Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > LameLime's Art [Custom Toys, Minecraft Builds]
Page 1 of 1
LameLime's Art [Custom Toys, Minecraft Builds] [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 18:05:16 27/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I did some customized figures for not only Skylanders but also Disney Infinity, I also did my first DIY Pop figure. I apologize if most of pictures I put here are too big.

I'm doing a series of paints from Disney Infinity figures painted with the same four colors. I'll be doing ten of my favorite DI1 characters. Right now I did Agent P, Buzz, and Randy. TRU still has those hexagonal display cases so next time I go there, I'll pick those up to display them in.

[User Posted Image]

Other paints I plan to do are Jack Sparrow, Francesco, Tonto, Violet, Vanellope, Anna, and Rapunzel.

I did one other paint with another Buzz. I painted it with green blacklight glow paint. I did that so that he glows in the dark just like in the movies! However, under a blacklight. Speaking of which, parts of the above three paints glow as well with the neon pink. Randy's glow design looks awesome.

[User Posted Image]

Now for my first custom Pop I did from a DIY figure, Mettaton Ex from Undertale! He's my favorite character (As far as I know about the game, since I don't have it yet). I of course use paint, but this was actually the first time I managed modeling clay to a custom toy. I'm working on a custom box as well using my DIY box for it. However, I need more printer ink, so this is going to take a while...

[User Posted Image]
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:27:09 10/02/2016 by LameLime
#2 Posted: 02:40:38 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
This is an MCmap isometric Minecraft render of a 5:1 recreation of my home city district. I've completed it tonight! I was really busting my arse this weekend working on it. I think I'll have a few days break before I make my second planned district of this whole home city project.

[User Posted Image]

What I did was use the following tools: MCedit, WorldEdit, Spritecraft, photoshop program, and Google Maps. I print-screened a few sections of this area on Google Maps, edited a simple color base as an image, used Spritecraft to convert it into a flat schematic, open MCedit to import the schematic as a guide in Minecraft. Then as I'm working in Minecraft, I use WorldEdit to do most of the work, so this is not all made by hand.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 16:32:46 14/02/2016
That Mettaton POP is amazing.
#4 Posted: 22:30:10 27/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Some Easter thing I did. Painted a dozen of eggs.

[User Posted Image]

List of eggs:
Regular unpainted egg
Quail egg
Robin egg
Golden egg
Creeper egg (AKA Spawn Creeper)
Chocolate egg
Phoenix egg (The design from MLP, one of my remnants of MLP knowledge before I stopped going brony three years ago)
Faberge egg
Effect egg (From Yume Nikki, this one giving long hair)
Century egg (Design of a chinese ~100-year-old egg that people actually eat)
Yoshi egg
Coraxatrice egg (From RuneScape, an ingredient used to summon a Spirit Coraxatrice)

(Some eggs look cracked because I was trying to crush their bottom tips so that they stood up)
---
#5 Posted: 08:48:51 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Time for another custom POP!: WITHERED BONNIE!
(Technically Adventure Withered Bonnie, with bright blue and everything)

[User Posted Image]

It was harder than Mettaton because not only did I have to deal with clay work but I also had to cut an arm off and part of the head as well. I was going to do Foxy, but Withered Bonnie is cooler plus I have the paints for him. I know my use of clay was crappy, but at least it fits in style with the withered theme a bit that this figure has. I wanted to do an FNaF POP! because there were never any. I'm only seeing freaking FNaF pens from Funko so far.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me