darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Which Vehicles Work Best in Certain Sections?
Page 1 of 1
Which Vehicles Work Best in Certain Sections?
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#1 Posted: 01:39:33 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
This topic is basically for listing which vehicles you think is the best for clearing a certain vehicle section. So far I've noticed that Gold Rusher works amazingly in the Stratosfear Boss Battle. The rapid fire really helps get rid of those lightning ball things.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#2 Posted: 08:41:02 03/03/2016
Hot Streak or Tomb Buggy, game seems almost designed for them.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#3 Posted: 09:14:10 03/03/2016
I mostly play, like and (almost)know all the Sky Vehicles. A bit dissapointed that their sections are so short.

My overrall impression about the Sky vehicles that defense and offense play a roles for which section the vehicles fit. Vehicles with high defenses are more adapted for racing while the ones offenses utilize more oriented for combat

Precisely for every plane:
-Skysclicer multipli homing rockets and fast speed. Great in dogfights. (Combat)
-Jetstream has the highest burst dmg. Perfect against stationary or slow moving targets. (Combat)
-Sun Runner has the highest dps and best maneuvering. Good in boss fights with a lot of bullets. (Combat)
-Stealth Stinger is more defense oriented with healing cloaking, easy handling and the machinegun need to be charged. Fitting for the racing parts. (Racing)
-Clown Cruiser with high armor and high weight stat which can push other planes out the way easily and the weapons are also slow. PVE combat forget this vehicle. It's a flying tank for racing. (Racing)
-Buzzwing still needs to be released. But I am also thinking a racing plane. (Racing?)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:15:00 03/03/2016 by BOOMCAKE
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me