potion of Power, Wallop, Dusty Megaphone, Eon's Might, Northern Lights
Snack Attack, Snipe, The Tempest, Restoring Ray, Stomp, Anvilanche, Eon's Judgement, Showdown
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:33:39 17/03/2016 by lamoracke
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#14 Posted: 16:00:46 17/03/2016
The card rarity is marked by the rune on the bottom, which you can see even on the faded out cards. I got a Krypt King from the daily spin thing so the ultimate Skylanders aren't impossible to get, just very rare.

Also, I posted a list of the 300 collectible cards last week, the link's on the left. Haven't done the villain cards yet though.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#15 Posted: 16:16:10 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Ah cool, not sure I realized that, hopefully all my pictures are good enough to read them. Time to fill in another column.

Strangely, was not referring to the virtual reality of getting all 8 ultimate skylanders, its the physical cards themselves. I figure the virtual equivalent of battle and booster packs are about the same. Given how impossible I have gotten any "ultimate" in my booster or battle packs and you would need 8, I am thinking that its going to be very tough to get the physical set. I have 51 booster packs coming and 4 battle packs. Will be interesting to see.

They are editing cards. Stomp, which was a villain ability for Blaze Brewer is now called Vengeful Stomp, so they are making tweaks here and there. Probably a good thing as there was another card called Stomp which does 100 damage.

Just got Pain-Yatta's 3rd unique card for my list and spreadsheet. Woo hoo. Also got Flashwing's last one so my Earth collection is now complete. These are the strange things I try to get when I am just messing around and leveling up my cards.

Still wonder if the following villain cards exist in virtual card form:
Dust to Dust (Grave Clobber)
Power Armor Mark 5 (Count Moneybone)
Sugar Rush (Pain-Yatta)

am pretty sure the wands do not exist as virtual cards for the chompies, would have seen one by now.

Thanks dark52 for the info on the rarities.
#16 Posted: 17:18:04 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay, now have input all the rarities into my list. I want to do an analysis how many epics, rares, commons, and ultimates there are. Can anyone who is playing see if they have the following cards and let me know their rarity? These are the ones I do not have a picture of yet minus Azurite which I just need a better picture. I obviously do not own any of these either....

Air - Sucks to be You (Jet Vac), Suction Abduction (Jet Vac), Whirl and Swirl (Whirlwind), Azurite Weathervane
Life - Tree Wrecked (Tree Rex)
Undead - Graveyard Grudge Match, Show Me The Mummy (Krypt King)
Earth - none
Fire - Thermal Vent (Eruptor), Pyroclastic Blast (Eruptor), Heat Stroke (Eruptor)
Water - Sink or Swim (Wash Buckler)
Magic - Orbital Strike (Ninjini), BUURRRP! (Pop Fizz), Abraca-Stab-Ra (Ninjini)
Tech - Bombero (Countdown), About to Blow (Countdown), Krankcase's Cage (Trigger Happy), Surprise A Tech

non specific - The Tempest

At the moment, minus the ones I am not sure,
commons I have 108/136
rares 34/61
epic 17/43
ultimate 0/17

and then the skylanders
commons 8/8
rares 4/8
ultimates 0/8

If folks could help me figure out those rarities if they know them, great.

Just sad after 3+ weeks of playing every day, doing the quests every day, the spin every day, getting a lot of the story done, opening 14 virtual booster packs, 2 virtual battle packs...not a single ultimate card. 0 out of 25 and assuredly some of those cards I have not seen are ultimate or at least past common.

Well, definitely will take a while to complete virtually and physically? Who knows.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:20:24 17/03/2016 by lamoracke
#17 Posted: 18:01:19 17/03/2016
Giving a quick glance at Dark52's list, he has the rarity of all of them there. No Ultimates are character spells though.
---
#18 Posted: 18:15:59 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
So,
common cards 150 (142 + 8)
Rare 74 (66 +8)
Epic 52
Ultimate 24 (16 + 8)

in the set.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:30:06 17/03/2016 by lamoracke
#19 Posted: 18:22:34 17/03/2016
Well, the card art is useful >w> But yeah,you listed the characters cards by Skylander already, that's the only text-related thing Dark52 didn't do on his list.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:23:14 17/03/2016 by Bifrost
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#20 Posted: 18:26:05 17/03/2016
You can see the rarity on the faded out cards in the collection.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#21 Posted: 18:32:33 17/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks dark52 for pointing out and posting that list. So yeah, have now updated my spreadsheet. Nice to have all the rarities. Still working on getting the remaining 20 or so pictures for my own picture collection, but nice to have all the rarities added.

