darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What places do YOU want to see in Skylanders 6?
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
What places do YOU want to see in Skylanders 6?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#1 Posted: 21:06:48 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Out of all topics, I keep forgetting this is a thing even after 5 games and so much realized lore.
We've been to the past and the future, to the Lost City of Arkus, to a A Bug's Life and to KFC homages,and even other dimensions briefly. But there are still plenty of places mentioned in the games and plenty of themes to explore, and with so many people asking for open worlds and more levels, what would you guys like to see?

For those who can't quite put a finger on it, read at the peril of your afternoon or anything you were planning to do. To check off what we have,It's easier to use this than the full wiki categories which are still missing a few.
(For those almost asking for an amusement park level, Giants 3DS had it. It was kinda anachronistic to be honest)

My picks:
-More Undead levels. The Debilitation Center did NOT deserve the title of Land of the Undead, unfortunately. If I had to specify, we're quite lacking on spooky graveyard despite having a castle,dungeons and a ghost village for some reason called a Crypt.
-Jungle levels. After SSA, we had some vaguely lush areas, but none quite as full of trees or with dark areas because of the canopy. Gadfly Glades got kinda close but only on size, not theme.
-The Doom Valley Evil Nature Reserve. MULTIPLE HYDRAS(according to the franchise progress picture they update yearly,that's where Kaos got his). That's all you need.
-Island of Scalos anything. We need more dragon.
-The real Outlands. We barely looked at it from Lair of Kaos; let's see what those blue volcanos and crazy flora are actually about!
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:38:17 17/01/2016 by Bifrost
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 21:12:05 17/01/2016
  • Skylanders revamp of Munitions Forge, Ka-Boom's home island.
  • Undersea levels, introducing the mermaids (with actual swimming).
  • More Dark and Light elemental worlds.
  • Cats Eye Mountain, Scratch's home.
  • Dinosaur worlds.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#3 Posted: 21:39:52 17/01/2016
We need a snow/ice-themed story level. We had none since Swap Force (don't know if there was one in Trap Team on 3DS).
---
bye
#4 Posted: 22:01:25 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I think that more than snow levels, we need more than just snowed-in mountains - all five levels kinda look the same except for the graphical differences. What about blue caves, crazy huge glaciers(and not a giant sink of ice,thanks Glacier Gully), ice palaces, some tundra to break out a few colors? There's a ton to explore in ice levels, which is why aside from ice physics people really like them.

I don't remember any on Trap Team 3DS,or at least the descriptions don't indicate it. Whitefall Summits from SSA3DS on the other hand - THAT'S what I really want out of my ice levels.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:49 17/01/2016 by Bifrost
#5 Posted: 22:20:58 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh I skipped straight to the nightmare villain fight when watching it, it's a really pretty level too! But it doesn't quite beat Aurora Peak still.

Ironically SSA3DS also has really pretty jungle levels themed after the Treetop Terrace/Falling Forest assets,but it's still nowhere close to what they could achieve with the Alchemy engine.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6 Posted: 23:05:40 17/01/2016
I'd like to see an Atlantis-esque underwater level.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#7 Posted: 23:19:58 17/01/2016
What a coincidence I've been thinking about this lately. So far, I would like:

- More of the cloud kingdom (imo one of the most beautiful levels of the whole series)

- More of the spell punk library: Beautiful and very fantasy inspiring

- More undead

-More snow billzards ones

- More dark and light

- Maybe we can see the realm whe knight light was captive

- The inside of the cell of TT villains

Will write more tomorrow.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#8 Posted: 23:27:23 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: angelg

1) That's still Sunscraper Spire. You might be thinking of Radiant City specifically,also in the Light Realm.

Quote:
When the entire Light Realm became cut-off from the rest of Skylands, Luminous seized the opportunity and tried once again to steal this Starlight but what he didn’t know was that a Skylander of the Light Element, Knight Light, was left behind as well. After an intense battle over several days, Knight Light was able to imprison Luminous in Sunscraper Spire where he remains to this day.

No source unfortunately,but it might be from Book of Kaos or the extended strategy guide. Yeah, it's even weirder than you can take the man himself there and free Luminous and he won't ever question it.

2) WiiU version has it. It's just a boring room made of crystal, same as the TT3DS screen which is only slightly more elaborate.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:28:41 17/01/2016 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#9 Posted: 23:39:59 17/01/2016
Im pretty much up for ANYTHING. But here's what Id love to see

An under the ocean level would be great. Have an Atlantis like part, then a deep dark ocean part.

