Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Lost to the Unknown (a magical creature and stuff RP) (always open)
Page 1 of 1
Lost to the Unknown (a magical creature and stuff RP) (always open) [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 09:38:17 28/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Dragons have been lost to the world for many years. A large group of humans are trying to find a way to bring back these legendary beasts, but are being prevented from doing so by another, larger group who would rather prevent the dragons from flying above them once more. A small amount of dragon eggs have been recovered by the first group, who call themselves the Dracons, and have been assigned to a group of young people to raise the hatchlings and are calling them the Dragon Keepers. But the other group, called the Agosicarians, have found out about this plan and are doing all withing their power to stop them. Therefore, they have decided to call a second mythical creature back into the world. While the Dracons are hatching dragons, the Agosicarians are bringing back griffins. They have their own Griffin Keepers, and are incubating eggs in a similar manner to the Dragon Keepers. As more and more of each group become Dragon Keepers or Griffin Keepers, the few humans who hadn't previously joined either group are being pressured into siding with one or the other. Many are worried this could result in war, and the Keepers are having strange dreams. Dreams that make little to no sense on their own, but seem important somehow....

Rules:
-fill out all areas of form, with the possible exception of the "other" or "partner" sections. The "partner" section only applies to a Keeper, and must include a description of their dragon/griffin. The "appearance section may be a description or a photo.
-try not to make any OP characters! I have the right to modify any, but I'd rather not.
-if there is a battle scene at any point, gore is okay. We'll see where the RP leads us.
-you can have as many characters as you can keep track of, so long as you don't just suddenly forget about one and leave it doing nothing, in which case I will likely end up either killing it off or doing something else with it to keep it accounted for but out of the way.

Forms for characters!

Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Alliance(Dracon, Agosicarians, neutral):
Power(Keeper only):
Partner(Keeper only):
Other:

I'll post my characters shortly, and anyone can feel free to post theirs! I will probably accept.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#2 Posted: 05:40:55 29/02/2016
Name:Sir Karn Drakken
Appearance:[User Posted Image] he is however very large for a human, and equally physically strong.
Weapon:Two His two handed bastard sword and his heavy war hammer. his first pick would be the sword however, for those too heavily armored for his blade or too large, it goes to the hammer.
Alliance: Dracon
Other: He is a paladin of an order who follows a god of dragons, he is known as the Knight-Avenger, due to his avenging the slaying of many a fallen knight. He works for the Dracon keeping the keepers, and their eggs safe. if his brute like appearance doesnt scare danger away, his weapons should. It should be known that he does follow the paladins code. this means, he cannot attack anyone who is, unnarmed, turned away from him, who asks for mercy, and who he has not offered the chance to yield. he also must follow a code of pacifism until battle is unavoidable or he has been attacked already. as a paladin he must act as a paragon of virtue and a destroyer of evil. however to him and his Brothers in arms, destroying these dragons and their keepers, is evil.

Here is the code of conduct

*Show kindness to children and others that are weak.

*Never stand idly by while the weak become the victim of the strong.

*Defend hearth and home, family and friends, stranger and ally, and especially defend innocents.

*Once given, a paladin's word is a solemn contract.

*Refrain from abusing or overusing intoxicants.

*Whenever possible, work for and give to noble charities.

*It is an unspeakable act to deny any soul its rightful afterlife.

*Never use lethal poison.

*Respect life, even that of the foe, only kill when necessary, and show quarter if possible.

*Respect the terms of an honorable and fair duel.

*Never willfully commit an evil act, and combat evil whenever possible. This does not mean that it is appropriate to be violent against evil all the time; seek justice tempered with mercy more than a violent solution.

*Use power to aid and help others, except towards evil ends. Do not seek out power simply to have power.

*Be courteous in all you do, and seek to never be crude.

*Be humble before the forces of light and good.

*Uphold virtuous laws whenever possible.

*Lead by example.

*Respect and hold dear the trust that others place in you.

*Be heroically brave in persuit of goodness.

*Show kindness towards guests.

*Care for and be kind towards those you employ, and especially your mount
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:59:51 29/02/2016 by jokerstix66
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#3 Posted: 22:27:49 26/03/2016
OOC: Can I be one of the dragon hatchlings?
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#4 Posted: 03:29:41 05/04/2016
Name: Victoria Noir Nightshade
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Weapon: [User Posted Image]
Alliance: Agosicarians
Power(Keeper only): ((Do you mean the Griffin or the character??))
Partner(Keeper only): [User Posted Image]
Other: Victoria is from a long line of dragon slayers and it is also what drove her to join the Agosicarians alliance. She goes by Lady Nightshade, is highly respected by those around her and was very quickly picked to be a Griffin Keeper. Her family is well known and even with dragons long gone when she was younger she was trained like every Nightshade in their family way.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#5 Posted: 06:26:15 08/04/2016
((Bump))
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me