Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17
Village Light
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#101 Posted: 21:47:06 20/03/2016
Kora looks the two guys over who are walking up, "Ah, alright then. More the merrier," she mumbled. the one did look young. Younger than her anyway, while the other looked a bit more experienced in this sort of thing. The one Aereleth referred to as Flint seemed pretty laid back, maybe that's why she watched him a bit more carefully. She trusted no one. Least of all someone who seems really relaxed and calm.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#102 Posted: 23:24:05 20/03/2016
"Wait, there are more? Just how many do we need for this job?" Tyrus finally said after seeing the small group, not being accustomed to be around so many people. Whatever they did there, he felt that he would probably need to lie to his father about what he did.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#103 Posted: 18:08:38 21/03/2016
Drake sighs "I guess. but were do I start?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#104 Posted: 23:26:00 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@Kora and Tyrus:
Flint looked between Kora and Tyrus. "Well, lady Aereleth cleric of Anathia, paladin of napping and loosing carts, will take her associate and take the goods. We, my boy, will be might personable and distracting. It's a four man operation." He said before he and Aereleth exchange a series of facial expressions between the other. The obvious scenario is that Aereleth seems against putting a child in danger, but needs the help. Flint sees no danger in the situation or doesn't really have a problem with Tyrus being young. After the twos silent exchange they seem to have agreed on the four man operation.

@Drake:
The clergyman slowly shakes his head, "If only I knew, my child. Anathia heals all who walk in her light, but what path you should take is beyond me. I can try to say a prayer with you, if you would like." He says, motioning to the alter bathed in the light pouring through the stained glass windows of the temple.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#105 Posted: 05:12:06 23/03/2016
Drake doesn't fully understand but praying did somehow sound familier to him and agreed to that.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#106 Posted: 06:12:35 23/03/2016
Quote: NightBlade
@Kora and Tyrus:
Flint looked between Kora and Tyrus. "Well, lady Aereleth cleric of Anathia, paladin of napping and loosing carts, will take her associate and take the goods. We, my boy, will be might personable and distracting. It's a four man operation." He said before he and Aereleth exchange a series of facial expressions between the other. The obvious scenario is that Aereleth seems against putting a child in danger, but needs the help. Flint sees no danger in the situation or doesn't really have a problem with Tyrus being young. After the twos silent exchange they seem to have agreed on the four man operation.

Tyrus felt a bit tense, feeling that he was treated as a young, defenseless child. After Flint's commentary of looking personable, he took out his sword, which looked like it was from royalty.
"Not bad. A nobleman payed with this when he forgot his money to pay up for one of my dad's work." he said cockily, doing a few slow swings. Although Tyrus never had any proper training, he had the advantage that he could learn very well by just witnessing it.
---
#107 Posted: 22:56:19 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@Drake:
The Clergyman will lead Drake to the alter and bow his head. After a moment the man will begin to say a pray with Drake. "Lady Anathia, bringer of the golden harvest and mother of light, may we walk forever by your light and guide those who wander the darkness. And Lady Anathia we ask to bring this young man his memories back, and guide him through his darkness, Oh mother of light."

@Tryus:
Flint will give Tyrus a small smile as he began to show his blade. "A fine sword, lad. Proper training could right turn you into a knight." He said. "Now then, hows-about we re-find our goodies, shall we?"
Aereleth nods to Flint before speaking. "Right, now nobody go getting hurt and this will be easy as pie." She say before gripping her shield with her arm, "Suppose it's now or never."
---
#108 Posted: 23:35:05 26/03/2016
Drake neeled and bowed his head and praied silently. slowly something began to come back but it was hazy and couldn't make out the details as to were it was or who for that matter but he did see his sword in it. he didn't understand it and tried to remember more so he might have something to work with.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#109 Posted: 23:44:41 26/03/2016
@Tryus:
Flint will give Tyrus a small smile as he began to show his blade. "A fine sword, lad. Proper training could right turn you into a knight." He said. "Now then, hows-about we re-find our goodies, shall we?"
Aereleth nods to Flint before speaking. "Right, now nobody go getting hurt and this will be easy as pie." She say before gripping her shield with her arm, "Suppose it's now or never."

