Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously) [CLOSED]
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#251 Posted: 11:37:45 16/04/2016
Midnight smiled at Moonlight, "No need to get worked up, friend." She smiled in a nurturing manner. "Just hold still, and I'll get you up there in no time!" Staying true to her words, Midnight rose up in the air with light wing beats and glided down and took Moonlight by her shoulders and they both went into the sky! Moments later, they arrived back into the cave and she safely placed Moonlight against Vascou. "There! Now we're all safe and together!" Midnight had cheery tone in her voice, despite the gloominess of the cave. Her membrane star patterns seemed to glow a bit brighter in the cave now, as if dozens of fireflies were on them.

And that's when slight whispers were heard... But only to those with the keenest of hearing...
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#252 Posted: 11:58:43 16/04/2016
"Well it's nice to meet all of you!~" He said cheerfully before freezing, his ears turning like a radar. His head shot over to face the direction that the noise was coming from.
"Someone's in trouble..." he mumbled before heading towards the noise.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:59:13 16/04/2016 by shadowstarcat
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#253 Posted: 13:14:21 16/04/2016
Icestorm nodeed and went next to Midnight. He layed down next to her. He looked up at the stars. "I wanted to thank you for saving my life."
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#254 Posted: 13:55:50 16/04/2016
ooc: Moonlight is already in the cave.

Durza was confused since he didn't hear anything and decided to fallow Vascou incase it was trouble.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#255 Posted: 15:39:53 16/04/2016
MoonLight sit in the corner on the cave.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#256 Posted: 16:33:12 16/04/2016
Midnight turned her head to Icestorm and smiled in a friendly manner, "You're quite welcome, Icestorm. But you have to note it wasn't just me, we had to others too!" She turned her head to Durza and Vascou and noticed they were looking at something. She got up in a curious manner and followed them. She crept forward, her body low and her tail lightly flowing up and down from time to time. "What is it?" Her snout was kept forward, but her eyes now contained a sharp look and she was looking at Durza and Vascou from the side.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:53 30/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#257 Posted: 16:37:18 16/04/2016
"Yes." Icestorm said he walked up next to Midnight. He lessoned and heard whispers. "I can hear things here. It may just be harmless bats."
---
SC
#258 Posted: 17:45:46 16/04/2016
Midnight crept forward a bit more. The moonlight finally shone in from behind the clouds. It casted a dim light, now showing two figures, still unidentifiable. The creatures' cat-like eyes shone, even in the dim light. The first pair were a deep amethyst and the second pair were a bright brown, with a tint of amber in the mix. The amethyst eyes widened and the figure jerked in slight fear- It gasped a young male adult sounding gasp. The brown eyes darted around and swiftly jumped up and pushed past Midnight, with surprising strength. Midnight let out a surprised cry as she fell over. The figure ran off and glided out of the cave with bird-like wings. The other one followed behind and leapt down, even though the mountain was up so high. Midnight caught a quick glimpse of a cat's silhouette before it disappeared down the mountain.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#259 Posted: 18:35:22 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"What was that?" Maria asked.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#260 Posted: 19:06:26 16/04/2016
"I don't know..." Midnight spoke hazily. She worked herself up in a sitting position with and tail around her legs and stared down at her paws in a dazed way. "I don't know..." She mumbled longingly, as if she was sad. Her memories went back to the figures. Their eyes... She shook her head. Why do they feel so familiar... Small tears welled up in Midnight's eyes now, showing she was sad. It... It's not them... It will never be them... Her head lowered and small tears ran down her snout and onto the ground. My... M-my... Friends... Even in her thoughts she couldn't help but stutter. She now sobbed, not caring if she was crying in front of the others. She covered her head with her wings and sobbed silently under them.
#261 Posted: 19:13:49 16/04/2016
Durza looked at them and said "I can fallow them. be back in a bit" and with similar startalng speed he went after them "Shiacugon!" tracking their energies was easy for him but he didn't want to scar them off.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#262 Posted: 19:20:56 16/04/2016
Midnight shakily got up and wiped her tears away, "No, Durza... Please!" She desperately ran to the foot of the cave and called for him, "It won't do any good!" Please... Midnight's thoughts were still rattled after she thought she saw her deceased friends. "Durza..." Midnight's wings drooped, as did her head. She knew she couldn't stop the strong dragon. So, she reluctantly went to the very back of the cave and curled up with a sigh.
#263 Posted: 22:17:39 16/04/2016
being in human form he was much more agile and was steadily catching up to them.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#264 Posted: 23:06:42 16/04/2016
Icestorm went up to Midnight and layed down next to her. He draped a wing over her. "It will be ok Midnight. I'm here for you. Who were they?"
---
SC
#265 Posted: 23:32:03 16/04/2016
Midnight scooted closer to Icestorm and managed a faint smile before speaking, "Well... They were kind of my friends... My... Deceased friends, anyway..." She cringed as she forced out the last sentence, but she continued on, "We went on these crazy adventures together along with two other dragons that I won't even mention, but it would be rare if we were ever seen apart... They were... Blaze... And... And Amber." She sighed and looked at the stone floor of the cave and played around with a little pebble, "But one day, I woke up in a cage... Blaze, Amber and the others got separated from me, but those stupid humans wouldn't stop there... They chased them into the forest with their crazy wepons and machinery. I... I didn't see what happened, but all I heard were gunshots and screaming just as they put me to sleep and loaded my cage into their van... And all those years of experiments, I just couldn't forgive myself... But now that I'm free, maybe I can finally reunite with them!" Her expression lit up, but quickly dimmed out as she continued, "But... It's been a while now... I really wouldn't want to risk it..." She rested her head on her paws and sighed solemnly.
#266 Posted: 23:56:39 16/04/2016
"Shiacugon?"MoonLight started crying and sad."no,It wasn't happan to Shiacugon"She Screaming.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#267 Posted: 00:33:13 17/04/2016
"We will help find them." Icestorm said. "We are all in this together." He smiled and nuzzled her gently on the cheek.
---
SC
#268 Posted: 00:41:39 17/04/2016
Midnight smiled a blushed a little. Her sadness washed away and was replaced by the sweet feelings of happiness Icestorm gave her. She stood up and nodded, "Thank you, Icestorm. You're right... At the very least we have to try. I just wonder where they could have gone now..." Midnight turned her head to the opening of the cave. The moonlight reflected off her wondering eyes.

