Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17
Village Light
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#201 Posted: 22:59:36 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Now, now, not many people know my name unless I give it to them." Lunara said as her eyes passed over to star. "The sword obviously has more to it than a normal blade, but I don't know about a 'cosmic' energy. Young girls have such an imagination these days." After speaking she returns her eyes to Drake and Foxxe.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#202 Posted: 00:31:06 16/04/2016
"I used to be a Princess!" said Star☆
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#203 Posted: 01:59:24 16/04/2016
ooc: when did Star get their?

Drake shrugs "i honestly don't know. but for some reason it feels like it's trying to say something." his hand wanders over to the edge of the sword and as soon as he touched it the image of a dragon flashed before his eyes and only he heard "Kyuodai KaRyu!" being the name of the sword. he then says aloud "Kyuodai KaRyu?" the blade glowed brightly with power at the sound of its name. then a name rang through his head and that name was Drake Dragonkin. then the light of the blade went out abrouptly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#204 Posted: 02:52:14 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: @Shade, yo my buddy pal, I did tell you no magic sword my man. Keep it down a bit there my friendino.
EDIT: Also Star just kinda showed up and started talking.
--

Lunara raises an eyebrow as she watches Drake. "What was that about, I wonder. And why did it react to me?" She asks before shaking her head. "I suppose it really doesn't matter. I have patched your wounds and I really must be on my wall. May you walk by starlight." She says and begins to make for the forest line rather quickly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:27 16/04/2016 by NightBlade
#205 Posted: 04:16:06 16/04/2016
ooc: not exactly magic entirly. more of Drake relearning his own history to a small extent including his own name.

after she left Drake then said "i wonder why no one asks for my name even though they keep telling me their's?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#206 Posted: 21:31:05 19/04/2016
Foxxe shook her head at it all, "You and you're sword sure are interesting, if not odd," she said with a sigh as she helped Drake up. She thanked Lunara as she left them, "I suppose you can use your sword as more of a crutch now and be on your own way?" She worded it as a question in case he needed something more from her. Steele looked Star over with a tiny growl before wandering off a little farther ahead.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#207 Posted: 22:07:57 19/04/2016
Drake thought about it and said I don't know. I don't think I can but can't hurt to try." his stomach growled he looked around and said "what was that?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#208 Posted: 20:26:23 21/04/2016
Foxxe couldn't help but laugh, "I believe that was your stomach. Have you eaten?" She pulled a peice of meat from her pouch and offered it to him. She couldn't remember the last time she had actually laughed with another person and meant it. It was kind of nice.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#209 Posted: 20:41:20 21/04/2016
Drake smiled sheepishly "well to be fair I don't remember the last time I've eaten." he accepted it and started eating.

