Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: ANCESTRY [CLOSED]
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#1 Posted: 22:06:19 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
I know it's been some time since my last post, but I would like to share an interest I'm currently involved in.

This is a project I've been wanting to do for some time, now. It's kinda like a genealogical look at how new Skylanders are made and even how new can be made by the community. It's basically a thought experiment that I thought others would be interested in.

This usually happens (to me anyway) when I play with any given skylander. While they're in-game, I start to notice how they behave, their moveset and general overall theme. I notice that there are similarities between them and other (older?) skylanders I've played with before. It became a fun, interesting way of looking at some of my favorite 'landers and how they might've come about.

So, with that thought, I made my first video:

This explains how I think a Skylanders was created combining aspects of Voodood and Stealth Elf.

I'm currently working on the next one now, but I'd like to hear other folks thoughts or opinions on this as well. maybe we can have a discussion on other skylanders, too. Anyway, feel free to give your two cents about this. Thanks!
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me