Meanwhile, a black siloutette of a winged cat soared through the air silently. Below a male cat followed directly under her shadow. They were headed somewhere. Somewhere where no dragon or any other creature would wish to go... Don't worry, my master.... You'll have them soon... She picked up pace as a wicked grin spread across her face and a red glow radiated from her eyes.
#269 Posted: 00:45:19 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Want me to come with? Or keep guard?" Maria asked Midnight.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#270 Posted: 00:55:29 17/04/2016
ooc: he wasn't speaking to Moonlight

Durza could see evil energies and picked up his pace. it would only be a matter of minutes until he cought up with the two mistery figures.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#271 Posted: 00:57:17 17/04/2016
"It would be best if you stayed, I've already put you guys in danger once with that forest fire, I can't risk it again. It would just be best if very few of us left, so it'll just be me, Icestorm, and Durza." Midnight stepped to the foot of the cave and sighed. She stared out to the night sky in determination, yet so much sorrow in her heart. Don't worry my friends... I'm coming... And with that, she flapped her starry wings and flew out into the cool air of the night, in hope of finding her friends.

About 30 minutes later...

"Master!" The silhouettes came to a camp, where a few scientists came out of tents. A large man stood up in front of the black silhouette. "You found them?" He asked, almost suspiciously. "Yes... I know just where they are..." She turned her head back to a nearby mountain. "Follow me..." The lead scientist chuckled and they all loaded onto a van and followed her once she took on into the sky again, with the other siloutette following behind.
#272 Posted: 01:05:06 17/04/2016
I arrive "yea I'm right here. so who wants to go first?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#273 Posted: 01:12:18 17/04/2016
Vascou had broken away from the group without the others noticing in order to follow Durza. He was curious as to who the creatures were and didn't hesitate to find out. He was only a short distance from Durza when he heard the sound of a machine.
"Oh no... Durza!" he called.

Kumara happily exited the cave feeling refreshed. She had found exactly what she was looking for and was ready for battle and of course, flight. It had been so long since she felt the wind in her feathers... She was about to take off when Midnight and Icestorm had returned to the cave. She was about to ask where they went, but decided it was best to remain silent for now.
---
#274 Posted: 01:14:53 17/04/2016
Midnight flew over the forest, trying to track the figures. Come on... They couldn't have just disappeared... Her eyes scanned over the area many times, but nothing came into sight except for the thick trees of the forest that didn't get set on fire.

