darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > What is the portal comparability for each game?
Page 1 of 1
What is the portal comparability for each game? [CLOSED]
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#1 Posted: 18:48:44 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
My friend just bought a used copy of SWAP Force and Trap Team. He doesn't have a portal however. I want to give him some spares but I don't know witch ones work. I only have 1 Trap Team and 1 SWAP Force portals but I have 2 SuperChargers and 3 Spyro Adventure/ Giants portals. Can someone help me?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 18:57:20 20/02/2016
Skylanders Character List probably has a handy guide but I can't look it up now.

Basically-
SSA Portal - SSA and Giants, Superchargers
Giants Portal - SSA and Giants, Superchargers
SF Portal - SF, SSA and Giants, Superchargers
TT Portal - Everything up to now
SC Portal- SC, SF, SSA and Giants - doesn't work in Trap Team.

Give him the Traptanium Portal and you'll guarantee him for at least five games. Older portals working in Superchargers unlock Instants but I don't think they support any gimmicks from a game after them.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:00:17 20/02/2016 by Bifrost
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#3 Posted: 18:58:36 20/02/2016
Superchargers works with all the games except Trap Team. Trap Team portal works with all the games except Superchargers because is the new one, same logic is for Swap Force's portal.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 18:59:53 20/02/2016
Quote: Buuzer
Superchargers works with all the games except Trap Team. Trap Team portal works with all the games except Superchargers because is the new one, same logic is for Swap Force's portal.

I thought Traptanium Portal worked with Superchargers fine? There's no new thing for them to have an excuse, so much you can use any at the cost of SSA and Giants not supporting Swap Force and SF and previous not supporting traps.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#5 Posted: 19:01:02 20/02/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: Buuzer

I thought Traptanium Portal worked with Superchargers fine? There's no new thing for them to have an excuse, so much you can use any at the cost of SSA and Giants not supporting Swap Force and SF and previous not supporting traps.

My mistake, sorry. TT's portal works with SC.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#6 Posted: 19:30:31 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Ok. He said he just ordered the packs with the portals. Thanks for helping.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me