Page 1 of 1
Familiar Voices
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#1 Posted: 05:31:55 25/02/2016 | Topic Creator
I was never into looking up the voice actors, but after hearing BB Roller Brawl, I knew it had to be Numbah 5, from KND (Kids Next Door). And I was right! Cree Summers, the voice of Numbah 5!
Are there any other familiar voice actors that interest you? I have yet to see a superchargers topic about this.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#2 Posted: 05:48:45 25/02/2016
Spitfire is voiced by Diedritch Bader, best known for playing Oswald on the Drew Carey Show and voicing Batman on the Brave & the Bold

Crusher is voiced by Kevin Sorbo from Hercules and Andromeda

Pop Fizz is voiced by comedian Bobcat Goldthwait

Flynn is voiced by Patrick Warburton, best known as Puddy on Seinfeld and Joe Swanson on Family Guy

Kaos is voiced by the same guy who voiced Invader Zim

There's a lot more, but it's tough to keep track smilie

side note, I never liked KND, so Cree Summer to me is more remembered as Tommy Pickles on Rugrats and Bubbles on PPG
Tamez Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#3 Posted: 08:18:09 25/02/2016
Quote: ChillStealthElf

side note, I never liked KND, so Cree Summer to me is more remembered as Tommy Pickles on Rugrats and Bubbles on PPG

Cree wasn't Tommy Pickles, that was Elizabeth Daily, who voices Sprocket and was Buttercup on PowerPuff girls.
Tara Strong was Bubbles on PowerPuff girls and voices Flashwing.

But with so many Skylanders it can definitely be tough keeping track.

The funniest one to me is Boom Jet, voiced by Roger Craig Smith, the guy who did the voice overs for Say Yes to the Dress. And is the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog.
But my wife totally calls him the Say Yes to the Dress guy.
---
My favorite Skylanders from each game: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#4 Posted: 11:44:03 25/02/2016
Nightfall is Sticks the Badger from Sonic Boom.
Dr. Krankcase is Raiden. YES, that Raiden from Metal Gear Solid.
Persephone is Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4.

Voice actors have a lot of range.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#5 Posted: 15:47:19 25/02/2016
Quote: Echo2VX
I was never into looking up the voice actors, but after hearing BB Roller Brawl, I knew it had to be Numbah 5, from KND (Kids Next Door). And I was right! Cree Summers, the voice of Numbah 5!

[User Posted Image]
Seriously, though, when I found out Cree voiced both of them I fangirled and got nostalgic.
---
Boop!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#6 Posted: 16:10:07 25/02/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Dr. Krankcase is Raiden. YES, that Raiden from Metal Gear Solid.

Ironically, he's voiced N. Gin and Nitros Oxide in Crash Nitro Kart, alongside several other NPCs in various other Crash games.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3408
#7 Posted: 18:39:18 25/02/2016
smilie Mung Daal from Chowder
smilie Skulker from Danny Phantom
smilie Betrayus from PAC Man (they do sound similar)
smilie Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb
smilie Pain from Hercules
smilie Buttercup from Powderpuff Girls
smilie Kitten from Teen Titans
smilie SpongeBob
smilie Rayna from Buzz on Maggie
smilie Kitty Katswell from T.U.F.F. Puppy
smilie Invader ZIM
Flynn, Kronk from Emperor's New Groove

On a side note, I don't really like Tara Strong or Cree Summer
---
My Watery Warriors: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#8 Posted: 19:29:14 25/02/2016
I was totally marking out a few months ago while I was playing Persona 4 Golden on the Vita. When I heard "Yosuke" spoke I was going, "OMGZ, that's totally Agent Softpaw!!!" I looked it up and sure enough it was the same actor! LOL! Yuri Lowenthal is the guy and he is married to another Skylanders actor, Tara Platt, who does my favorite Dreamcatcher as well as Punk Shock!

Honestly most of the Skylanders women sound the same to me because they say so few lines without any real acting involved. I really thought that the one who done Stealth Elf done at least half of the playable female characters in the game. It wasn't until I read an article about Splat where they said she had a well known actress to voice her that I found out that most of the characters in the game had different voice actors.

I probably know lots of the actors in Skylanders as I play lots of video games and watch tons of anime and cartoons, but rarely do I take notice of anyone unless they are really over the top like Yuri. It's so noticeable that I end up saying his Skylanders one liners while playing Persona. LOL! I'm glad I never had seen Invader Zim, as I'd probably be quoting him during all the Kaos bits in Skylanders. But I do say Flynn one liners all the time as that voice actor is like everywhere on stuff I watch.
---
Stay Cool!
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#9 Posted: 20:35:03 25/02/2016
smilie is also Presea from Tales of Symphonia, Rikku from Final Fantasy X, and Harley Quinn from Batman, if I remember correctly.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#10 Posted: 20:40:35 25/02/2016
Yuri Lowhental is also Trail Blazer and Fright Rider. Though, after you hear him on anime or as Yosuke Hanamura, you can guess his voice from a mile away; there's just something hotblooded about his tone every time.