Avalar based on it's LoS design would be great too.

Also, this might sound odd, but a bath/bubble themed water level. Maybe give it a similar aesthetic design to Spell Punk Library but full of bubbles and flowing, warm, clean water. I have a name for it too, "Bathwater Basin". Mermaids, Mermen and Sea Lions reside there.

Party Town (A land track from SSC) as a full fledged level. It'd look gorgeous.

A desert at night level. Looks like this [User Posted Image]

A level inspired by the Death Star/Star Killer Base. The Sky Eater was very very close, but was too short.

A Haunted House!

A city at night, like, NYC or something. Full of beautiful lights and a starry sky.

Whispering Wilds as its own level.

Beach (At night, night levels are often my favorites)

Another level like Perilous Pastures and Soda Springs. A peaceful, wonderfully green place with a beautiful blue sky.

More snow levels.

Aaand pretty much anything else, lol.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:15:08 18/01/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#10 Posted: 03:13:51 18/01/2016
I'd love to see:
new Skylanders interpretations of levels from the Spyro games
more snowy mountains
the outlands
more light & dark realm levels
undead levels
more levels related to the Skylanders themselves ( their homes & such...maybe save Chill's queen? )
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#11 Posted: 03:31:37 18/01/2016
Definitely need some more character/ species home worlds!

Seeing lightning rods cloud Kingdom this game was awesome .

I feel like I've had a pretty good spread of Environments ( forest, dungeon, desert etc) so I don't think that's an issue.

For those of you saying " ice levels" .... There was one in SA, Giants and SF. It's good they're taking a break. Don't want them to be too common.

I'd actually kinda like too see some more cities like time town . I certain there's a giant skylands City somewhere. The government officials probably live there lol.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#12 Posted: 08:44:10 18/01/2016
I'd like to see Dragon's Peak again, the level is still my very favorite to this day and I would like to see it in the new beautiful graphics! Not only do I love it due to the fact it has to do with dragons (I like to call myself a Dragon Master instead of a Portal Master! smilie) the area itself is just gorgeous! I'd also love to see how many creative dragon NPCs they could possibly make! The Guardians could even make cameos, that's just a personal wish of mine~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:18:26 18/01/2016 by Starlight_Shine
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#13 Posted: 08:51:27 18/01/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: angelg

1) That's still Sunscraper Spire. You might be thinking of Radiant City specifically,also in the Light Realm.

Quote:
When the entire Light Realm became cut-off from the rest of Skylands, Luminous seized the opportunity and tried once again to steal this Starlight but what he didn’t know was that a Skylander of the Light Element, Knight Light, was left behind as well. After an intense battle over several days, Knight Light was able to imprison Luminous in Sunscraper Spire where he remains to this day.

No source unfortunately,but it might be from Book of Kaos or the extended strategy guide. Yeah, it's even weirder than you can take the man himself there and free Luminous and he won't ever question it.

2) WiiU version has it. It's just a boring room made of crystal, same as the TT3DS screen which is only slightly more elaborate.

You are right, I was mixing up radiant city and Sunscrapper spire. The former would be cool to see.

Must definitely watch youtube videos and see the villains prison. I didn't know the 3DS had this kind of additional details smilie

More ideas:

- More "homes" of Skylanders, sort of lightning rod's cloud kingdom.

- A level made of clouds and only clouds, with houses and other structures built on them.

- A nordic forest with a lot of mist

- Something similar to Scotland's highlands.

- A tundra level

- A cloudy paradise like level, with green lands, hills, lakes and rivers.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#14 Posted: 10:44:05 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I think that with the kind of villains we've got,government is not a thing outside of big islands. Heck, the Mabu Royal Family was the first thing Kaos attacked in SSA, and Quigley doesn't bring up his parents ever since that game. A giant populated island like Titanopolis would be pretty cool,but this time seen from a normal creature's perspective :U

Dragon's Peak is in the Island of Scalos according to the books, closest thing to dragon capital as you get - and pretty weird that Blades is the only skylander that's actually from there.

But you guys are right,we do need more Perilous Pasture-like levels; it feels like TFB and VV tried to put a themed gimmick on every lush grassland level they had and now we actually don't have any but that and the first SSA3DS world. Maybe bait people with one in the middle of end of the game into thinking it'll be easy like a tutorial level but it's not at all.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#15 Posted: 11:07:28 18/01/2016
  • More Future of Skylands: I feel that they need to explore more this concept. Maybe show parts of Skylands that we already know, but the way they are in the future.
  • Really show the Outlands. Now that you said, it's a pretty good idea to show this place really is.
  • More jungle and forest. I would go more to see jungle, but...
  • Show the homes of some Skylanders?
  • A volcano level. Yes, we already had those, but it's interesting to see more.
  • Maybe a modern city level?
  • A water kingdom?

