Page 1 of 1
Goldfarming Methods - All games
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 01:35:59 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
I had a similar topic like this, but it was all on SSA. I got into Trap Team recently and was upgrading my SSA skylanders, because I was tired of grinding the levels from SSA, their original game.

I'm assuming some of you know that The Ultimate Weapon on STT is a really good level to grind for big XP and bigger gold. Whenever I have a skylander which I want to level up quick, I hop on that level, get my evolved Golden Queen to open those piggy-bank machines, switch to different villains in elemental areas for extra rewards, and if I feel like it, defeat Kaos for the 10000-Gold bounty.

Also I remember I was playing Swap Force with a rapid attack skylander on those dummies at Woodburrow. I got the Sky Diamond on and just like that, I got all upgrades for them. I can also continue to do this trick to purchase everything at the shop.

Another thing that kind of works is grinding the Chomp Chest battle back in STT, but not as much compared to my Ultimate Weapon grinding.

Any good places in a game to grind at? Perhaps we can use other tricks in case we get tired of grinding the same level over and over.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#2 Posted: 04:56:21 03/02/2016
I've always wanted to try this one in SSA. Having Gill Grunt shoot into a fire on the beach. It seemed like a great way to get gold back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGH9oTheQus
---
Stay Cool!
mR_CaESaR Yellow Sparx Gems: 1310
#3 Posted: 05:09:21 03/02/2016
Depends which version of superchargers you have. If it's pre-patched, you can use the gold glitch with the legendary items, you can get about 13k worth of gold within minutes.

If you do have a patched version, then I'm not too sure.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me