Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously)
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dragon Malfunction. (A Dragon roleplay, obviously) [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#1 Posted: 04:54:19 23/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Plot; In a lab where scientists rome, they tried to get a couple selected few dragons or other odd creatures to test on. It is the year 2035, and you humans think nothing more of dragons of just being plain evil, along with the other odd creatures if there are any. While the scientists tried to expirement on the Dragons or the odd ones, they accidently hit a wrong button that let all the creatures escaped, making them able to rome the world. The scientists are still looking for the dragons to this day...

Trying to improve my RP skills, and we are working in writing in school, so I figured why not try a Descriptive Roleplay? smilie

Main Story: After the dragons or odd ones escaped, they were free for about another 10 years. It is the year 2044, and the Scientists know where you are.... at least almost. They are on the hunt to get you... But then you meet nice people, nice humans per-say, They decide to help you out because they were always intrested in the Dragons and Odd Ones that were rumored to be expiremented. Will the humans and the dragons/odd ones be able to have freedom?

Rules:
3 charters max.
You can be a Human, Odd One (Griffon, Phoenix, anything like that,) or a Dragon.
No swearing unless need be.
Romance is able, keep it PG-13!
I am GM.
No Being OP, but you can have abilities, just not as human unless you ask.
3 elements per dragon.
Dragons and Odd ones need to be over 11 human years!

Scientist:

You are the evil people trying to hunt the odd ones/ dragons.
Powers:
They can brew potions to throw as chemicals.
They have the power of science, also they have hunting stuff.

Dragons:

You choose wanting freedom, seeing what it is like, most of the times, humans like you.

Powers:
Flight
Elements (Anything really, just nothing OP!)

Odd Ones:

Flight
Also depending what your odd one is, depends on the powers!

Humans:

You want to help the Odd ones and Dragons.
Can you do it?

Powers:
If you know it, karate or something like that.

Charter sheets on next page!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:09 23/01/2016 by Eevee88
#2 Posted: 05:02:35 23/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Charter Sheets!

Dragon:

Name:
Element(s) :
Backstory (Optional, but reccomended!) :
Appearance:
Crush:
Other:

Human

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Crush:
Other:

Other One

Name:
Abilities?:
What is your Other One? :
Appearance:
Backstory:
Crush:
Other:

Scientist

Name:
Backstory:
Other:
Why you wanted to join the Scientists:

This RP is now Open!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#3 Posted: 22:06:23 23/01/2016
Name: Icestorm
Element(s) : Light, fire
Backstory (Optional, but reccomended!) : Icestorm was once a wild dragon until he was captured and forced to be experimented on. He is now free but they are hot on his tail. He has to be consistently on the move.
Appearance: http://fav.me/d7h00a1
Crush: N/A
Dislikes: Being captured and experimented on.
Other: N/A
---
SC
#4 Posted: 03:46:28 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#5 Posted: 22:53:47 24/01/2016
ooc: you know him, you love him, it's my main oc, it is

Name: Durza
Species: part Dragon, part Demon, part Human, part Saiyan
Element/powers: Fire, electricity, shadow
Appearance: Dragon form: see avatar. Human form: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness.
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, and solitary.
Weapons: A magical sword that can change form to access its true power
Special ability: able to change forms(the only real difference other then the appearance is that he has different fighting styles for each form) extremely fast moving and due to an internal source can heal over time that acts as a life line, if it is destroyed or forcefully removed he will die no if ands or buts. and in human form can fly and float in air.
Strength: tactical, quick on his feet, immune to dark energies.
Weakness: internal life line resting next to his heart, hates bright light.
Love: in another dimension(her name is Ruby)
Other: can still see perfectly through his left eye being left pawed with his left side being the stronger side so his right eye is actually weaker. otherwise we'll see. (being so unique he can use his elements in human form but wont normally use them unless ether A he is forced to or B when he is whelding his sword.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#6 Posted: 12:50:13 25/01/2016
(I'm thinking of using Kumara the griffin and Vascou, only I wish to know if Vascou is an acceptable character. He's a mutation of a dog and bat smilie)
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#7 Posted: 21:21:25 26/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Vascou would be considered a odd one!

And accepted shade!
---
#8 Posted: 08:03:43 27/01/2016
Sweet!