"Are you sure this is not an assault?" Tyrus asked once again, needing to know for sure that this group were only a bunch of bandits trying to disguise their real purpose.
---
#110 Posted: 23:53:54 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@Drake:
"Well my child, " The Clergyman says as after raising his head, "Should you seek the light of Anathia's guidance this temple will always be here to assist you. Do you need anything else before you set off to find what you have forgotten?" He asked as he began to walk away from the alter.

@Tyrus:
Aereleth slowly shook her head. "We aren't going to assault the goblins. We're just taking back what they took while I was... well, they took it. Point is, we aren't hurting them. I can defend us if need be, so don't you worry about that any." She said before banging her freehand against her rusted shield and giving Tyrus a toothy smile, "Anathia herself knows I walk the light the best I can."
---
#111 Posted: 00:06:53 27/03/2016
Tyrus wasn't buying it, yet he wanted something to break the same, boring blacksmith routine he always had. Plus, he has never seen a goblin before. Not exactly customer material, so he was ready for some action. If they did got in trouble with the law, Tyrus knew what to do to get out of it.
---
#112 Posted: 01:05:09 27/03/2016
Drake looked at the priest then said "only one, where do i need to go to find someone who has knowlege of relics or artifacts or something that could tell me about this sword."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#113 Posted: 05:19:07 01/04/2016
Kora listened to the talk quietly, she didn't talk very much unless she thought it necessary. "Well, are we just going to stand here? I thought this was important, plus, I would like to be paid and on my way as soon as possible." She had looked Tyrus over and thought him to be alright, maybe a little to goody goody for her type but he would be good enough for help on the job it seemed. That sword he had, it was nice and would most likely proved useful. Her fingers twitched with the urge to reach for the sword but she knew when she laid hands on it, she wouldn't want to return it. A nice sword like that would fetch a pretty penny indeed. She cleared her throat and crossed her arms over her chest, "I'm ready when you all are. Age or appearance of the people involved, or whether it is legal or not doesn't matter to me, neither does it matter how the items were stolen." Even though you seemed to have lost them while asleep...

Foxxe walked out of the building with her furry friend at her heels, 'Well boy, let's go out and check last nights traps before we head back home." She led the wolf back through the way they had came, not giving a second glance to the tower they had recently visited and helped to put the fire out of. She didn't exactly expect to find much in her traps since she usually checked them in the evening but she didn't exactly have any errands to run at the moment and she didn't want to quite go back to the house just yet. She would give half of her coins to her family and she would keep the food she bought for herself before she went back to her own place in the woods, a small little one bedroom home she had made for herself and Steele.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#114 Posted: 02:55:12 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Tyrus and Kora:

After a few moments Areleth will start towards the road out of the north side of town, motioning for the others to follow her. If you follow, she will lead your misfit band of characters up the winding road towards the base of the mountain. She will lead you out down this trail until she takes a road into the wood at the base of the mountain. In the distance you can hear small grunting voices and the sounds of drums. Flint motions for everyone to remain quiet as the hide behind a large rock.
From the hidden safety of the rock you can see a large bonfire and dancing goblins around the flames. There is roasting meat and the banging of drums as the goblins are clearly celebrating something. In the distance behind the fire you can clearly see a cart owned by the local general store keeper with several goblins rummaging through it's contents.
Areleth observes this for a moment before whispering to the others. "The goblins have a lock on the cart, tried to run me out of here earlier. We jimmy the lock, that where I need you kora, run with the cart and get back home. Easy as pie." She then motions to Flint and Tyrus. "You two keep them busy and we'll be home free and no time."