The scientists just grinned, as if they weren't afraid of the towering man. The lead one chuckled, "Amber! I think we just found our first catch of the night!" He held a hidden control behind his back and pushed a button on it. The black flying siloutette stopped in place and her eyes radiated with red again. She spitefully turned around and glared at Durza. Though, nothing seemed to happen for that moment, just silence... Suddenly though, a pink orb appeared between the creature's paws. After a moment or two, a pure pink beam of unstable power shot straight down and blasted Durza with remarkable power, exploding on contact, giving off a power wave through the area. The power almost felt like it was artifically raised to over it's maximum limits!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:43 17/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#275 Posted: 01:27:11 17/04/2016
ooc: again human form not in dragon form.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#276 Posted: 01:33:47 17/04/2016
OOC: Oh right, forgot. smilie; Well, either way, the scientists know who you are.
#277 Posted: 01:38:55 17/04/2016
ooc: well edit it so it will make sense.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#278 Posted: 01:43:06 17/04/2016
OOC: Kay, did it.
#279 Posted: 02:08:14 17/04/2016
Icestorm flew out with Midnight and flew next to her. "I will help look for them with you." He then saw the energy wave blast through the forest. "Look over there!"
---
SC
#280 Posted: 02:19:06 17/04/2016
after the smoke cleared their was nothing their. Durza then appered to the left "I'm over here." and another on the right "and over here." and behind them "and here" then they were surrounded by dosens of them. one appered behind the scientist with the controller and snatched it out of his hand "hello what's this thing?" but before it could be answered he crushed it "oh well no harm no fowal." he then vanished and with all of the clones surrounding them they said in unison "please did you actually think I would leave myself venerable like that? you call yourselves scientists but you aren't smart enough to tell the difference between a shadow clone and the real thing? that's just sad."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#281 Posted: 02:28:56 17/04/2016
Ooc: GODMODING!!!
---
SC
#282 Posted: 02:41:06 17/04/2016
Kumara headed over to where she saw a pink glow. She could feel the energy in the air around her, giving her an indication of how much power was used. She was a little rusty with flying, since she hadn't used her wings in ages, but managed enough to get the hang of it again. She was so happy that she had her powers back, and was dying to use them once again. However on her way to her destination, that voice returned.
Hello K'ara~ I'm back!
Her last thought before arriving was 'oh no..'

Vascou frantically climbed a tree, hoping no one saw him. He wanted to help Durza, but he barely knew how to fight, and felt like he would be more of a burden that help.
---
#283 Posted: 02:43:09 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: How's the animation, Shadow? smilie

"Well, I'm supposed to be guarding.... HUMAN GUARD THIS AREA!" Maria barked.

"Yes ma'me." Aria replied back, as Maria flew away.
---
#284 Posted: 02:45:15 17/04/2016
ooc: try shadowcloneing. he knows better then to charge in head on so using darkness to his advantage he made 20 clones apper to be dosens.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#285 Posted: 03:18:57 17/04/2016
((It's going really well! I'm currently at the scene where they're trapped in the cave smilie It's taking a while, but will be so worth it!))

Kumara landed and growled. The voice was back, which meant it would try and take over her body, so she had to be careful with her emotions. She looked around and saw Durza's everywhere.
"What the... What's going on here?"
---
#286 Posted: 03:23:29 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
(Can't wait! My sister is ready to see it as well smilie)

Maria came to where the fighting was. "What the?"
---
#287 Posted: 03:40:28 17/04/2016
Midnight gasped as she neared the battle between Durza and the scientists. She recognized power like that anywhere! It IS Amber!

Amber looked dumbfounded, usually any power blast like that would knock an enemy cold out! The scientists just cackled madly. "You think we'd underestimate you just like that?" The man chuckled a little before continuing, "Blaze, show them what we mean!" He turned to a cat that stood next to the van. Still only his black siloutette was seen... He chuckled and there was a red flash in his eyes, then he dashed off, running around all the Durzas at a speed no animal could possibly had accomplished! They backed the van out as the ground was glowing orange wherever Blaze went now! Soon there was a large glowing ring around all the Durza clones and there was another red flash in the cat's eyes and that's when the whole ring shot up in flames in a huge ring of fire! The cat dashed inside, as if the fire didn't affect him at all. A Firey arua glowed around him and he moved at the fast speeds again, striking all the Durzas in just a few blurs.
#288 Posted: 03:46:01 17/04/2016
ooc: they may be clones but that doesn't mean they can't react.

the clones scattered to avoid the attack. they drew their swords and charged the scientists.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#289 Posted: 03:53:02 17/04/2016
Blaze growled and his eyes flashed red again in fury. He reared up and slammed his fore paws on the ground, intensifying the flames! Amber grew frustrated by the turn of events and threw her wings back and pounded onto the earth from the air inside the ring of fire, making the ground unstable with her strange pink aura. Her eyes flashed red and she cackled wildly and fired many power blasts, causing big explosions everytime they came in contact with something.

