Page 1 of 1
Favorite Raceable Villains
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3408
#1 Posted: 22:08:50 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Who are your favorites of the collection of the bad boys and girls who are playable behind the wheel?

(Sorry about the text, I didn't think my introduction through)
---
My Watery Warriors: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#2 Posted: 22:50:45 29/02/2016
Glumshanks' land mines are really powerful.
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#3 Posted: 22:53:29 29/02/2016
Mesmerelda > those other losers
---
Boop!
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#4 Posted: 23:13:46 29/02/2016
Mesmeralda, Chef Pepper Jack. Don't have the Land Trophy yet.
---
bye
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5 Posted: 23:25:04 29/02/2016
Probably Mesmeralda, Golden Queen, Wolfgang & Count Moneybone.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#6 Posted: 23:37:18 29/02/2016
I noticed Chef Pepperjack and Glumshanks can cause a ton of trouble with the back projectiles,pretty much like the Gold Rusher. Moneybone's ghost-shooting machine gun is still the coolest attack though.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AmiiboMaster Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#7 Posted: 16:05:44 02/03/2016
Kaos,

but if you count Skylanders SuperChargers Racing, it's Pain-Yatta!
---
Gimme all your Amiibos

and Skylanders BTW!
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#8 Posted: 17:37:07 02/03/2016
Land: Count Moneybone
Sky: Wolfgang
Sea: Spellslamzer
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#9 Posted: 13:17:10 19/03/2016
Land: I basically like all of them the same for different reasons. Glumshanks is amazing at taking out enemies and holding the lead, Chompy Mage is fast and agile, Dragon Hunter can do a ton of damage to enemies both in front of and behind him, and Count Moneybone doesn't only look the coolest of of all of them, but his first attack is insanely fun to use.

Sky: Wolfgang, no doubt. He's fast, easy to use, looks awesome, and can do a lot of damage really quickly.

Sea: I would say Spellslamzer or Golden Queen. Spellslamzer can do a ton of damage with his second attack and can take out multiple racers at once using it, as well as the fact that he and his vehicle both look really cool. Golden Queen has a really good shield attack, and she's fast as Heck. Her first attack also does a ton of damage each time. This was close to being a four-way tie, but I realized that Mesmerelda and Captain Frightbeard aren't ones I use often. Frightbeard as a really cool vehicle and a great first attack, but his second attack hardly does anything, even when I try to use it right next to an enemy racer. Mesmerelda I find to just be a weaker and less exciting version of Golden Queen.

I love all the villains we can play as, really. They all rather look awesome or are awesome to play with. They picked the best ones to let us play as, in my opinion. Though, I do wish we got the Sheep Mage for a Sea Villain.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me