darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What places do YOU want to see in Skylanders 6?
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
What places do YOU want to see in Skylanders 6?
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#151 Posted: 03:53:14 14/08/2016
I'd honestly appreciate a level entirely inside of somewhere. Iirc there has yet to be a level only inside of someplace. I get it, SKYlands, but that's obviously not all there is. Maybe the inside of a cave with glowworms on the ceiling for light.

Also, I'd like something more water themed like the Leviathan Lagoon. Speaking of lagoons, a more water filled *deep* forest area. I'm thinking a dense canopy with little sunshine.

And, for the love of Eon, a proper spoopy Undead themed level like the ones in SSA. Land of the Undead was just bad.
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#152 Posted: 17:38:29 17/08/2016
Quote: Snap Shot
A Prehistoric/Dinosaur level

that would be so awesome
or maybe even an ice age themed one

btw you can see an ice themed level in Kaos's promotion trailer
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#153 Posted: 18:23:26 29/08/2016
Yay big bump. Better not put "6" on the title of the topic anymore.

So, what if we actually had a Adventure Pack where we visit Spyro's old home world, like Thumpin' Wumpa Islands? It could came with a old Spyro character (Ripto/Hunter?) and then a bunch of old characters as NPCs.

Also, I tough more of how a food-based level would be. I can see something like a forest of vegetables like Phoenix Sanctuary. Maybe with enemies like watermelon elephants that throws seeds in high speed or peppers that throw fire seeds on the ground.

I would also like to see a stage where you ride something like a giant monster and the whole stage is inside that creature, like Xenoblade Chronicles. Maybe even enter inside the monster. Yeah, it would be gross, but...

I'm trying to remember older ideas I had...
---
Bruh
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#154 Posted: 18:26:28 29/08/2016
more origin levels like cloud kingdom or the sky forttress, places that will be conected to some of the skylanders backstories.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#155 Posted: 18:28:39 29/08/2016
Quote: Crash10

So, what if we actually had a Adventure Pack where we visit Spyro's old home world, like Thumpin' Wumpa Islands? It could came with a old Spyro character (Ripto/Hunter?) and then a bunch of old characters as NPCs.

Also, I tough more of how a food-based level would be. I can see something like a forest of vegetables like Phoenix Sanctuary. Maybe with enemies like watermelon elephants that throws seeds in high speed or peppers that throw fire seeds on the ground.

I would also like to see a stage where you ride something like a giant monster and the whole stage is inside that creature, like Xenoblade Chronicles. Maybe even enter inside the monster. Yeah, it would be gross, but...

Gross?
Yeah, I hate Super Evil Kaos too.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#156 Posted: 20:16:27 29/08/2016
Iron Jaw Gulch
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Lalalame Green Sparx Gems: 231
#157 Posted: 20:40:32 29/08/2016

I like all these ideas. Especially Spyro's home world.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#158 Posted: 21:13:27 29/08/2016

It would cool to see Spyro's world. Hopefully they would do it as big as I remember it, full of emeralds familiar characters and sparx.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me