Maybe later I can think of more.
---
Bruh
Pokypro Blue Sparx Gems: 991
#16 Posted: 11:21:53 18/01/2016
I would love to see the outlands! That or a war zone themed level like they had in SSA are my two most wanted levels! The War Zone one, I can't re,member what it was called, was definitely my fav level of the game and would love to see it return. More jungle and ice worlds would be appreciated as well (love me some frost elves)!
---
Skylanders Youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokypro)
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#17 Posted: 11:33:53 18/01/2016
Ok, I might get a bit too specific with some of these ideas but these are what I would like to see:

• A crystal-themed group of islands at night; basically a Skylanderified version of Spyro Year of the Dragon's Crystal Islands which are probably my favorite location out of that game.
  • They could even justify them as being the source of all the Traptanium in the Skylands.
  • Some kind of murky and foggy swamp; Mudwater Hollow and --- felt a bit too "clean" for my tastes.
  • Think about the Beast Makers homeworld from Spyro the Dragon and you should get the right idea.
    I would love to see that location as the home of Voodood or Doube Trouble's species.
  • A really futuristic but still magical sunken city, basically an Arkeyan version of Atlantis which could very well be inhabited by either Wham-Shell's species or the jellyfish dwarves which helped Dive-Clops.
  • Vault of Ancients definitely went close to what I have in mind.
  • That early Spell Punks Library's concept.
  • Just... Put it in the game as the City of Wizards or something like that... But put it.
  • Speaking of cities I would like to see more of them, for example a city of ogres, one of thieves, one of elves, another of drows and so on.
  • Even a proper City of Dragons, why not?
  • More backstories' locations, just like others have said.
  • The Outlands.
  • And last, but not least, my secret dream: a Skylanders version of Avalar.
  • NO, not the Valley of Avalar, I mean one of the three Spyro Gateway to Glimmer's homeworld I grew up with.
    I would sincerely prefer Summer Forest but really Autumn Plains and Winter Tundra would work as well.

I know, I took a lot of inspirations from old Spyro games but it's only because I feel like devs should start looking at them much more.
Those games had something truly special in terms of locations and moods.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:38:51 18/01/2016 by Drek95
#18 Posted: 11:49:07 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The old games definately had, even ETD which in any other category managed to get things wrong. I was watching a Spyro 1 speedrun the other day, and you can definately see how they tried their best despite the graphical limitations - Beast Makers and Dream Weavers' worlds looked the best and really had a feeling of the towns where people shaped the world.

I brought ETD up because despite some lore and Skylanders, we are lacking on aliens too. Maybe have them a mix of Light, Magic and Undead themes, and be some sort of settlement where reality takes a break; even crazier than Telescope Towers.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#19 Posted: 11:49:38 18/01/2016
I was thinking of something. Maybe they can create a plot or something and create levels which mix elements as a theme. Like the elemental themes of SA, but mixed.

Like, a mix between Life and Water to make a snowy jungle or something like that.

Or mix Tech and Fire to create a factory full of lava.

Or mix Earth and Undead to create a cavern full of Undead things like skeletons and everything.

Just some ideas.
---
Bruh
#20 Posted: 12:00:14 18/01/2016
Quote: Bifrost
The old games definately had, even ETD which in any other category managed to get things wrong. I was watching a Spyro 1 speedrun the other day, and you can definately see how they tried their best despite the graphical limitations - Beast Makers and Dream Weavers' worlds looked the best and really had a feeling of the towns where people shaped the world.

I brought ETD up because despite some lore and Skylanders, we are lacking on aliens too. Maybe have them a mix of Light, Magic and Undead themes, and be some sort of settlement where reality takes a break; even crazier than Telescope Towers.

I will never forget the first time I found Ice Cavern in the Pacekeepers homeworld.
I was like "A frozen cave in a desert...?!" but then I remembered the great temperature differences between night and day and was like "Genius. Just... Genius".

Sure, EtD had some really, really creative ideas and you can definitely see the same minds which conceived the Classic Trilogy's look behind it.
That tiki/South Pacific island, the honey swamp, the city of thieves, that... Weird futuristic jurassic forest and, as you said, the eerie countryside invaded by aliens.

