Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Motivational Words of Wisdom
Page 1 of 1
Motivational Words of Wisdom [CLOSED]
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3399
#1 Posted: 21:15:09 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Back in the Unpopular Opinions forum, you may have remembered that I started a little "something" going on in the forum. Within the days, I felt a bit uneasy reading the opinions about my opinions, and I felt uncomfortable. I almost gave up on the forum overall, but I read a motivational quote and I am back on my feet.

This forum chat is all about sharing different motivational quotes with each other, kind of like a little online support group.

To start off, I will use the quote I discovered.

“You all think you have great ideas or Pokemon games, but if I actually listened to all of you and we combined all of your ideas in a game, it would be an unplayable monstrosity. You want a game with all the regions, but only the first generation Pokemons, yet all the legendary ones and such silly things. Whenever I receive one of these rants, I go to the development floor and read it out loud to all the Game Freak employees in a mocking voice, and we all laugh at you.”
― Satoshi Tajiri
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2 Posted: 22:13:19 13/03/2016
I don't really mind your opinions. My only deal was that you insisted that something wasn't canon because it didn't apply to your fanfics. Which you did finally accept that it was canon, so I don't really mind it so much anymore.

That is a good qoute.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3399
#3 Posted: 00:12:51 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sorry about that! Just a mistake from a rookie FanFiction writer to make confusing fanon for canon and stuff.

I'm pretty sure others made a similar mistake in their fledgling years.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#4 Posted: 00:16:36 14/03/2016
It's fine. =)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#5 Posted: 02:01:05 14/03/2016
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump minus accent

Besides the hilarity of the movie, it still is pretty motivational imo
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#6 Posted: 07:28:33 14/03/2016
"We are not pawns of some scripted fate, it's the invisible ties we forge that bind us." -Robin/MyUnit, Fire Emblem Awakening
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#7 Posted: 16:05:58 15/03/2016
"Ow" ~Abraham Lincoln
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#8 Posted: 21:48:25 15/03/2016
*Points at signature*

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it." - Rafiki from The Lion King

"Don't **** up!" - Barret from Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged
X-heketchis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#9 Posted: 00:33:54 27/03/2016
If its worth doing its worth overdoing.
---
Never Leaving, Always Watching.
Preston Green Sparx Gems: 149
#10 Posted: 16:29:34 30/03/2016
'When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.' - Leo Burnett

'If you're going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.' - Marie Osmond

'Don't confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other.' - Erma Bombec
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#11 Posted: 17:24:33 30/03/2016
"Maybe if we all looked at what's the same instead of what's different, then who knows?" - Meowth

If anyone tells you that something you enjoy is just for kids:
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me