ooc: are they at Foxxe's home yet?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#210 Posted: 23:02:12 23/04/2016
Foxxe nodded, "Well, my place is just a little bit farther and I have more food there if you would like a better meal. Steele an I haven't had anyone over in a while but I wouldn't mind," she told Drake as she nodded in the direction of her home.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#211 Posted: 23:18:32 23/04/2016
Drake nodded "I'd like that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#212 Posted: 00:31:14 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Foxxe and Drake have no further interruptions during their travel for the evening. The forest is quiet compared to their morning.
---
#213 Posted: 22:44:56 02/05/2016
Foxxe led Drake to her small home, it sat in the middle of a small clearing where the trees had been taken from to build her small log home. The creek she had stopped at earlier ran right by her home and she stepped across a few stones to reach the other side, what she considered to be her yard. The grass on this side of the house was thick and full of small pink and yellow flowers. Hidden in the ankle high grass was a walk way made of large smooth flat stones that her father had placed there long ago. "This was my fathers place," she spoke softly as she stood waiting for Drake to cross the creek as well, "He was away a lot on hunting trips and such and this is where he stayed. It's not very big but I like it," she smiled slightly.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#214 Posted: 23:08:01 02/05/2016
Drake smiled "It's nice. very cozy by the looks of it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#215 Posted: 23:44:06 02/05/2016
Unbeknown to the pair, that morning nearby, Tyrus was on the same routine of collecting stones and metals to himself and his father. He was very afraid of entering the woods on account of what happened yesterday, but he didn't want his father to suspect something happened to make him stay home. He really hoped that he didn't encountered the goblins by chance any day, but just in case, he had his trusty, cheap sword to protect him in case they found him.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#216 Posted: 22:52:17 05/05/2016
Foxxe nodded and led the way to the small front porch. Her eyes were focused on her feet as she stepped on only certain stones while she walked, just like a child she played a little game in her mind as she went along. She forgot herself for a moment and giggled slightly as she went along, obviously happy to be home. She walked up the two steps onto the porch then held the door open for him, "It's not much but I don't need more than a one room place really."
The inside of the small cabin is clean and neat, straight ahead as you walk through the door is a small fireplace that has two pots, one small and one large, a large pan, and a kettle placed neatly on the floor beside it. A small round table sat in the middle of the room with three chairs surrounding it and a lantern placed in the middle beside two cups, one which contains silverware. To the right is a bed and nightstand with a dresser at the foot of the bed, large dark furs cover the bed as blankets. A large leg bone sits on the worn rug beside the bed, it looks to obviously be the chew toy of her wolf. On the left side of the room, hanging from the wall, are traps of different sorts and sizes, some homemade and others bought. A work bench is against that wall, upon its marked and chipped wooden top are tools used for repairing and cleaning traps.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:57:42 05/05/2016 by ash
#217 Posted: 22:56:43 05/05/2016
Drake nodded and went in and sat down at one of the chairs. "It's very nice. I wish I remembered what my home was like."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#218 Posted: 23:01:05 05/05/2016
Foxxe frowned slightly, "You really don't remember anything at all," It was more of a statement than question, 'That must be very lonely,' she says in a softer voice as she sits down across from him. Just as she sat Steele scratched on the door and she stood once more to let her pet in before returning to her seat. The wolf approached Drake but simply sniffed his legs before laying his head in his lap, wanting to be petted.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#219 Posted: 23:21:50 05/05/2016
Drake started to pet him and said "not really, all I know is that my sword belongs to my family and my name, but other then that I have no memory at all."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#220 Posted: 06:38:47 06/05/2016
Tyrus continued with his work, having found a few precious stones, and even some silver. It was getting harder to track that type of material those days, but having been doing that for practically since he was a toddler, he was quite the expert. He was almost like a walking metal detector, and he knew it. Having no encounter with any goblins made him very confident, so much that he stopped paying attention to where he was going, and soon got sidetracked. The only thing that made him realize that was when the woods stopped and he was now on a small clearing, with the oddest-looking cabin he has seen.