Was going to try and go squint at the ones I do not have again to see the rarity, but its under maintenance it would seem, at least this moment.
JJAtelier Blue Sparx Gems: 727
#22 Posted: 14:18:53 18/03/2016
Can definitely help out with Card Art assortment. I've picked up a few ultimates or two in the past month so it would make for great exposure to the game.
#23 Posted: 14:30:24 18/03/2016
Editing regular elemental spell names into the Skylanders Wiki already. As I said, they don't have a template for them yet, but even if we repurpose the Skylanders Upgrade one the more people see this game's content the better.
---
#24 Posted: 14:43:27 18/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Well, even if you do not own the ultimate card, you can effectively get the perfect picture by screen shotting the opponent or enemy when they play it, or just afterwards. Can hover over the past item played bar below and voila. I got my first ultimate card yesterday with a super spin so now I cant say I do not have one.

So Bifrost, I should read your posts more clearly and see which sites would be good for posting all these cards I got. You'd know how to link them up if I do?

Am going to keep trying to get those 18 or so cards I do not have a picture of yet. I did get Orbital Strike early this morning so one more off the list (PvP had one played against me).
#25 Posted: 14:45:40 18/03/2016
Imgur is good if you have huge pictures with several cards, Dropbox you can just upload an entire computer folder and save time with editing pictures(others will see the pictures individually and can save what they need), but you need an account to upload.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:46:32 18/03/2016 by Bifrost
#26 Posted: 14:50:07 18/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay, installing Dropbox now, then will try to figure this out.
#27 Posted: 15:08:36 18/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Can I post the links here? Probably not I imagine. I would have to direct message you them.

Or perhaps you can PM me or post your Dropbox contact info and I can add you as a contact in there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:59 18/03/2016 by lamoracke
#28 Posted: 15:53:04 18/03/2016
You can post it, no problem. It'd only be a problem if it was advertising - but shouldn't you be able to have a public link to the folder or something?
It should look like this(tons of pictures warning).
---
#29 Posted: 16:45:15 18/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay, here we go. By the way, the last 2 games I just played I got 4 of the 20 pictures I need. Was awesome. I got Stink or Swim from Wash Buckler. Looked more like Stink Bomb to me. Abraca-Stab-Ra from Ninjini, Whirl and Swirl from Whirlwind and Suction Abduction from Jet Vac.

Here are my links. There are some pictures I want to get better versions of, like Haywire, so its a work in progress. Also need a Healing Elixir played in the game, opponents do not seem to like that one. Will get there.

276 game cards
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/96q...jcYiaPGXza?dl=0

Skylanders and their skylander special abilities
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r7l...yAKEiA56Sa?dl=0

Villains themselves
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7o8...O8xVqRxN5a?dl=0

All cards unique to the villains, their special abilities and their specific other cards.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wxe...NcrRrXfHNa?dl=0

Does this work??
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:48:03 18/03/2016 by lamoracke
#30 Posted: 16:50:24 18/03/2016
[User Posted Image]

Thank you so much! Quality is good enough to read, don't worry. Pictures are clear, maybe not clear enough to use as resources for stuff, but more than good enough while it's not out worldwide. Again,thank you!
---
#31 Posted: 17:12:54 18/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Its hard to know which version of a card to use. Am trying to get all my pictures consistent when they are played at the basic level, in the game, so they have the green glow around them. Thus, no silvers, no golds, and no cards from your inventory checklist. Getting there, but not there yet. For example, Blades of Gory, I only have the silver version so waiting for one of those glitched games or when my opponent plays it. Also why I need healing elixir played by opponent as I want to get rid of the gold.

These are the silly things I worry about.

This way, can make them consistent with the ones the villains play, etc, and I think they look nice that way.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#32 Posted: 22:46:44 18/03/2016
Hex... what are you doing with Golden Queen... whatever it is just STAHP!!!
#33 Posted: 22:53:28 18/03/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Hex... what are you doing with Golden Queen... whatever it is just STAHP!!!

We'd have to see the ingame animation to be sure what's actually going on with Cursed Choker. Does she just walk up to people,gives them a thing that drains their life force,and they keep wearing it...? Unless it's like the other Gear that just pop up out of nowhere.
---
#34 Posted: 23:27:24 18/03/2016 | Topic Creator
You are right, that is an odd picture. I swear though, Hex has some of the coolest cards and animations in the game so far, at least of the 12 characters I have really played so far. Wish I could get her 5th and final character card, its the one I want most in the game.

Nice profile pic there Bifrost. I see my pictures had some use at least!
#35 Posted: 23:37:25 18/03/2016
She definately has some cool art, but the lack of skulls(except for the choker decoration) still makes me upset :C

I always try to use new Hex or Nightfall themed official art when I can,so this is a goldmine :3
---
#36 Posted: 00:52:26 19/03/2016
Are you taking those photos via in-game screenshot or from an external device? Because the screenies seem to have moire lines showing which might explain the quality inconsistency.
#37 Posted: 03:16:25 19/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I have to hold the card open to get it and to do that, I cant do a screen shot. Dont even know how to do a screen shot from within an ipad mini 2 while the game is running.