@Drake:
"Well, Reimus knows of enchantment but I don't know if he knows your blade... beyond that there is the town blacksmith. He knows of weaponry, and I'm sure he might be able to tell you something about how the blade was forged." The clergyman says to Drake before he slowly shakes his head. "I am afraid I do not know much more about weaponry. i walk the path of faith, not the sword."
---
#115 Posted: 03:01:33 02/04/2016
Tyrus remained quiet, not wanting to show his disappointment in the action he and his companion were assigned. He believed that this was going to be more of a stealth mission, which he found more interesting, when it turned out they were going to act sort of like bait. He didn't complained though, and he wasn't a hasty boy, so he was ready to follow Flint's lead, being that his first time on an actual adventure and the little humanoid being probably an expert on those kind of things, so it was better to just follow his instructions...
---
#116 Posted: 18:09:42 02/04/2016
Drake nods "thank you. I already spoke with Reimus so blacksmith it is." little did Drake know that the sword was forged with dragon fire making it next to unbreakable and rarely dulls. (not an enchantment just a fun fact about how well made the sword is and some history on it)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#117 Posted: 19:23:50 02/04/2016
Back at his shop, Mason received only one more customer after Flint. A traveling salesman who couldn't sell a mighty blade just because it was dented. As he worked on it, he was starting to wonder where his boy went. He was starting to regret sending him away to a stranger, but he wanted the dough. And he trusted that his son could take care of himself should anything goes wrong.
---
#118 Posted: 23:26:31 02/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Shade: man I said fancy not legendary sword. Keep it since it's already in, but you have to come up with a good reason why you have it for your backstory man.

@Drake and Mason:
Drake walks into Mason's blacksmithy. You two may converse.

@Kora And Tyrus:
Flint motions for Tyrus to follow him, standing up straight and walking straight for the edge of the goblin camp. "Goodmorning my good fellows and ladies!" He shouts towards the Goblins, before talking to in a quieter Tyrus. "Now, we've just got to keep them occupied..." The goblins look up from their revelry and turn towards flint and Tyrus with questioning eyes.
---
#119 Posted: 23:52:54 02/04/2016
Tyrus wasn't sure on what to say, but after the goblins started with their nasty eyes, the boy thought fast.
"Gentlemen, may I have your attention please?" he said to the creatures, looking around slowly to think of something, and when he looked into the soil, he believed he had an idea on what could interest them.
"You do realize you're in boar country, right? See this? This looks like it was done by a mighty big one. They can be nasty, but they can feed an entire family for months in the right circumstances." Tyrus said with a bit of pride, having avoided many wild animals in his lifetime with all the rare metals and stones he was usually collecting.
"I'm a tracker you see. If you need some service, let me know." Tyrus then said, believing it was a tempting offer, and if the goblins took it, then he could lure most of them, if not all of them to follow his lead so that the group could do their job.
---
#120 Posted: 15:33:30 03/04/2016
ooc: the reason why is that in Drake's family several generations back a dragon agreed to help forge a mighty sword in order to repay a debt. using it's fire to temper the metal the family sword was forged.

Drake entered the smithy and approached the smith and said "excuse me but do you know anything about my sword?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#121 Posted: 16:34:09 03/04/2016
Mason was just done with the salesman's blade, and it made his day that he received yet another customer.
"Certainly sir. Just wait a moment there." Mason answered, showing the mighty blade to the salesman. It was good as new, but it took him a long while to fix it.
"That would be thirty five gold pieces gentleman." he said to the salesman, which he believed that was too much. He was very satisfied with the work though, so he gave up the money with little to no complains.

