Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Children of The Realms(Dragon RP, anyone can join!)
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Children of The Realms(Dragon RP, anyone can join!)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#51 Posted: 09:23:57 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Lucien returned from his previous home in the sky. As he touched down, Alexander ran over, "What is it dad?" He was a little too excited, from the outside looking in.

His father holds out his paw. Within it was an amulet. It appeared to be very old. The tether that was originally on it had broken long ago. The amulet was now bound up in a metallic ring casing, with a bright blue lanyard corded through the ring, "This was mine a long time ago. It helped both myself and your mother when time itself was against us. If only she had it..." His words became a little broken, "Besides that," he cleared up a little, "I want you to take it with you. I am sure it will help you in your little quest for treasure," he loops the lanyard around Alexander's neck, and rubbing the top of his son's head.

Pushing Lucien's paw away, Alex looks down on the item he was just given, "It looks pretty old," he said a little disappointed, "But," his voice seemed more curious, "I can feel it. Some sort of energy, flowing to and from it. What is it?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#52 Posted: 15:31:13 13/03/2016
Nero then ran down an alley way. He was trapped in the dead end alley.
---
SC
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#53 Posted: 06:38:04 14/03/2016
(I'm back. Also, I'm having it be that the siblings' introduction takes place a couple weeks before everyone else here, so that the trio can get adjusted to things, and won't likely want to go far after just reuniting ... if you know what I mean.))

Ganter and his siblings were baffled by their perdicament, but seeing their parents, all other thoughts vanished other than that of the fact that they were together again. They then proceeded to spend as much time as possible with their parents, despite the fact that said adults were confused by their clinging behavior. Sometime later, the trio had been walking around in a city when the heard some sort of commotion and saw a strange-looking dragon (Nero) run by them. Ganter, not sure what to think, decided to run after the dragon, and Careena and Nuevo soon followed behind.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#54 Posted: 08:15:58 14/03/2016
"Hey!" Kurth exclaimed getting wetter than he already was. "Aw, that's alright sis. You'll get 'em next time." He said, wrapping the fish up. They were still wriggling a little. Kurth put them on the grass. "But now it's payback time!" He scampered over and lightly shoved his little sister into the stream, laughing as he did.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#55 Posted: 09:21:38 14/03/2016
Kiara, who had just gotten out of the stream, cried out in surprise as she was pushed back in. She quickly tried to surface again, and when she did, she spun around and used her tail to splash water at Kurth.
#56 Posted: 17:43:33 14/03/2016
Kurth shied away, grinning as he was splashed with water. "Aah!" He said as he stepped back tripping and landing on his butt with a "Fwump!"
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#57 Posted: 01:31:15 15/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The guards after Nero halted for a second as the trio charged in front of them after the suspect, "Hey, who are they?" One question, but the other two just shrugged. Finding Nero had cornered himself, "Enough of your games. Return what you stole and we'll go easy on you."

--

"A relic, crafted by the ancient Magic Crafters. It should be taking a scan of your body, which is what you feel. It will replicate this exact moment in time for your body when you most need it. It saved my life a long time ago. I hope you never have to use it." Lucien explained.

Alexander looked back down at the item in question, "Thanks, dad. I will take good care of it," he released the charm to hug his father, "I've got to go find Kurth and Kiara. We're going to Town Square to pick up supplies before we head out."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#58 Posted: 01:39:31 15/03/2016
Nero smirked. "I still got more tricks to get away from you." He then breathed a cloud of smoke and disappeared. (Smoke from his fire element) Just as the smoke cleared his tail was seen going onto the roof. He dove through a window knocking down a dragoness. He quickly helped her up. "Sorry ma'am." He then went out of another window and ran quickly.
---
SC
#59 Posted: 02:51:48 15/03/2016
Kiara giggled. "I got you!" She hopped out of the stream, giving herself a shake to dry off, and then padded over to her brother.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#60 Posted: 12:00:28 15/03/2016
Wave looked after Nero " Pretty good I have to say" he thought. " Well I could go after, but i am done with the running so good luck to him heh..." Wave said to himself and started to walk back To the way he came from.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#61 Posted: 07:35:53 16/03/2016
"I'll getcha back later!" He said, picking up his catch. "Anyway, weren't we supposed to do something today? Dad told us to catch fish and then...uhh..." He was trying to remember. But a grasshopper hopped past him and he was immediately distracted. Kurth crouched low and then pounced, forgetting the fish were still in his grasp.
---
#62 Posted: 08:21:17 16/03/2016
"I think he told us to go back home after we caught the fish." Kiara replied, seeing her brother get distracted by a grasshopper. "Kurth!"
#63 Posted: 19:51:59 16/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The guard flying above the scene pointed off to the side with a fore claw, "He's going this way," he said before drifting toward Nero's direction. The other guards were quick to lift into the air themselves to follow their comrade after Nero, "Take the north and south paths, I'll lead him your way," they broke off, splitting up to try and surround the young dragon further ahead.

--

Lucien gave a short nod, "Have fun, and be safe, my son."