I find it a bit harder to tell female voices apart but that's because I've seen some have crazy range so I always have doubts. Heck, Nightfall being Sticks the Badger and Asajj Ventress is pretty hard to guess to begin with.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 21:58:01 25/02/2016
Quote: Spellslamzer75
smilie is also Presea from Tales of Symphonia, Rikku from Final Fantasy X, and Harley Quinn from Batman, if I remember correctly.

and Twilight Sparkle, Timmy Turner, Bubbles (of the powerpuff girls)

Flashwing is voiced by Tara Strong.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#12 Posted: 05:01:44 26/02/2016
Smash Hit's voice actor is pretty much king of this. Rob Paulsen was ALL OVER the cartoons of the 80's and 90's. .
---
Boop me if you see this.
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#13 Posted: 07:19:14 26/02/2016
Sonic Boom is voiced by literally the only person in the Bubsy 3D cast who still has a job (well, according to Google).
---
#all Spyros are valid
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#14 Posted: 10:40:42 26/02/2016
Rattle Shake, Sunburn and Brock (although not present in SuperChargers) are all voice by Troy Baker, who also voiced:

• Joel (The Last of Us)
  • Delsin Rowe (Infamous Second Son)
  • Talion (Shadow of Mordor)
  • Pagan Min (Far Cry 4)
  • Batman (Various Lego games)

• And A LOT of other video game characters.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:41:06 26/02/2016 by TTD
    L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
    #15 Posted: 12:09:04 26/02/2016
    Quote: SkylandrPurists
    smilie Mung Daal from Chowder
    smilie Skulker from Danny Phantom
    smilie Betrayus from PAC Man (they do sound similar)
    smilie Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb
    smilie Pain from Hercules
    smilie Buttercup from Powderpuff Girls
    smilie Kitten from Teen Titans
    smilie SpongeBob
    smilie Rayna from Buzz on Maggie
    smilie Kitty Katswell from T.U.F.F. Puppy
    smilie Invader ZIM
    Flynn, Kronk from Emperor's New Groove

On a side note, I don't really like Tara Strong or Cree Summer

smilie's voice actor also did smilie from Ripto's rage, Year of the Dragon and Enter the Dragonfly, smilie's voice actor also did smilie and smilie, smilie's voice actress also did smilie, smilie and smilie, smilie's voice actor also did smilie from The Eternal Night and smilie's voice actress also did smilie from A New Beginning.
    ---
    favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
    GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
    #16 Posted: 12:31:36 26/02/2016
    Never associate Ignitors voice actor with anything other than his best role ever, Hollowing Mad Murdock from The A-Team. That's just evil. John Kassir also voices Ghost Roaster using the voice made famous by the Crypt Keeper. Zed from Police Academy is Pop Fizz. Gotta remember these people for their better roles in TV/film.
    ---
    Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
    Mister Chompy Green Sparx Gems: 211
    #17 Posted: 02:58:38 27/02/2016
    Wash buckler- john dimaggio (bender-futurama)
    High volt-josh duhamel (transformers)
    Kaos- Richard horvitz (zim)
    Stink bomb- tom kenny (spongebob)
    Pop fizz- bobcat goldthwait (police academy)
    Conquertron- George takai (Star Trek)
    Blast zone- Jess harnell (iron hide- transformers)
    Fire kraken - billy west (fry- futurama)
    Ignitor - Dwight Shultz (mung daal- chowder)
    ---
    Pop Fizz just might be the best skylander ever. Even with a tuba.
    Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
    #18 Posted: 14:43:49 27/02/2016
    Some of you maybe already have listed those, but here it go:

• Roger Craig Smith (Sonic the Hedgehog, Captain America): Boom Jet, Bushwhack.
    • Travis Willingham (Knuckles the Echidna, Thor): Buzz, Eye Brawl/Eye Small, Doom Stone.
    • Nika Futterman (Sticks the Badger, Gamora): Splat
    • Wally Wingert (Jon Arbuckle, Alex the Lion out of the movies): Blastermind, Threatpack
    ---
    Bruh
    #19 Posted: 15:04:39 27/02/2016
    Travis Willingham is also Count Moneybone. It took Lou slipping that in an official video for anyone to figure that out because boy he sounds nothing like the other characters.
    ---
    TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
    #20 Posted: 17:38:29 27/02/2016
    Travis Willingham: The man of a million voices.
    Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
    #21 Posted: 19:18:02 27/02/2016
    Funnily enough, the voice actor for Stink Bomb voiced Spyro in 2, and 3, and Hot Dog's voice actor was Spyro in the first game!
    ---
    Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me