After he left, Mason turned his attention on his waiting customer.
"Alright now sir, what can I help you with?" Mason asked, seeing the sword, but saw there was nothing wrong with it, so he wondered why come visit his shop anyway.
---
#122 Posted: 22:20:18 03/04/2016
Drake then said "I would like to know if you know anything about this sword. I have no memory and I woke up with this thing in my hands."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#123 Posted: 01:26:22 04/04/2016
"That's all?" Mason said, rather disappointed. He preferred to fix rather than give information, but either way, his answer wouldn't go unpaid. He was that greedy.
"Well now, let me see here..." the big man said, taking the sword off his hands and examining it. It took him a while to study it, but one particular characteristic gave it away.
"Woah sir. This is no ordinary sword. I'm not sure what metals are mixed into this little contraption, but it is forged with dragon's fire. That is no ordinary feat. This type of weapon can only be owned by royals and the most respected paladins of the realms. It's so dangerous, it is rarely used in combat." Mason warned, having seen a sword like that only once before in all his lifetime. A sword like that was mostly used as an heirloom, since it's destructive power was so great, it could mean the perdition of a whole village, maybe even an entire kingdom, should it fall to the wrong hands.
---
#124 Posted: 02:01:05 04/04/2016
"do you know which family of royals or paladins it belongs to?" Drake asked eagerly, finally a clue to his past.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#125 Posted: 03:04:52 04/04/2016
Mason examined the sword once more, but the emblem was one he didn't recognize.
"Hmm... I can tell you one thing; this symbol is not from our kingdom. It looks more like one of sorcery." he explained, now making sense why a weapon like that would be at Drake's hands. Sorcery was respected there, but also very feared, and a sword of that magnitude had even more power in the hands of a magician.
"That's all I can tell you right now. Now then, if you don't know who you are and you are not royalty or paladin, then this possession is illegal. How much are you willing to pay for the information AND my silence?" Mason commented, almost sounding like a threat. He hated getting in trouble with the law, but if it involved dough, he was willing to let anybody get away with anything, no matter how wrong or even gruesome it was.
---
#126 Posted: 15:36:44 04/04/2016
at the mention of sorcery something in Drake's mind clicked "sorry but it's not of sorcery. you've aready given me the information so I'll take my sword and go."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:41:37 04/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#127 Posted: 16:54:40 04/04/2016
Mason grasped the weapon and glared at Drake, not willing to let his wisdom go unpaid.
"I'm warning you sir, you can't obtain such valuable information just anywhere. So I'll say it again; how much will you pay? If you don't, well, there will be consequences." Mason warned with a stern voice, willing to give the sword without payment, but if that happened, he would make sure Drake was hunted down for possessing such sword and being a hateful cheapskate. I was a shame that his son wasn't there. He was the only one who could keep the man under control.
---
#128 Posted: 17:34:44 04/04/2016
Drakeglared at him then said "fine then." and gave him 10 gold coins.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#129 Posted: 18:48:09 04/04/2016
"Humph... ten gold pieces eh? Well, I suppose that would do for my silence." Mason said arrogantly, having expected much more than that. He accepted them though, since he couldn't stand that particular customer's presence any longer.
---
#130 Posted: 18:51:59 04/04/2016
Drake collected the sword. the first pice to the puzzle found. it's a start. he left the shop and went off to see that hunter from earlyer.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#131 Posted: 05:39:15 05/04/2016
Kora stayed behind and watched Flint and Tyrus make their way closer to the goblins before calling out to them and drawing their attention, "Are we to go together or am I free to sneak as I please?" She asked Areleth as she sat on her heels peeking around the stone, looking for the darker shadows and for the easiest way around to the cart without being noticed.

