darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Latest Eon's Elites show up in Trap Team "Elite"!?
Page 1 of 1
Latest Eon's Elites show up in Trap Team "Elite"!? [CLOSED]
Sivadreamer Gold Sparx Gems: 2821
#1 Posted: 19:01:11 29/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I was adding figures to my 3DS version of Trap Team, and figured when I loaded the latest Elites from Superchargers they'd show up their normal counter parts....but they don't! They show up Eon's Elite!? How did they do this? Did they know in advance who was going to go Elite? Was this done through an update? Do they show up Elite in Trap Team on consoles too?
---
How many crystals should I buy VS how many will I buy!?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 19:12:55 29/01/2016
Yes,it's supposed to happen, probably similar way to some variants showing up as different ones in previous games because of the Special tag(Love Potion PF shows up as Punch,etc). An Elite tag probably is what makes them have triple stats even if they weren't coded in that way before.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:13:53 29/01/2016 by Bifrost
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#3 Posted: 19:16:55 29/01/2016
Quote: Sivadreamer
I was adding figures to my 3DS version of Trap Team, and figured when I loaded the latest Elites from Superchargers they'd show up their normal counter parts....but they don't! They show up Eon's Elite!? How did they do this? Did they know in advance who was going to go Elite? Was this done through an update? Do they show up Elite in Trap Team on consoles too?

New Elites show up as Elite in Trap Team, proof:
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#4 Posted: 19:29:02 29/01/2016
They show up as Eon's Elite, but when I checked, they don't seem to have their elite stats.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#5 Posted: 20:04:09 29/01/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
They show up as Eon's Elite, but when I checked, they don't seem to have their elite stats.

Makes sense if they want to tweak--otherwise you'd have to apply a basic formula to enhance their stats consistently across the board.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:04:29 29/01/2016 by TakeYourLemons
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me