"This is new... where am I?" he said to himself, starting to get worried after realizing he was lost. He didn't dare to go to the woods again without having any idea where he was, so having no choice, he carefully approached the cabin, hoping that whoever was living there was friendly. But just in case, he hid his collected bounty just in case he faced a thief. So now that that was settled, he knocked on the door...
---
#221 Posted: 15:33:45 06/05/2016
Drake looked at the door and said "well for a secluded place you sure get quite a bit of company."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#222 Posted: 19:21:36 06/05/2016
Tyrus heard the voice, but it was hard to tell whether it was addressed to him, or something else. He even started to wonder if that was the home of a hermit. They had the fame of talking to themselves often, or at least that's what his father usually tells him.
"Hello...?" he asked in a meek voice, needing to know if it was a friendly face on the other side of that door...
---
#223 Posted: 02:09:21 10/05/2016
Foxxe frowned at the door as she stood once more, "Who is it?" she asked as she slowly opened the door, her hand placed on her hatchet which was attached to her belt. She didn't get visitors out here, rarely if ever. It was very odd to now have two people here in the same day.
The wolf resting against Drake sighed happily as it remained relaxed, although its eyes followed Foxxe. The animal was ready at a moments notice to help his master if she needed him.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:10:58 10/05/2016 by ash
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#224 Posted: 09:34:08 10/05/2016
Star heard the voice and asked "Who is it?" and thinks that voice sounds exactly like her friend Zane.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#225 Posted: 12:07:17 10/05/2016
Tyrus flinched when the opened door revealed none other than a girl just slightly taller than him, and quite beautiful in his opinion. He quickly snapped out of his awe, and proceeded to talk.
"Oh, yes... excuse me ma'am. I was walking along the woods and got sidetracked. I'm just wondering if you could help me find my way into the village." he said, not even noticing her hand reaching the hatchet. He then took one tiny look at the inside of the cottage and was very surprised to see yet another girl, not even noticing the wolf. It was quite embarrassing to ask for a girl for directions, but unlike his father, Tyrus never let his pride get the best of him.
---
#226 Posted: 20:54:36 10/05/2016
Foxxe relaxed and produced a polite smile as she let her hand fall from her hatchet handle, "Hi, the name is Foxxe so don't worry about the ma'am stuff." She leaned against the door frame and played with the end of her braid with one hand while pointing with the other, "If you follow the water that way, it will take you back to town. You'll be able to hear the people when you get close."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#227 Posted: 22:07:15 10/05/2016
Tyrus looked at the direction she was pointing, though he couldn't see the water with all those trees, but he could listen to it.
"Alright... so... thanks..." Tyrus said nervously, almost addressing her by her name, but was too embarrassed to do so. Asides his own mother and some very few female customers his father had, the poor boy had never spoken that long with a girl. So following the direction Foxxe pointed, he walked slowly and proceeded to head into the village, making sure he would memorize the way back. He would want to visit that little house someday again, but he fooled himself into believing it was for the sake of exploration rather than to visit her again.
---
#228 Posted: 22:49:22 10/05/2016
Drake looked at Tyrus and said "you look familier, have we met?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#229 Posted: 23:53:27 10/05/2016
OOC: Tyrus never went inside, so I'll assume Drake went outside to meet with him.

"Oh, hey... sir. Yes, I think I saw you yesterday..." Tyrus replied, having forgotten his name. There were several faces he saw yesterday, both of customers and the people sabotaging the goblins, and he was bad at remembering faces. He did remembered Drake's nonetheless, though not where he last saw it.
---
#230 Posted: 01:29:51 11/05/2016
Steele met Foxxe at the door and she petted his head, "You never said what your name was by the way," Her voice was soft as she spoke, seeing as he looked to be a little shy. She found this boy intruiging, he was much more polite than others she had met before and thought little of her. But then again Drake had been nice as well.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#231 Posted: 02:07:38 11/05/2016
Tyrus deflected his attention from Drake to answer Foxxe. His father had always told him to be careful about giving his name to strangers, but he didn't see any harm into giving it to her in particular.
"I'm... Tyrus... ma'am." he answered, still unable to say her name without feeling embarrassment. It was then that he took a look at the wold, which made him even more nervous, since he wasn't that fond of animals.
---
#232 Posted: 02:45:32 11/05/2016
Foxxe nodded with a smile, "Well it's nice to meet you Tyrus." She noticed him looking at Steele, "Oh don't worry about this sweetheart here, Steele is my baby boy. Wouldn't hurt a fly unless I asked him to. You seem nice enough so you have nothing to worry about." She squatted down beside the wolf and the animal gave her a lick on the cheek to prove her point.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#233 Posted: 02:57:16 11/05/2016
Tyrus would have loved to talk to Foxxe more, but the wolf was making him too nervous.
"Yes... well... I'm not so lucky with animals." Tyrus responded, having to defend himself from many wild animals in his quest for stones and metal, and wolves were no exception.
---
#234 Posted: 02:59:32 11/05/2016
ooc: Drake was sitting down but he could see Tyrus standing outside by looking past Foxxe.