Foxxe was nearing the far side of town from which she came, having passed the tower and the smithy and a few other places she became more relaxed and at home as the amount of people and dwellings became fewer. Neither her nor Steele spent much time in the town and it put them both on edge, it was unfamiliar and even though she may look relaxed she was always very aware of those around her, not wanting her pocket picked. Steele also seemed more on guard than usual when around more people, he circled her more and where he would usually wander, he kept within a few feet at all times, it was as if he didn't trust the people either.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#132 Posted: 15:19:29 05/04/2016
As the unpleasant customer left, Mason was starting to wonder what was taking his boy so long. It was common for Tyrus to be gone so long since he was away often collecting metal for him and that strange stone collection of his, only this time, he left with a complete stranger. Mason was starting to regret sending him away. What if he was kidnapped? What if that stranger convinced him to do an illegal job? He believed Tyrus was smarter than that, but that didn't stop him from being worried. If he didn't came by evening, Mason was going to send the royal guards to look for him...
---
#133 Posted: 18:13:22 05/04/2016
Drake started heading in the general direction of Foxxe's home. he felt like he needed to find his way on his own from here.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#134 Posted: 01:09:53 07/04/2016
Foxxe knelt beside a small creek not far from her home, she and steele drank some water from it after she had checked the trap hidden in the tall grass on the edge of the bank. She hadn't expected to have anything in it and was correct, nothing had come through just yet, it was still early. She removed her bow and sat down beside the bank to rest and enjoy the quiet as Steele wandered off on his own. She tilted her face up to the sun shining through the branches and sighed as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#135 Posted: 15:33:00 07/04/2016
Drake soon came to a forest and entured it. as he walked he looked around cautiouse of his surroundings. sadly he didn't check the ground since he stepped in a trap.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#136 Posted: 20:41:14 07/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Tyrus and Kora:

As Tyrus speaks up several of the goblins give the boy questioning looks before a very old and weathered look goblin with a staff emerges from the group. "You want to track for us?" It asks in a high yet gravely voice. It barred it's teeth towards the boy, though did not raise a weapon. "Why would a human track for us?"

Areleth shurgged before giving Kora shooing motions. "Just get the lock off the cart and I can haul it back to the city." She said wrinkling her nose a little. "Come on, they've got them distracted. "
---
#137 Posted: 21:15:16 07/04/2016
Fortunately for Tyrus, he figured out that he was going to be asked something like that, so he had the precise answer for that.
"Well you see sir, not many people take someone like me seriously. I need to live on something, and it turns out that tracking is my best ability. And what's better, the payment doesn't necessarily has to be money. You can pay me up with something else if you want." Tyrus said, believing he made the offer even more tempting. The goblins didn't look like a noble bunch, so he had to convince them somehow to ask for his services in order to lead them away from that place so that Areleth and her group could do their work without initiating a fight.
---
#138 Posted: 23:39:30 07/04/2016
Kora nodded and crept off to the side, making a rather wide circle to stay out of view but still within hearing distance of Tyrus. She quickly but carefully darted around, sometimes dropping to her a knees for a second and watching, as to not cause too much motion as for it to be caught in a goblins peripheral vision. She slowly crept up to the wagon and pulled her lock picks from the pouch on her belt, careful not to let any metal clink.

Foxxe hadn't noticed that she had started to doze off until she heard Steele start barking. "Steele?" She called out as she stood. She grabbed her bow and started quickly back tracking through the woods towards his barking. Something must be caught in a trap and he found it. She quickened her pace even more so at the sound of his long howl, he definitely had found something and wasn't going to leave it to come back to her.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#139 Posted: 23:48:10 07/04/2016
Drake yelled "agh! my leg! damn that hurts!" he was on the ground grabbing his right leg in pain.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#140 Posted: 23:53:38 07/04/2016
Steele slowly approached the person caught in the trap, his teeth were bared as he snarled and growled. Anything caught in a trap was to be killed, that was what he had been trained to do. He slowly circled the trap and the boy caught in it, he carefully watched his prey before tilting his head back and howling again. If his master didn't come soon then he would kill the prey himself.

Foxxe was getting closer, Steele didn't usually travel so far away without her so he must have caught a scent and followed it. She pushed her way through the bushes and stopped for a moment at the second howl, then changed her course slightly as she continued. She was almost there.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#141 Posted: 00:08:45 08/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Tyrus and Kora:
The goblin with the staff gives Tyrus a raise of a brow before grunting out another question, "What sort of payment are you refering to? Human's only want shinies!" It said before clanking it's staff on the ground. "Why would a human want anything other than shinies?"

