Page 1 of 1
What's Left? [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 04:17:40 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Not talking about various packaging combinations (and trying real hard to not have yet another topic about stuff not getting released in the US, or lack of street dates, or any of that...), I want to double-check my list of what hasn't been released yet.

If I'm right, we're only missing 11 items from SuperChargers...

[User Posted Image]

Now, ignore the Yawn Traps (yeah, yeah...) and the iOS starter (just something I haven't picked up yet - we all know it's out... haven't seen it go low enough to justify Starter #7, and Starter #3 for a system I don't even own....), am I missing/forgetting anything?
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#2 Posted: 14:53:21 02/02/2016
Looks accurate to me. Per reports, the Blue stuff and the Easter themed stuff will be available in early March. Guess the only mystery still remaining is when the Land Racing Pack will be available, I think?
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#3 Posted: 18:58:00 02/02/2016
Quote: BahamutBreaker
Looks accurate to me. Per reports, the Blue stuff and the Easter themed stuff will be available in early March. Guess the only mystery still remaining is when the Land Racing Pack will be available, I think?

I can't see his image from here, but Thrillipede and Buzz Wing are still unknown for availability as well. Don't think we have dates for those which will obviously be wave 5 assortments.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me