Page 1 of 1
Best gold farming method?
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#1 Posted: 07:31:13 30/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Whats the best way to get gold. I need to max my superchargers. And don't post videos as I can't watch them
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
tPaperBomb Red Sparx Gems: 87
#2 Posted: 10:00:56 30/01/2016
Go to the map, and the first level. Pick chapter 3, collect all the gold and when you get to the sea zone, skip it through that pipe thingy. Then go down the stairs to the left and you'll find another pipe thingy. In there is like 1000 gold. Also level 3 has no cutscenes
---
Current Main Skylander: Fling Kong! smilie
Skylanders collection count: 45
1 magic item, 3 vehicles.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#3 Posted: 11:49:12 30/01/2016
I go to BattleBrawl Island. Start off by changing the element to the Skylander who needs to be trained. Then go to the potion room and get the Gold potion (if it's there). Grab the diamonds and all the other treasure you can find in the place. Go to the arena, get all the treasure there and as soon as you reach Spellslamzer in the ice area, repeat the above. It's a good way to earn money + Persephone is there too so you can get the upgrades without going to the academy. Also, try on harder difficulties to get more money.
---
Soon.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#4 Posted: 17:01:28 30/01/2016
my tactic is the same as it was before they patched it.

I erased my Xbox One save file and all update data (which didn't have anything anyway) and set my Xbox One to offline, where it will stay until I get the remaining figures.

I went through the first level and whe I got to the hub, I placed Piggy Bank, Mirror of Mystery, Healing Elixir and Sky Diamond next to Persephone. Now again, having just started the save file, I have no bonuses to gold, but I can still use Elite Slam Bam to get 18,000 gold in 3 minutes or less.

Then, what I do, is I take those characters to my completed save file on PS4 and buy each characters upgrades, including both paths (16,880 with 10 winged sapphires). Now I have all of wave 4's characters fully upgraded.

If anyone else has the Xbox One version and restarts their save file and makes sure to keep their system offline when playing Superchargers, you can still do the money exploit.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me