Name: Kumara
Abilities?: element of dark and lightning. She can combine them both to create her own element of DarkStorm
What is your Other One? : Griffin
Appearance: black griffin with blue eyes and purple gem on her forhead that stores her elemental energy
Backstory: Kumara was very young when her parents left her in the nest while they fled from the scientists. To their kind, black Griffins are cursed and dangerous, as her parents had told her many times. Previous black Griffins have always turned out to be evil and ruthless no matter what their life was like, but Kumara was yet to become like this. When the scientists found her, they had no hesitation of capturing her, she was a chitten after all... After being captured, caged and experimented on, she slowly began to loose herself to the voice in her mind telling her to kill and destroy. The day she was about to turn, she was freed. However the voice remained and continuously slowly tries to take over her mind.
Likes: her freedom and ability to fly. She prefers peace over being with others (mainly so she doesn't accidentally try to harm them).
Dislikes: cages, her parents, small comfined spaces and water

Name: Vascou
Abilities?: flight, unnaturally good senses, the spikes on his tail and his teeth and claws.
What is your Other One? : dog/bat mutation
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Backstory: Vascou was a separate project the scientists had. He was the result of an experiment to do with merging two separate genes into one creature. Previously thought impossible, Vascou was the first ever mutation. He grew up in the labs, not knowing any better, and was eventually just kept for study purposes for potential scientists.
Dislikes: boring people, anyone who treats him badly and feeling unwanted
Other: he's like a big intelligent puppy

I just have to put the images in and the bio for Vascou smilie
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:04:09 28/01/2016 by shadowstarcat
#9 Posted: 22:32:13 27/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted!! I think one or two more people, then I'll post my charters and we'll begin!
---
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#10 Posted: 03:46:05 28/01/2016
Name: Dark Sky
What is youright other one?: a crow headed wolf with crow wings ( called the centrion bird)
Appearance: explained
Dislikes : hunting of dragons, she is a dragon defender
Other: dragon defender
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:05 30/01/2016 by Alydol
#11 Posted: 04:14:14 28/01/2016 | Topic Creator
accepted, if one person does not join within the next 2-3 days, I'll post my charters and begin

EDIT:

Name: Maria
Element(s) : Fire, Water, Ice
Backstory (Optional, but reccomended!) : N/A
Appearance: I will later .u.
Crush: N/A ATM
Dislikes: fighting and scientists

Name: Aria
Appearance: Just do my avatar
Backstory: N/A
Dislikes: Scientists

Name: Amanda
Backstory: N/A
Dislikes: Other scientists
Why you wanted to join the Scientists: She heard that the scientists were going to "see" dragons/odd ones, which she loves, but when she relised what was going on, it was too late,

Oh, also before we begin, can more people add humans? There is only 1.5 that I can see.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:22 30/01/2016 by Eevee88
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#12 Posted: 04:56:03 03/02/2016
I suppose I join role play.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#13 Posted: 18:47:01 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay! Thank you! Can you please be a human? We need one more.
---
#14 Posted: 05:58:38 16/02/2016
ok,I be a human.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#15 Posted: 16:54:32 10/03/2016
gary sure is taking his time.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#16 Posted: 23:35:09 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Aye....
---
#17 Posted: 23:47:40 10/03/2016
Ooc: can we start?
---
SC
#18 Posted: 23:49:51 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Of course!

In a forest, said to be peaceful, Maria was running for her life. A scientist was chasing her.
---
#19 Posted: 00:02:14 11/03/2016
Icestorm was nearby and saw Maria running from a scientist. He quickly charged at the scientist. "You will not hurt another scale on her head.
---
SC
#20 Posted: 02:16:22 11/03/2016
a portal opens near by and I drop in in human form. I see the commotion and dive for the scientist drawing my sword "AWAKEN AND BLAZE KYOUDAI KARYU!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#21 Posted: 02:20:18 11/03/2016
Icestorm saw the human and bashed him away. "Get away from me and this dragoness. I will not tell you again."
---
SC
#22 Posted: 02:21:49 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Okay, okay dragon and Mysterious Human, I shall leave, but I will return, you can count on that!!" On that note, the mysterious scientist left.

"Thank you guys..." Maria sighed of relief. Another Dragon, is he one of the dragons I saw 10 years ago?
---
#23 Posted: 02:27:30 11/03/2016
"Are you ok miss?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#24 Posted: 02:46:58 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: There are not many scientists, so if it's okay with you guys, can I be more then one? Without a charter sheet, of course.

"Y...yeah I should be." Maria replied.
---
#25 Posted: 02:58:15 11/03/2016
Ooc: it's your RP you make the rules.

"We need to get away quickly before that scientist comes back. And we eyed to get away from that human." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#26 Posted: 03:21:58 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Okay.

But aren't some humans supposed to be nice?

Maria nods in agreement.
---
#27 Posted: 04:08:55 11/03/2016
I stand up like nothing happened "how rude of you welpling. don't you know better then to treat your elders with respect. I'm Durza the Ultimate dragon and if that guy was giving you trouble then you should've let me kill him. you should be able to understand that much Icestorm."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#28 Posted: 04:21:49 11/03/2016
Kumara bolted into the nearest clutch of trees, praying the scientists wouldn't find her. The griffin's wings were clipped back, so she couldn't fly away, instead she resorted to climbing a tree. Once at the top, she waited until it was safe to leave.
---
#29 Posted: 08:27:35 11/03/2016
OOC: sorry,I almost late.
---
#30 Posted: 11:19:13 11/03/2016
Ooc:it's ok.