it took Drake a minute but then he put it together "hey! you look like that scum bag blacksmith I met yesterday! when you see him tell him that Drake Dragonkin wants his money back cause I wont be used by greedy scum like him!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#235 Posted: 03:03:13 11/05/2016
Seeing how uncomfortable Tyrus seemed to be with Steele she patted the wolfs head before telling him to go lay on his bed. She stood as the wolf went back in the house to lay on the rug by her bed, "May I ask why you were out wandering in the woods alone today?" Foxxe raised her eyebrows at Drake's comment, that didn't sound good.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:04:05 11/05/2016 by ash
#236 Posted: 03:08:36 11/05/2016
Tyrus didn't listened to Foxxe, since he immediately turned his attention to Drake, whom he immediately remembered after that offensive comment.
"Oh, now I know who you are! The one with the strange sword! How dare you drag my father's name like that! He and I did you a service, like we do to everyone, that's it! If you are just a lowlife who can't be comfortable with the finest work in town, go throw your complains to the king!" Tyrus said furiously, completely ignoring Foxxe. He had taken great offense to his comment.
---
#237 Posted: 03:16:39 11/05/2016
Foxxe looked between the two and shook her head with a small sigh, "If you two want to argue then you can do it somewhere else. I won't have any fighting here." Her tone was stern and she crossed her arms over her chest. "You shouldn't be saying such things and starting fights when you are injured as it is," she told Drake as she glanced back at him. "I believe I have seen some of your fathers or yours work before on a few nice swords," she told Tyrus, "I admire the work and how you are standing up for yourself and father, but please avoid fighting here."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#238 Posted: 03:27:03 11/05/2016
"Well, at least you are aware that he started it!" Tyrus said in typical childish behavior, glaring at Drake, but glad that at Foxxe was, sort of, defending him.
"Well I didn't come here to be insulted, so I'm leaving!" he said with a stomp, heading once again to the direction Foxxe indicated, giving a quick, sweet glance at her as if trying to say he was sorry. But since Drake was there, and he was now too angry to give a proper apology, he continued onward, wanting to apologize to Foxxe later on if Drake wasn't there.
---
#239 Posted: 03:37:25 11/05/2016
Foxxe shook her head with a tiny smile boys... "Be careful on your way back then," she called after Tyrus as he went on his way. "Now then, I'm starting to get hungry so I think I'll get us some food," she said to herself as she walked back into the cabin. She opened a hatch in the floor that led down into a small cool area where her meats and foods were kept. A few grains were bagged on the floor, a few loafs of bread sat on shelves at eye level and a dried meat was to be found as well with a few jars of canned fruit. She grabbed some meat and a loaf of bread as well as a jar of canned apples which was a rare delicacy for herself. She only kept fresh meat or fish for a very short time down there and it was usually eaten that day even though it was cold enough to stay for a while below the ground. "Here we are," she said as she brought the food to the table and set them down before closing the hatch. "Have what ever you would like," she said as she retrieved a small plate beside the pots and sat it on the table as well if Drake would like to use it.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#240 Posted: 03:53:18 11/05/2016
Tyrus reached the water, splashing some into his face to quench his anger. He had seen that small body of water before, but he never expected for that part of the woods to have that clearing, and with a cabin no less. It was either new, or he still had many places to explore. He usually avoided using maps to put his tracking abilities to the test, but now he got motivated to make one himself, so that he could explore new surroundings and at the same time, avoid getting lost. He was really exited for it, so hoping nothing would get him sidetracked again, he followed the body of water towards home, hoping his father would feel proud of him for finding silver of all metals...
---
#241 Posted: 03:57:06 11/05/2016
ooc: Tyrus wasn't their when his dad did buissness with him.

