Page 1 of 1
The stupidest glich [CLOSED]
Questioner Red Sparx Gems: 23
#1 Posted: 14:51:19 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Please ! Help !
I have a glich :
This starts from the time when i played superchargers with my swap-force skylanders ..... i made a vehicle level ...... then this happend :
I continued the game and then i wished to change my parts of my vehicles . I couldn't because the parts didn't appeard . Now the mysterous part is that now i can see the parts in the blueprints menu but i can't use them by changing the parts from any sharpfin station now i found a lot of parts in red boxes but i can't use them .
In brief:
My parts of vehicles can bee seen in the blueprints menu but i can't use them by changing parts in sharpfin's station ......

The question is : Are ALL my vehicles broken and someone knows how to fix them or is my CD broken and you know how to fix it.
Please reply , i'm just a poor and i don't have money to buy others !
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#2 Posted: 15:10:41 13/03/2016
Somebody answered you already in the other topic. Please stop spamming and read that.

If that's too much to ask, you can't chance parts with Swap Force Skylanders. You need Superchargers.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:11:42 13/03/2016 by Bifrost
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#3 Posted: 15:19:18 13/03/2016
I know you need help but please don't repeatedly making the same topic.
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#4 Posted: 15:23:56 13/03/2016
If you don't have any physical supercharger skylander just use instant Spitfire.

How to play instant spitfire? Don't put any skylanders on the portal and wait until a message with button prompt say use instant spitfire.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:24:34 13/03/2016 by BOOMCAKE
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me