"Icestorm turned to Druza. "How do you know my name?"
---
SC
#31 Posted: 16:48:36 11/03/2016
I smile "I know a lot about you actually. Icestorm elements fire and light, a kiju. We've met before but only in other dimensions. no matter what dimension I encounter you in you're still an overprotective hot head. but that's not important now is it?" I backwards dash to give myself some room "what matters is that I'm a powerful friend." my arms change to dragon form, I slam them down on the ground and kick my legs up as my torso and legs turn dragon form fallowed with me spinning around as my tail comes forth then my head and wing emerge raveling my full dragon form.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#32 Posted: 21:26:33 11/03/2016
"What are you?" Icestorm said as he backed away.
---
SC
#33 Posted: 21:37:23 11/03/2016
I smile "I already told you. I'm Durza the ultimate dragon. You have no reason to be afraid, I'm a friend." I towered over Icestorm but my golden eyes were gentle and kind.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#34 Posted: 23:42:32 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Maria looked at Durza confused. Ultimate dragon? What in the world is that..?

She also heard leaves russle, but shrugged it off. It couldn't be a scientist, they are too stupid to climb trees.
---
#35 Posted: 03:19:23 12/03/2016
Kumara heard voices from bellow. She debated on weather or not she should say something, but ended up deciding to listen a little longer.
---
#36 Posted: 03:39:09 12/03/2016
I look at Maria and smile "judging by the look on your face you're probably wondering what an ultimate dragon is. well in short it's just another title that I've earned. It was given to me for being the most powerful being that ever lived by being second to no one and should someone surpass me I would strive to surpass them several times over until being able to beat them is mere child's play." I look at the trees "Kumara, you can come down now. the scientists are gone and we're all friends here. you have no reason to hide."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#37 Posted: 03:44:33 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Woah..." Maria said.

How in dragons tail did he know someone was up there? Wait, Kumara?
---
#38 Posted: 23:56:00 12/03/2016
I smile at Maria "since I've been fighting battle after battle for 63 years I've learned a few tricks. like being able to sense someone's presence from a mile away."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#39 Posted: 09:41:26 13/03/2016
Kumara hesitated before clawing her way down the tree. She then stared at Durza, unsure of whether she should trust them or not.
"How the hell do you know my name?" The griffin said with an eyebrow raised.
---
#40 Posted: 15:51:23 13/03/2016
I smile and say "we've met before in another dimension. I know more then just your name too. Kumara the Griffiness elements dark and lightning able to combine them to create darkstorm."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#41 Posted: 22:32:20 13/03/2016
Kumara's eyes widened.
"But... how is that possible...?"
---
#42 Posted: 22:36:35 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Maybe he is a time traveler?" I suggested with a tint of sarcasim in my voice.

((How is the Legend of Griff, Shadow? ^~^))
---
#43 Posted: 01:01:32 14/03/2016
Kumara snickered at Maria's comment.
"Either way, we need to get away from here..."

((Shade, just remember K'ara was a dragon in the 'Dragon Guards' RP smilie
It's going really well! I have been unable to work on it as much as i would like (due to school) but after this week i will be stuck into it X) Also, You're officially Fluffy!))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:50:26 14/03/2016 by shadowstarcat
#44 Posted: 01:28:40 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"What should we do now?" Maria asked the Griffon and the time traveler.

((Sweet! I also can't wait to audition for Freezone! smilie ))
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#45 Posted: 01:30:31 14/03/2016
Name: Silver
Appearance: https://www.google.com/imgres?...LAA0QMwhRKBQwFA
Backstory: not much, just that he came from a family that wasn't the greatest
Crush: N/a now
Likes: peace, quiet and challenging his mind with things with brain teasers and games
Dislikes: loud noises, big crowds and fighting
Other: n/a
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#46 Posted: 01:32:59 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!
---
#47 Posted: 01:51:46 14/03/2016
"The best cause of action would be to get far away from here" Kumara said.

((I'm so happy you're into it!))
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#48 Posted: 02:22:06 14/03/2016
Ooc: So what has really happend so far and where should I start?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#49 Posted: 04:09:19 14/03/2016
I smile and say "no i'm not a time traveler i'm a demension walker. I can go from demension to demension at will. But we should move to higher ground."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#50 Posted: 05:07:09 14/03/2016
Name:MoonLight
Appearance: Grey Wolf and Half Human
Backstory: A Test Lab has change her legs
Crush: None
Dislike:sad,being alone
---
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me