Midnight watched in horror of what her old friends were doing, this wasn't like them at all! "Amber, Blaze! What is wrong with you! You need to stop!" She screamed over the big battle occurring, but they only seemed to ignore her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:23:38 17/04/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#290 Posted: 04:16:03 17/04/2016
I come out next to Midnight "It's no good. their hypnotized or something. my clones wont last much longer I'll revert to dragon form and hold them off. you guys need to get back to the others and run like hell."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#291 Posted: 04:49:12 17/04/2016
Kumara disappeared in a puff of darkness, using all the commotion to her advantage. She appeared behind Blaze and let loose a powerful electric ball before disappearing once again. Oh how she loved darkness...
---
#292 Posted: 06:38:34 17/04/2016
MoonLight's tails sense dangerous."Come on,let go and run"She yell.
---
#293 Posted: 10:10:56 17/04/2016
"It's those collars they are wearing! It is controlling them!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#294 Posted: 10:59:51 17/04/2016
"Collars call device that control them"MoonLight said."Wait a minute,Magical ChillyMoon being control by test lab"She growling."Magical ChillyMoon is male that we first meet"MoonLight jump out on the tree and her Tails start rise.
---
#295 Posted: 12:03:08 17/04/2016
OOC: Wait, they aren't wearing collars, but there is something on them that's controlling them. I'll get to that in a sec.

Blaze screeched in pain for a moment before going back to what he was doing! Amber flew out of the ring of fire and just started firing power beams all over the forest, as her hatred and malice was growing.

Midnight landed and a little bit away from the battle, she dug her claws into the ground to keep her balance, as it was rumbling as the power beams exploded on contact with anything. She shook her head. This wasn't right... The scientists were obviously using them, but how?!
#296 Posted: 14:58:59 17/04/2016
Durza stands firm and yells "guys run! I'll hold them off!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#297 Posted: 15:29:04 17/04/2016
Ooc: no! They are friends of Midnight! " Icestorm said.
---
SC
#298 Posted: 16:57:07 17/04/2016
Durza sighs "that just another reason to run. you guys can't fight them because you don't want to hurt your friends but if you stay here you'll only end up just like them. I'll be fine. now run!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#299 Posted: 18:02:19 17/04/2016
"Alright"MoonLight said.
---
#300 Posted: 19:23:34 17/04/2016
Midnignt rebelliously charged in, "No! I am not going to leave them after coming this far!" She had a serious look on her face as she eyed her friends, "Guys, come on! This isn't you! Fight back!" The scientists laughed again, "Friends of yours, are they? Very well..." He pulled out a remote control with a peice of paper taped onto it that said "spare". He pressed the red button in the middle and Blaze and Amber stopped attacking and Blaze extinguished his ring on fire, now revealing how destroyed the area had gotten. Their eyes flashed red again and they obediently walked over to the van and hopped into his lap. He rubbed Amber's ear between his fingers. "Give them back..." Midnight said in a threatening tone, growling a little. The scientist chuckled a little and pressed the red button again and the two cats jumped out of the van and approached Midnight in their own time. Ambers wicked eyes stayed completely on Midnight and she wickedly cackled, "Well, well, well... We meet again after all these years, don't we Midnight?" Amber's tone was dastardly, but full of clear confidence, almost sounding chilling as her voice swept across the dead land. "Amber... This isn't you. You need to snap out of this!" Midnight never sounded more serious about something... "Snap out of what exactly? I just took a turn for the better..." She casually looked at her claws before continuing, "And I suggest you do same before you face the consequences..." Her wings violently spread out as she spoke, giving off a threading aura. "I would never listen to them! And I know you didn't have the choice, so I will make this better!" Midnight got in a hostile stance. Amber looked at her claws again, "As you wish, little dragoness... Let's end this..." She turned to Midnight with an evil expression, her eyes closed to slits, "Once and for all..."
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me