The golbins seem preoccupied on the shaman and pay Kora no mind while she preforms her work so far.
---
#142 Posted: 00:11:32 08/04/2016
Kora quickly worked on the lock, it took her a moment but she grinned when the lock clicked open, "Wonderful," she whispered. She decided to steal a peek of the contents of the cart, was there anything in there that could possibly be useful to her or that she could sell? She glanced over at Tyrus before checking the cart.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#143 Posted: 03:16:14 08/04/2016
@Tyrus and Kora:
The goblin with the staff gives Tyrus a raise of a brow before grunting out another question, "What sort of payment are you refering to? Human's only want shinies!" It said before clanking it's staff on the ground. "Why would a human want anything other than shinies?"

The golbins seem preoccupied on the shaman and pay Kora no mind while she preforms her work so far.

Tyrus have a sneaky glance at Kora, and in less than a second, returned his attention to the goblins.
"That's where you're wrong sir. Boys like me don't care much about money." he said, and then had a better idea on how to get the goblin's attention.
"You see, I don't track animals alone. I can also track rare stones, so money isn't an issue to me." Tyrus then said, leaving out the fact that he also collected metal since he didn't want the goblins to link him to the blacksmith, where metal was needed the most.
---
#144 Posted: 15:50:36 08/04/2016
Drake heard the dog howl the second time and drew his sword and pointed it at the dog as it circled around him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#145 Posted: 00:16:12 09/04/2016
Foxxe burst through the underbrush, her breathing a little uneven. It took her a moment to process the situation before she scowled at the boy, "just what do you think you are doing in one of my traps?" Steele moved to her side, still growling even as she placed her hand on the animals head. She put her bow over her shoulder and placed her free hand on her hip, "This was a perfectly hidden trap until you stepped in it and ruined it."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#146 Posted: 03:01:50 09/04/2016
Drake looked up at her "well sorry but I didn't see it as I was walking." Drake lowers his sword "your that person from earlier"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#147 Posted: 16:28:53 09/04/2016
Foxxe clicked her tongue and shook her head at the boy, "Yes, I believe I am THAT person from earlier. The one who helped you with the imps. It's so nice to be remembered in such detail." She turned her attention to the growling wolf and squatted down, "Hush now," she said softly as if the animal was a small child. The wolf slowly quit growling and leaned into her some as she petted it's head. "So," she turned her eyes to the boy caught in her trap, "Were you following me? Lost maybe? Or do you just simply have this bad of luck?"
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#148 Posted: 20:07:57 09/04/2016
Drake thought about it and said "all of the above actually. I found some clues about my past and started searching for answers on my own but with no were to start I've no idea were I was going. something told me you came from this area so I thought if I ran into you hey that's a bonus and while I was walking I wasn't paying attention to were I was stepping and well you can guess the rest." he glanced around "I don't know why but I think I can see why you would like this place."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#149 Posted: 22:30:03 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
@Tyrus and Kora:
The goblin shaman cocks it's head to the side, "Rare?" It asked before jabbing forward with it's staff with a little more urging than previous. "Explain! Explain!" It shouts before using it's staff as a walking stick once more.

The cart is full of food goods and some minor trade goods like clothing, blankets, and other cloth made wears. The cart is obviously to go to the Prizzed Penny is town, and has various trinkets that might be a little expensive to one of the local farmers if nothing else.
---
#150 Posted: 23:00:05 09/04/2016
Tyrus was rubbing his head with a frowned eyebrow, but after the little pain was gone, he proceeded to explain.
"You know, stones, like amethysts, quartz, onyx, topaz, sapphires, and if we're lucky, maybe even diamonds." Tyrus said, trying to be full of confidence. As he talked to the goblins, he was starting to think that he was becoming too involved. He just wanted the goblins distracted, but he was starting to think that if they were greedy and he convinced them too much, they may never even let him go.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me