Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Kard's Castle, welcome! [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1 Posted: 04:27:13 29/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Welcome friends and losers! I have taken over this section in the name of the great lord Bowser! I have constructed this castle to please his lordship and will await the day he takes over dS and names me admin of this land.

Because of dS law number 67, I will control this sub-forum unless anyone of power tells me I cannot. Those of power include: Anyone with a higher sparx rank than me, hunters, and dark52 himself. These authorities have one week from today to stop me or I will legally obtain this land for the glory of King Bowser.

Day 1: I have begun to mobilize a force on which to construct my mighty fortress. This place is nothing more than a barren wasteland, so resources and man-power are hard to come by.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:27:32 11/02/2016 by kardonis
#2 Posted: 03:07:43 30/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Day 2: With no word on anyone planning to stop me, I have begun building the foundation for my castle, as well as attempting to grow food. Luckily some of the wandering souls have agreed to help, and are of various professions. Much work is left to be done...
---
#3 Posted: 04:57:10 31/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Day 3: Still no word from ANYONE in this wasteland, I continue to begin building my castle as well as some much needed housing for my troops. Our first crop yield was today, and although this place may seem barren, it is very fertile and has yielded a large amount of good crops. The next project is to build important locations in the village such as a mess hall, a storage location, a forge, and an open pit mine.
---
#4 Posted: 02:57:42 01/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Day 4: The village is complete, but it lacks any sort of defence. A wall and gate are needed, and some archer towers would be a good idea. I've finally finished the plans to my castle, and now the construction will commence after the village walls. At this point I expect no opposition whatsoever. In three days I'll notify the leader of this nation that I ave taken this land legally, for myself and lord bowser.
---
#5 Posted: 03:51:39 02/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Day 5: The village is now fortified, so if anyone would attack, we would have some semblance of defence. The first floor of the castle is also coming along nicely. It will double as a fortress in case of emergency, as there is more then enough room to fit my entire army as well as the villagers. Sadly the castle isn't exactly up to King Bowser's regulations as there is not a readily available supply of lava. The miners are working on it, and have found many useful materials buried just beneath our feet. These will help us craft better weapons among other things, and will allow us to defend ourselves if the going gets tough.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#6 Posted: 06:14:32 02/02/2016
hi kard
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7 Posted: 00:39:21 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh, hey. Guess I've either made attention or this place isn't as deserted as I thought. Anyway...

Day 6: The castle is nearing completion, just in time too, as the fated seventh day approaches. I am surprised anyone showed up at all, and I'm glad there is no opposition. When the trial period is over, I will open this area up to any who wish to visit and/or talk business. I might be taking over this section, but that's mainly because nobody else is using it.
---
#8 Posted: 01:15:15 04/02/2016 | Topic Creator
It has finally come.

DAY 7

The final day is here. If there is no word in four hours, victory, and this place, will be mine. Then idk what I'm gonna do....
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#9 Posted: 05:00:32 04/02/2016
Before I made this post, this wasn't even the last topic to be posted in here. This place isn't that deserted.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#10 Posted: 05:04:28 04/02/2016 | Topic Creator
It's deserted enough. The only other one is gary and eevee's story thing. It IS that deserted.

AND WOOOOHOOOOOOO I have legally obtained this barren wasteland as my own!!!!

anyone who wants to do something here, go for it! I'm not gonna stop you. Heck, you could do anything here... Who would stop you? Not me, and there's nobody else here anyway.
---
#11 Posted: 02:27:55 05/02/2016 | Topic Creator
So uh, I guess I'll just keep watch of this section monitoring and giving feedback to everyone's stories and such. I must be a dependable ruler.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#12 Posted: 02:31:43 05/02/2016
smilie

I got mentioned! I posted a fanfic if you want to read that XP
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#13 Posted: 02:38:52 05/02/2016 | Topic Creator
As long as it's in non-spyro, I will be happy to oblige.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#14 Posted: 02:39:59 05/02/2016
D: Its in fanfiction. Here is the link :L

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=126600
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me