darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Do you know how to fix Hot streak and Sun runner ?
Page 1 of 1
Do you know how to fix Hot streak and Sun runner ?
Questioner Red Sparx Gems: 23
#1 Posted: 14:45:04 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Guys , PLEASE ! HELP :
i played some vehicle levels on my ps3 skylanders superchargers and i played them with my swap-force skylanders , but something happend ....
I found that parts : hot streak's road burners , sun runner's refracting prism and a horn , reef ripper's ocean buzz horn . that is the mysterious part : if i go to the blueprints menu i CAN SEE them like i have found then and i can use them , but if i go to sharpfin's upgrade station i CAN'T SEE them and i can't use them . Please reply me and tell me if this is due to i played with a swap-force skylander or the toys are broken . Another mystery is that i win the planetoid mover(sun runner's) from a race and i can't use it . I found other hot streak and reef ripper parrs and i can use them , the only difference is that those parts have been founded with a supercharger . Now my question is ..... :
- What happened with my vehicles.? are they broken ?, can you tell me how to fix them ?or i need to keep in mind ,, DON'T PLAY WITH SWAP-FORCE SKYLANDERS ON SUPERCHARGERS !!!"
Please reply !!!I'm just a poor and i don't have money to buy others !
:-(((( , :*(((( , * ° _ /
* \
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5316
#2 Posted: 16:08:56 12/03/2016
You need a supercharger skylander on the portal in order for you to customize vehicles.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3408
#3 Posted: 16:27:16 12/03/2016
You need Fix-it Felix to fix them.

BAZINGA! You do need smilie for the Hot Streak and smilie for Sun Runner.
---
My Watery Warriors: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4 Posted: 16:29:52 12/03/2016
^ Nope, any Supercharger can change the mods on any vehicle. You only need those to supercharge the vehicle and to unlock the supercharged mods.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3408
#5 Posted: 23:54:40 12/03/2016
Quote: weebbby
^ Nope, any Supercharger can change the mods on any vehicle. You only need those to supercharge the vehicle and to unlock the supercharged mods.

Oh, I thought you needed the specific Skylander.
---
My Watery Warriors: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me