Alexander was walking away, but turned around to walk backwards, "I will, trust me," he then stepped into a small hole in the ground, causing him to lose balance and fall over, "Oof," he stood up with a big grin. Turning around and lifting into the air, he made his way toward Town Square, I'll more than likely be earlier than them. I'll just get a few things and look around while I wait.
---
#64 Posted: 20:16:28 16/03/2016
"Ha! You're so slow!" Nero said.
---
SC
#65 Posted: 21:19:47 16/03/2016
" Hey you really call yourself the guards of the town? Can not even bring one small dragon down...... i do not want to see you handle adults!" Wave shouted while still following what was happening.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#66 Posted: 21:49:54 16/03/2016
"Oh another one? More of a challenge. Bring it on!" Nero said as he ducked under a table and a few dragons walking the streets. He quickly darted through the alleyways.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:59 18/03/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#67 Posted: 23:42:32 16/03/2016
Kurth sighed as he let the grasshopper go. "Sorry. Oh! I remember. We were supposed to meet up with Alex somewhere uh, right?" He said as he looked back at Kiara.
---
#68 Posted: 01:59:56 17/03/2016
Kiara blinked, trying to remember. "Oh, yeah. That's right. Where were we meeting him again?" She tilted her head slightly.
#69 Posted: 15:55:20 25/03/2016
ooc: did this one die already? smilie
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#70 Posted: 16:46:59 25/03/2016
(I hope not, and if you guys were waiting for me, sorry. And if so, you could always contact me.)

Ganter and his siblings continued to follow the dragon, even as more of a scene was being made.
---
#71 Posted: 04:47:42 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm terrible sorry for the long wait. I had been rather busy with work and being distracted with entertainment renewals and advances(AKA: I've been playing my 360 a lot since I got it back, and I've been on Netflix a lot since I finally got internet). Anyway, I will now plan to be online at least(at the very least) once every two days. I used to be one everyday, but a lot comes and goes in life, just gotta move on ya-know... Ok, as we were!

"We are not trying to rush in so heedlessly. We don't know the child's elements, and we do not intend to harm him, so we have to be easy with the capture. The parents would be the one's to deal with if such an incident happens," one of the guards halted for a moment to make his comment about Wave's statement. Turning away to join the others as they flew after Nero.

The other two had gained on Nero significantly, "Stand still will you!?" one of the guards dove in in an attempt to grapple the young dragon. They were currently ignoring the three siblings that had followed Nero, most likely because they hadn't been reported for anything, at least not that they are aware of.
---
#72 Posted: 05:01:30 27/03/2016
Nero tripped and slid to a stop with the guard pining him down. "Get off me! I've done nothing wrong!" Nero was trying to get free.
---
SC
#73 Posted: 13:10:18 28/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The guard shifted his wings up, "Then why were you running. If you hadn't done anything wrong, you should stand firm on that belief kid," the guard was an ice elemental so he formed ice braces to keep Nero from flight, and held his paws still to each other, "You have been reported for theft, and as laws go, we have to investigate. You fit the description, you even got pointed out specifically. What was it you just had to have?"
---
#74 Posted: 21:03:35 28/03/2016
Nero was still trying to struggle but couldn't as much due to the ice braces. its no use now.He thought to himself. Nero stopped struggling. He looked to his satual. If the guard were to look in it he would find the stolen money and gold. He was hoping the guard would let his guard down long enough for him to escape by using his elements.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:55 29/03/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#75 Posted: 03:05:20 29/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: X'D for one, you said Icestorm; for two: The guard didn't freeze his mouth, and he is being polite with easy questions, and advice, not demands and bad-copping.
---
#76 Posted: 03:27:52 29/03/2016
Ooc: fixed.
---
SC
#77 Posted: 21:05:42 29/03/2016
Wave saw what happend to Nero " Unlucky" he tought and walked little closer to the guards and Nero
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#78 Posted: 21:07:30 29/03/2016
Nero gave a quick growl at Wave.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#79 Posted: 20:38:28 01/04/2016
ooc: I'll be joining. I have a great idea for a new oc of mine but he isn't named just yet. will edit to complete character sheet over time. for now this is all I've got.