*cries for a little thinking at what that game could have been*

I would really like to see a weird and crazy version of Future of the Skylands, maybe taking place on a completely different planet.
Things could get truly nuts. smilie

Quote: Crash10
I was thinking of something. Maybe they can create a plot or something and create levels which mix elements as a theme. Like the elemental themes of SA, but mixed.

Like, a mix between Life and Water to make a snowy jungle or something like that.

Or mix Tech and Fire to create a factory full of lava.

Or mix Earth and Undead to create a cavern full of Undead things like skeletons and everything.

Just some ideas.

One of my favorite SWAP Force feature is still the Dual Elemental Gates.
Sure, they were just Elemental Gates in the end but just seeing how creative V.V. went with the various combinations was truly delightful.

I would be all for this idea!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:02:15 18/01/2016 by Drek95
#21 Posted: 13:04:37 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I don't think it was as good as Crop Circle Country and Cloud 9(which was pretty much Dream Weavers meets Cloud Kingdom) in designs, but the idea could definately be reused. It just looked dull in that game with the dark grass - I guess it was to contrast the bright yellow but that was also a faded color nine times out of ten._.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:05:08 18/01/2016 by Bifrost
#22 Posted: 13:15:51 18/01/2016
A dinosaur level would be rad.

A GIANT Tree village, like Wild Woods from MK8.

A Neighborhood. YES I MEAN IT!

Outlands

Maybe a hellish level?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#23 Posted: 13:22:15 18/01/2016
Ive already suggested a big city level SO ITA MY IDEA TO DOOONT TAKE IT AWAYYYYYUH :.:

But anyway,Thoughts on Bathwater Basin anyone?
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#24 Posted: 15:50:46 18/01/2016
The Portal Master's World
Nintendo exclusive worlds (Ocarina Of Time and Star Fox 64)
Spyro's Homeworld
Dino-Rang's Homeworld
Star Strike's Homeworld
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#25 Posted: 16:05:43 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2

I don't need a level based around my bedroom/living room,thanks. Some glimpses of Earth would be cute but the main thing about it is that there's no magic so people from Skylands who don't freeze into a statue can barely interact with it anyway.
---
tPaperBomb Red Sparx Gems: 87
#26 Posted: 17:44:46 18/01/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

Oh my god yes!

I also want, like in SSA, sort of special ones for each element. Imagine seeing a light and dark one!
Also gotta agree with a more spooky undead kind of one.
---
Current Main Skylander: Fling Kong! smilie
Skylanders collection count: 45
1 magic item, 3 vehicles.
#27 Posted: 18:31:00 18/01/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Nintendo exclusive worlds (Ocarina Of Time and Star Fox 64)
Spyro's Homeworld
Dino-Rang's Homeworld
Star Strike's Homeworld

People were mad enough over the fact that we got Nintendo exclusive Skylanders. Let's not push it too far now.

Quote: tPaperBomb
Quote: AdamGregory03

Oh my god yes!

I also want, like in SSA, sort of special ones for each element. Imagine seeing a light and dark one!
Also gotta agree with a more spooky undead kind of one.

Yeah, more element-based levels could be really cool, especially since elements are supposed to play an important role in Skylands.
---
Check this out! Please?
tPaperBomb Red Sparx Gems: 87
#28 Posted: 19:54:09 18/01/2016
In intergalactic one would also be cool
---
Current Main Skylander: Fling Kong! smilie
Skylanders collection count: 45
1 magic item, 3 vehicles.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#29 Posted: 20:01:03 18/01/2016
an ACTUAL underwater level
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#30 Posted: 21:21:42 18/01/2016
A DINOSAUR THEMED ONE! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!

Also, I would really like more Pirate ones. I don't know why, though.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#31 Posted: 21:53:22 18/01/2016
Dino level! I imagine we'd see Chopper's home world. Maybe caveman like Trolls with Velociraptor like Chompies.
---
Hahahahaha
#32 Posted: 22:54:02 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Well, I'm not going to tally by specific things,but as of now, there's definately a few choices in the majority:

• Dinosaur levels
  • Spooky levels
  • Atlantis/Underwater levels
  • Levels related to the Skylanders, though those show up every time this gets brought up.
  • Green Hill Zone
  • City levels

(heeeeey TFB/VV/Beenox if you guys are hearing I made this easier to look uuuup) *gets booed out of the thread*

I was just playing through the Tech levels in SSA today, man they definately have some potential for a newer,more difficult area. The thin trenches could especially be a mechanic, maybe with tons of branching paths where you have to choose your battles or lose quite a lot of health brute forcing your way through. I was never a fan of them since they're all about dull colors but I recall from footage that the Mirror of Mystery is pretty colorful mostly.
---
#33 Posted: 00:25:40 19/01/2016
Don't know if they count as places but I absolutely want to see truly underwater areas/levels.
And no, I don't mean "look outside the window, we are under the sea!", I mean "dive in the ocean with your own Skylander and swim around exploring and looking for things to do or collect".