Course, the coolest images would be animated gifs as the pictures are animated, well, at least many of them.

I never noticed this before, I think its possible that cards become animated after they are leveled up to silver/gold. Seems very likely. Never noticed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:28:55 19/03/2016 by lamoracke
#38 Posted: 04:47:15 19/03/2016
You can press the home button & wake/sleep button at the same time to get an in game screenshot. This function should apply to all generations of iPads as I'm using the Air 2.

Can refer to this.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/m...creenshot-ipad/
#39 Posted: 22:01:22 24/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@JJAtelier. Thanks. Have now figured out the 3 button trick to get the pictures. Lot of buttons to press! Working on updating my pictures again. At least I do not have to worry about the villain ones for the time being as those are impossible at the moment. Much more consistent this way.
#40 Posted: 21:55:46 29/03/2016
Oh wow, you guys weren't kidding about Broccoli Guy. A revive and mostly healing spells? Well, he's as OP in here as he was in Trap Team, at least.
---
#41 Posted: 03:33:20 01/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Links above are even more complete now.

All the Skylanders are done. All the skylanders special abilities are rescanned (with the updated versions) minus Pop Fizz Special Brew. He does not like using that much in PvP.

Got all 276 miscellaneous cards rescanned minus 18 I have yet to find rescans of and 4 of them only, BUURRRP!, Thermal Vent, Heat Stroke and Sucks To Be You I have yet to scan in any capacity.

All my villains and the villain special cards are rescanned though I should do Kaos again now that I think of it.

Still wonder why Captain Dreadbeard does not have a 2nd card (the other 7 villains do) and Cruncher Chompy seems to be the only character with no special villain card for whatever reason.

Enjoy! Still working on those 18.
#42 Posted: 13:56:27 01/04/2016
Nice! Only the final area cards left to discover, then.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:48 01/04/2016 by Bifrost
#43 Posted: 14:17:40 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Update. Every single one of the 300 cards in the above links (post 29) have been redone using screen shots. Almost every one of them is a shot from actual game play with the base color (prefer them over gold or silver) so it has the cool light green glow around them. The only exceptions to those are like 5 of them which I took screen shots from my actual card inventory from the game collection.

Now that I have Pop Fizz, I can finally cast Strange Brew so I have the updated version of that so now all the skylanders and their special abilities are updated to the new and/or crisper versions.

All the villains and their cards have been updated. Even got one more added, Scarab from Golden Queen. Its kind of her bonus card that she does not directly play. The only exception for actual realm villains is seemingly the Cruncher Chompy who for whatever reason has no special cards minus his/her special ability.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:25:46 12/04/2016 by lamoracke
#44 Posted: 15:01:04 12/04/2016
Fantastic job. New players should have one heck of a field day searching these up in their pixelated form.

Now the next goal.... Silver & Gold holograms. Those would have to be in gif format from what I can tell.
#45 Posted: 15:11:32 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
What do you mean, the physical card versions or in the game? Even by my OCD standards, have not really contemplating wanting all the silver and gold versions too. smilie However, if they were animated GIF for those golds, now we are talking. You probably mean that as the cards move.

I do not even know how to do that, can't think of any screen shot methods so would have to be a secondary device which would lose a bit of resolution. Also how to crop it and just show the card. I should learn that skill set.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:13:09 12/04/2016 by lamoracke
#46 Posted: 15:14:53 12/04/2016
Really weird that Scarb has Gold Standard art and not Scarab Swarm. Still, nice work!
---
#47 Posted: 15:21:54 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Scarab is a weird card in that its not played so it just shows up in your deck. I can't take a picture of it in the history bar and that's okay. Its also got the "rare" icon on it just for fun.

Other oddities: The following 3 cards do not show in the history bar when they attack so those I just have to take a picture on the team screen: Captain Dreadbeard, Shrednaught, and Count Moneybone. I still think statistically speaking, Captain Dreadbeard should have a second non-ability card given the other 7 secondary villains all have two. Guess he lost it.
#48 Posted: 15:30:09 12/04/2016
Yes I meant the silver & gold card versions in game. Collecting all the physical ones bit by bit will take forever if not leave a massive hole in our wallets.
#49 Posted: 21:57:51 19/04/2016
Lamoracke, just bumping to say that thanks to the screenshots you got, we can put a card abilities tab for Skylanders and others in the Skylanders Wiki now :3 It'll be incredibly helpful for users later on when the game is released worldwide, and for quick reference as well in case they just want a specific character or element.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:14 19/04/2016 by Bifrost
#50 Posted: 22:51:49 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Let me know when/where you update it. I just checked out wiki battlecast and did not see a lot there. One card has changed its name since last edit. Vengeful Stomp, which was Stomp before that, is now Revenge. I guess they can never make up their mind on that one villain ability card name. smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me