Name: Ignitus
Species: legendary purple dragon 3rd generation. (son of my two oc's Durza and Ruby)
Elements: all of the elements but is more proficient with fire and spirit and shadow highly untrianed and unskilled in formal combat training.
Personality: young, curiouse, energetic, and brave
Appearance: like my avitar but the scales have more of a reddish hew and he doesn't have the scar
Other: can see the aura of others and can somewhat influence them by calming/healing meathods and has a lot of untapped potential. was named after the guardian of fire.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:39:59 16/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#80 Posted: 09:08:43 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well you will need to present a name before you can be accepted. I'd you are going to have a character with a multitude of abilities be sure to keep them in check an know the boundaries of said abilities so that they do not become god like. I would like to hear your side of this "Spirit" element as well as explaining the "can somewhat influence them" part.
---
#81 Posted: 15:49:44 03/04/2016
ooc: well that can be explaind in the fan fic on fanfiction.com known as TLOS: Sparks the Dragon by the 1upguy, great author and I for one really enjoy his work. from how I can explain the spirit element it basically is the ability to sense the emotions of others and feel said emotions, the only time I've seen the emotions of others get influence is in the positive mannor to calm them down when they're upset so I have no clue if it's possible to affect them negatively to make the subject angry or confused but that is a possibility. it also can heal injuries and such but that is about the extent of it. and don't worry he wont get god like, he's a little kind who has next to no formal training yet so he bearly knows the basics of his abilities but he's a fast learner and is a natural fighter in melee situations but is highly inexperienced. he basically was told by his dad the stories of the adventures his father went on and ran way by going through a portal he managed to open on his own(a merical at that) to have some adventures of his own. now his dad is dimension hopping again to try to find him and bring him home.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#82 Posted: 18:41:15 03/04/2016
Wave noticed Neros growl "hey it is not my fault you ended up like that" Wave said with little sarcastic voice.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#83 Posted: 21:42:42 03/04/2016
"Don't make me breath my fire at you welp!" Nero said
---
SC
#84 Posted: 05:57:34 04/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I see no real harm in letting an ability like that in, I mean my guys(the GGDs) are already some extraordinary beings. Also, I would prefer you not introduce any spiritual or "alternate personality" characters in this RP. No references to anything other than the Spyro series, no exceptions; and none of the "auto-hits" if your character comes into combat with another players character or one of my boss characters(which will be presented with names and titles to signify a boss).

The guard eyed Wave as the other two guards joined their comrade, "Stand down citizen, unless you are an accomplice of the accused," he stated firmly standing between Wave and Nero.

--

Alexander was flying above the small city. Town Square had grown significantly since the Gnasty Gnorc incident years back. At least from what Alex could tell it has gotten much more civilized and covered more land. He eyed the market, a long dusty trail leading between buildings. At each side was a number of colored awnings, each signifying that the stores were open.

Alexander flew down to the start of it all, or the end that was closest to his current position. After landing he had spotted familiar faces from his past visits to the town. Walking through the kiosks and open door stores, he stopped by a fresh produce stand. He had favored the majority of the fruits, finding the tree grown food to be more edible than that which was grown closer to the ground. He decided to travel light for the start of this soon to be epic journey and chose carrots, sure it wasn't a fruit and it is pulled strait from the ground, but they naturally last longer most other organic products. Alex liked how they tasted when they were slow boiled. He also picked out some apples, grapes, and a few bananas. The meat products would have to wait for when everyone is ready to go in search of the treasures.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:01:52 04/04/2016 by SpyroD
#85 Posted: 10:32:06 04/04/2016
Nero started to struggle as the guards attention was diverted to Wave.
---
SC
#86 Posted: 15:42:49 04/04/2016
ooc: the kid is young so he doesn't have anything like that yet so you have nothing to worry about.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#87 Posted: 00:04:50 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: What happened to everyone?
---
#88 Posted: 00:47:04 09/04/2016
Ooc: Busy?
---
SC
#89 Posted: 03:03:15 09/04/2016
ooc: I don't know though I see this as a good opportunity to make some progress for myself in a way.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#90 Posted: 07:14:08 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Get a name first man ^_^ fix the Species part too, its not an actual title or breed
---
#91 Posted: 20:02:30 09/04/2016
ooc: I know but I haven't decided on a name yet since he hasn't hatched yet in Clash of the Kiju and I will fix the spicies.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#92 Posted: 13:58:42 12/04/2016
Wave looked at the guard "Yea no problem, I do not want to have any more talk with that loser. But if you could make me a favor please shout his mouth too." Wave said and smiled a little. Then he took some distance from the guards and Nero, but still so that he could see what happens next.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#93 Posted: 20:10:11 12/04/2016
Nero growled at a Wave even more. He then spat some flames at Wave.
---
SC
#94 Posted: 15:49:45 14/04/2016
ooc: is he accepted or no? edit: I forgot that in the pm SD said he's accepted so here goes nothing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:14:05 16/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#95 Posted: 20:54:31 14/04/2016
ooc: sorry I've been gone 5ever.

Kurth thought ofr a moment. "Uhh, I don't remember. Well, let's maybe try the city." He said.
---
#96 Posted: 02:25:01 15/04/2016
Kiara nodded. "Okay." She spread her wings, waiting for her brother to take off.
#97 Posted: 02:59:42 15/04/2016
Just then, Nero's flames were quenched by a blast of ice from Ganter, whom had finally caught up, "Whoa there, violence won't do."
---
#98 Posted: 03:15:16 15/04/2016
Nero growled even more. "Oh great! Another one to mock me. Why don't you fly off pretty boy!"
---
SC
#99 Posted: 03:23:18 15/04/2016
Ganter blinked, "I'm not here to mock you, maybe find out what's going on, but not mock you."
---
#100 Posted: 03:36:56 15/04/2016
"If these guards get off me you will find out." Nero said with a growl. He breathed a puff of blue fire at Ganter.
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me