darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > How you storing your Superchargers Vehicles and Characters??
Page 1 of 1
How you storing your Superchargers Vehicles and Characters??
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#1 Posted: 17:29:46 23/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Just wondering how you guys have been storing your vehicles and characters from Superchargers!!

Been trying to find sizable containers to fit both and it seems that this year Power A nor any other manufacturer of Skylanders storage have made anything decent to fit their new product.

Need some helpful suggestions!!!
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#2 Posted: 17:36:30 23/02/2016
Artbin 9007AB and 6990AB (bigger figures). Been using these since day one.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 17:46:10 23/02/2016
I use a thin IKEA glass showcase called "Billy" to store all my character, including SuperChargers.
I find it perfect because you can arrange the panels in multiple ways; I created 10 shelves, once per Element.

Regarding vehicles I keep them along with my other non-characters items (traps, Magic Items, Battle Packs and Adventure Pieces) in a movable bed table equipped with 4 drawers.

Don't know if it can be helpful but I find it rather functional. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:47:01 23/02/2016 by Drek95
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#4 Posted: 20:13:44 23/02/2016
When I bought borderlands 2 (special edition) I got a replica of a weapons crate, along with some other goodies, and I never used it to store anything until I was running out of space on my shelves. I keep all of my superchargers inside. What I love the most is whenever I open the crate it stinks up the whole room with that awesome fresh plastic smell.
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5 Posted: 21:41:39 23/02/2016
I have an open wooden closet with 3 shelves. On the top one I keep my Variants and Trophys, on the middle one the characters from Life, Earth, Dark, Magic & Undead with the prefered Vehicle and on the bottom one the same with Water, Fire, Light, Tech & Air. I also have an even bigger closet where I keep all the characters from the first three games and an identical one to Superchargers one where I store my Trap Team figures. Though I still don't know where to put the next games and that could become a problem... a big problem.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#6 Posted: 05:21:20 24/02/2016
I have 3 bins for Skylanders: 1 for cores, Superchargers and vehicles, 1 for larger figures like Giants & Trap masters and 1 for Adventure Pack toys, Minis and Traps. The amiibolanders & their vehicles are displayed with my amiibo though
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#7 Posted: 10:48:45 24/02/2016
Ikea Samla

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30102974/

All of our Skylanders, Disney, amiibo and Lego Dimensions now go in these.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#8 Posted: 12:40:15 24/02/2016
Meh. I just put them in Ziploc bags.
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#9 Posted: 16:37:47 24/02/2016
Quote: wideawakewesley
Ikea Samla

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30102974/

All of our Skylanders, Disney, amiibo and Lego Dimensions now go in these.

I'm storing my Skylander figures in those as well.
altho, I might need to get one for my amiibos and Disney infinity figures.
other then that, I keep all my core and Super chargers in the same box, the giants, swap force and the trap masters are in another, and my vehicles and traps are in a smaller box. ( plus I had to remove the othher magic items due to they are useless in superchargers.
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#10 Posted: 06:39:04 25/02/2016
I use about eight of these tubs stored underneath my couch. Liberal use of duct tape means I can store the containers two deep, and grab a (duct tape) handle to pull both out really easily. Larger figures have to go on their side, but my couch is too low to have them standing up anyway. I live in a teeny tiny apartment, and I have a lot of Skylanders, so I'm super happy I can fit them there instead of trying to find space elsewhere. It also means you can grab extra figures without getting up from the couch.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#11 Posted: 14:30:49 26/02/2016
I keep my SuperChargers on the last shelf I have and the vehicles go in the garage box thingy. That's pretty much all that's to it with mine.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#12 Posted: 16:27:45 26/02/2016
My room is very small and full of stuff, and I keep half of my skylanders in their packaging which makes things even harder in this context.

I have manage to free two shelves just for my collection, however, I'm not able to expose them beautifully as there is not enough space for that. They are arrange in such a way that the use of space is maximized.

I want to hang on the wall my favourites (Knight light, the light expansion pack, and some others) but I don't think my father woukd love the idea of doing holes in the wall.

I also have two skylander posters near the shelving to improve the atmosphere.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#13 Posted: 00:56:38 27/02/2016
I've been using a combination of The Power A Adventure Chests and those cheap 3 dollar plastic clip closed cases you find at walmart that work really well in my opinion. But I also really liked those Power A Adventure cases but I didn't want to store such things as Giants, Swappers and Trap team members in them.
However I have had no problems with storing the Superchargers in them and since the last relased version of the Power A Adventure cases was so much bigger then the previous three I was able to fit all of the core Trap team and all the superchargers and vehicles without any problem.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#14 Posted: 05:29:40 27/02/2016
I have my vehicles are on top of my bookcase and the figures are stored on my third giants wall hanger, which is under my bed.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3408
#15 Posted: 12:26:31 28/02/2016
I organize them by element and nickname.

The vehicles: by type
---
My Watery Warriors: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#16 Posted: 17:11:06 28/02/2016
I store all my Skylanders on my shelves in my room. I've just happened to have 10 shelves in my room all my life. One shelf for each element.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#17 Posted: 23:01:59 28/02/2016
i got mine on display on top of a small book shelf, all my skylanders are on display, my end-game is to make a light up display for each game, ive made 2 already, i posted the pictures in the "our collection so far" thread. i collect video game stuff ( my collection is just starting) so i keep everything on display.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me