Page 1 of 1
Stickers for items in Starter Packs
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#1 Posted: 19:47:09 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
I saw that they are putting stickers in the single packs that were originally only available in starter packs. I really want the stickers but I already got all of the starter packs before the singles came out. Not only did I spend a lot more, now I don't have the stickers! It stinks that those of us who bought the starter packs thinking that was the only way to get certain figures and vehicles now actually got less since stickers didn't come in the starter pack. Is there anyway I can get the stickers without buying the singles of everything I already have? I have all the cards and stickers from every figure so far and I don't want to change that.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#2 Posted: 20:04:41 07/02/2016
They might end up on ebay eventually.
---
Boop me if you see this.
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#3 Posted: 20:58:58 07/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
They might end up on ebay eventually.

I just looked and I did find one guy selling stickers. He has hammer slam bowser and clown cruiser, but they are $9.99 each! At that price, I would be better off buying them for the stickers and selling just the Skylanders figure.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#4 Posted: 21:22:16 07/02/2016
Wow, that's pricey for just a sticker. I thought they would've been cheap like older stickers on there, I know they're newer but wow.
Maybe waiting a while is the best option, I think that's the only option available at this time.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me