Page 1 of 1
Enigma problem [CLOSED]
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#1 Posted: 07:48:39 16/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, been some time. However i wanted to post this on here.

I recently got Enigma, both to just have and for my future Let's play. But after fully upgrading, i noticed his Soul gem ability didn't quiet work right. Well, first I tried it after switching the upgrade path and thought it could only work with the other path, as you hold the 3rd attack button to charge. however, Enigma no longer does the charge but automatically does the move. Thus a problem.

However, I have figured out the well, wouldn'tfully say solution, but how to use the soul gem.... You have to pretty much press and hold the third attack button, and imediatly press the primary attack button... but keep holding the 3rd attack button.

It's odd and more annoying to trigger but atleast it works....hope this helps anyone else with the problem.... assuming I'm not the only one.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this problem appears on Superchargers. but since this is their section... *shrug*
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:51:03 16/03/2016 by JCat
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2 Posted: 08:05:44 16/03/2016
Yeah, his Soul Gem is very problematic to use.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#3 Posted: 08:27:23 16/03/2016
Heard it was also iffy on Trap Team, but dunno if they changed the frame window to activate it between games.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
bladewolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#4 Posted: 10:21:17 16/03/2016
It is iffy on Trap Team, and the window does seem a tiny bit smaller in SuperChargers but I could be wrong.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#5 Posted: 19:00:19 16/03/2016
I have no problems with my Enigma whatsoever.
#6 Posted: 19:05:21 16/03/2016
Quote: TheShadowDragon
I have no problems with my Enigma whatsoever.

It's not toy specific, it's the input in the game that some people have found iffy. Could change between consoles or depending on how familiar a player already is with it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:05:42 16/03/2016 by Bifrost
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#7 Posted: 21:25:46 16/03/2016
For me it honestly just took a couple minutes of practice. It is a very strange button combination, and the timing is kind of weird, but after awhile I was able to do it fluently. Honestly, I wish there were more combos that were fairly difficult to use.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
#8 Posted: 22:31:14 16/03/2016
Quote: Echo2VX
For me it honestly just took a couple minutes of practice. It is a very strange button combination, and the timing is kind of weird, but after awhile I was able to do it fluently. Honestly, I wish there were more combos that were fairly difficult to use.

Well, they could take inspiration from fighting game inputs. As long as we don't start getting any movement+button past half-circle. *shudders at the thought of Dragon Punches and donut motions in Skylanders*
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:31:56 16/03/2016 by Bifrost
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#9 Posted: 23:56:01 16/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Guess it does the same with the bottom upgrade path... cuz with the 'raining eyeballs' at least on trapteam... while you're charging for the attack by holding X(wii u) then just press Y while doing so to do the soul gem.

But in SC, the reigning eyeballs don't have a charge.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me