Drake tried to get up and barely succeded. he got some dried meat and some bread he sat down and started to eat. he wolfed his food down (pun intended).
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#242 Posted: 04:03:27 11/05/2016
OOC: I know. He just assumed he was talking about his job with the sword. Let's make it a big misunderstanding smilie

Tyrus walked for a while, when on his mind came yet again Drake's word. He believed he was badmouthing his father for charging him so much for the sword, when it was something else entirely. Tyrus knew that his father was greedy and sly, but he still respected him like almost any kid would do with his parent, and it offended him when somebody talked bad about him.
---
#243 Posted: 04:07:30 11/05/2016
Foxxe grabbed a utensil from the cup on the table and at an apple piece from the jar with a smile as she watched drake eat, "Oh what table manners you have," she joked as she watched him devour his food. "So what happened with you and the blacksmith?" She asked before taking another bite.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#244 Posted: 14:32:20 11/05/2016
Drake realized he was making himself look like a fool. he swallowed and said "sorry. I don't remember the last time I ate. as for the blacksmith well.... before I met you in the forest the prist said I should see the Blacksmith. my sword is the only clue I have to my past so an expert on them might help shead some light. at the time I didn't know my own name well at least not my last name anyways so after he told me about my sword he tried to blackmail me for possession of a dangerous weapon illegally. he tried to take advantage of the fact that i had no memory. I knew he was trying to take advantage of me and tried to charge me for his silence, I was going to pay him for helping me out but after pulling something like that? no way, in the end I had to give him half of my money just to keep him quiet and leave with my property."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#245 Posted: 16:32:33 11/05/2016
Foxxe leaned back in her chair as she listened, "That's horrible," she said with a frown and shake of her head, "I don't understand how people can be that way. That's why I prefer to stay out here and away from people." She glanced over at his sword, "I don't know much about your sword but it seems pretty nice. I would keep it close, I'm sure there's some greedy person out there that would love to get their hands on it. I wouldn't be so open to everyone if I were you," she warned him. People love to take advantage of others, especially when it benefits them, and he seemed nice and willing to tell anyone whatever they wanted to know. That could get him in some real trouble if he wasn't careful.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#246 Posted: 17:16:11 11/05/2016
Drake nodded "yea I know. I don't really know how i remembered this but I know for a fact it's my family sword. it's very powerful since it's forged in dragon fire. I feel that their's more to this sword then meets the eye and I already know about it but I'm not sure what that story is. I just wish I could remember more."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#247 Posted: 18:10:07 11/05/2016
Foxxe felt sad for Drake, she couldn't imagine what it would be like to have forgotten everything you've ever known. To possibly have family and loved ones, all sorts of spectacular things and then know absolutely nothing about it. "I would help if I knew how," she told him as she offered the jar of sweet Canned apples to him.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#248 Posted: 18:22:01 11/05/2016
Drake smiled "your kindness is more help then anything. no thank you for those apples, you've done enough for me as it is."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#249 Posted: 19:00:40 11/05/2016
Tyrus finally reached is home, and surprisingly, his father didn't question his lateness.
"Look dad, look what I found." the boy said, showing him the piece of silver. It was no bigger than a coin, but that was pure, genuine and untouched silver, a rarity those days.
"Wonderful my boy. You really are getting better. It's not anyone that can find these metals in their natural state." Mason praised, feeling quite proud of his son. He was going to keep the silver for now and find out what to do with it later, since there was so little of it. But something was something.
"This is so wonderful boy. Imagine if you could find these in great amounts. Even the king would want your services. Can you imagine that?" the big man said enthusiastically, having great plans for his son's future.
"Now go rest now Tyrus. Rest those amazing skill of yours. You can come in late from now on. Your curfew is over. You are now a man" the blacksmith said, indeed very happy.
"Now go along now boy. I will bring you your food in a couple of minutes." Mason finally said, sending Tyrus to his room. He didn't know it, but he really upset his son. Tyrus had other plans for the future, yet it seemed like his father had his whole life planned for him.
---
#250 Posted: 19:59:47 11/05/2016
Foxxe shrugged and put the lid on the jar, "I like to believe that if you are nice to someone and help them in need then they will repay the favor in the same manner when you are in need," she stood and put the jar back in her cellar, "But you see, not everyone sees it that way. Now a days when people are nice it's for the wrong reasons," she sighed as she returned.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me