I was really hoping for something along those lines when SuperChargers was announced.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:31 19/01/2016 by Drek95
#34 Posted: 00:30:59 19/01/2016
For some reason, I'd adore a level that involves scaling a REALLY tall mountain to find something valuable at the top, while racing against Kaos' minions to get to it first.

I don't know, maybe my love of Indiana Jones is showing again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:53 19/01/2016 by Chompy-King257
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#35 Posted: 01:58:29 19/01/2016
  • A maze level, where there are HEAPS of different things to find and enemies to encounter with heaps of side track dead ends. Replayability of a level like this could be huge if done well.
  • A desert level with a sandstorm approaching. If you get through the level fast enough you avoid the sandstorm. Take too long and now you have to find your way through the sandstorm taking much long. Possibly with sand creatures that you have to fight your way through. Alternatively it could be a blizzard.
  • A castle level. I know we had them in SSA, but maybe back to back chapters where you have to clear the ramparts and then work your way through the castle. They could bring back Shadow Knights, I liked them.

On a side not I loved the graphics in SSA and SG and hate the graphics in SSF. Funny how different things appeal to different people, but as I mentioned the other day I loved the colours in the sky and the changing seasons in the hub of SSA. I would love to see more of that.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#36 Posted: 02:05:25 19/01/2016
^ I completely agree about the graphics part. And the maze level sounds brilliant.

I'd like to see:
An Underwater Level (If implemented well)
More Space/Futuristic Levels (Space. Space. Spaaaaace.)
Lots of Forest Levels (Always some of my favorite levels in video games)
Crystalline (Bring back those purple crystals from the first two games only a few characters, or bombs, can destroy)
A level that implements time better than Darklight Crypt and Tower of Time did
Elemental Zones that are themed well - akin to SSF, but with TFB gameplay
#37 Posted: 02:49:36 19/01/2016
How 'bout an old cartoon theme? For example, the level 2 Dimensional, black and white, and whenever someone talks, a title card flashes after, telling what their saying. Eh? Eeeeh?
---
#38 Posted: 02:53:34 19/01/2016
I just thought of another setting they haven't done yet: Outer space. Sure, the Future of Skylands, but I mean like actual outer space, like on another planet helping an alien race we haven't seen before.
---
Check this out! Please?
#39 Posted: 11:45:13 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
It'd be a dangerous move since it would mean leaving Skylands to its own devices for 20 minutes or more which never ends well,but who knows.

You know someplace that would work great not by being cool-looking,but by emptying the Flynn quota in one fell swoop? More Boom Town. Their entire gimmick is praising Flynn in SF3DS, just make the place look less like countryside for some variety, done, they can stop putting him where it isn't needed for the rest of the game.
---
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#40 Posted: 14:12:45 19/01/2016
I think I would like to have some levels that are similar to the one in Giants with the Oracle, the tentacled npc that was testing us based on our choices. You had to play that chapter more than once to claim all the rewards but the first run was quite telling. The Oracle even addressed the skylanders by name which I thought was cool and is not done anyplace else. I don't really know what it would look like, maybe he just returns for more data gathering on a new and different theme. The whole "are you worthy" idea is fascinating to me.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#41 Posted: 14:34:41 19/01/2016
Sky 6 aside, I'd like to see full remakes of Spyros Adventure and Giants, with VV's quality graphics engine and support for Giants and Swap Force Skylanders. Doesn't have to have Feats of Strength or Swap Zones, but you could still play as them.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#42 Posted: 21:53:07 19/01/2016
Yes, full remakes of the first 2 with support for every characters would be amazing, but honestly I'd prefer STT graphics over VV's.
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#43 Posted: 06:54:14 20/01/2016
Quote:
Yes, full remakes of the first 2 with support for every characters would be amazing, but honestly I'd prefer STT graphics over VV's.

Me too, not a fan of VV supposedly better graphics.
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me