darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Least favorite or most hated Skylander of each series
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Least favorite or most hated Skylander of each series
bladewolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#1 Posted: 06:01:40 16/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I looked around and didn't see a topic quite like this so I decided to go for it. I want to know what your least favorite or most hated Skylander from each game is. If you can't pick a Skylander from a particular game then you can skip over that one. And considering some of the additions that people have included to their lists, I've decided to allow others to include vehicles and villains if they want to but it's not a requirement to the list.

Spyro's Adventure - Zap
Giants - Shroomboom
Swap Force - Bumble Blast
Trap Team - Food Fight
Villain - Slobber Trap
SuperChargers - Super Shot Stealth Elf
Vehicle - Dive Bomber
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:11:29 17/01/2016 by bladewolf
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 09:23:19 16/01/2016
SA: smilie
G: smilie
SF: smilie
TT: smilie
SC: LL smilie
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#3 Posted: 10:14:21 16/01/2016
SA: smilie
G: smilie
SF: smilie
TT: smilie
SC: DD smilie
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#4 Posted: 10:43:26 16/01/2016
SA: Lightning Rod
G: Swarm
SF: Grilla Drilla
TT: Funny Bone
SC: Super Shot Stealth Elf
---
bye
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#5 Posted: 10:57:32 16/01/2016
SSA: Eruptor
SG: Jet-Vac
SF: Most of the Swappers,but more than any of them, Scorp.
TT: Enigma
SC: Astroblast
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 11:43:39 16/01/2016
SSA: smilie
SG: smilie
SSF: smilie
STT: smilie
SSC: I need to play everyone first smilie
---
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#7 Posted: 12:06:29 16/01/2016
SSA: Hex or Lightning Rod
SG: Ninjini (used to like her but now i'm just not a big fan of her anymore)
SSF: Zoo Lou
STT: Head Rush (This game has more dumb ones like Rocky Roll but Head Rush wins)
SSC: Thrillipede.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#8 Posted: 13:22:00 16/01/2016
Quote: Drawdler
SA: Terrafin (Only SA character that stands out as one I dislike. Very easy and boring to play.)
Giants: Hot Head (But I don't dislike any, he's just unimpressive.)
SF: Doom Stone (Moves feel randomly slapped together and don't have any synergy or interesting properties, lacking in personality, all-around feels like they didn't know what they wanted to do with him.)
TT: Tuff Luck (Bland personality, ludicrously clunky moves, concept isn't bad but was already done with Stealth Elf, very weak but not fun to play despite that.)
Villain: Slobber TRAP (Anyone have a DIFFERENT least favourite villain? He's basically The Gulper, but weaker and without a dash move. Shame because I think his design is great.)
SC: Astroblast (Possibly my most hated overall. Hate his design, despise his gameplay, really plain personality, sick of the hype and love he got. An astronaut Skylander could've been really cool and he does have fun details in his movement but that aside, just garbage.)

Fixed.

What a stupid name for a villain, I get why they named it that, but it's still stupid af.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#9 Posted: 13:23:00 16/01/2016
If reposes count:
SSA: Gill Grunt
SG: S2 Gill Grunt (though better than S1)
SSF: AA (S3) Gill Grunt (worst one of the 5)
STT: TW (S4) Gill Grunt (though better than S2)
SSC: DD (S5/SC) Gill Grunt (though kind of cool now)

If they don't:
SSA: Gill Grunt
SG: Swarm
SSF: Spy Rise
STT: Tread Head, Blastermind
SSC: Thrillipede
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:35:10 16/01/2016 by weebbby
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#10 Posted: 14:17:38 16/01/2016
SSA: Warnado
SG: Fright Rider
SSF: Rubble Rouser
STT: Funny Bone
SC: Fiesta
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
tPaperBomb Red Sparx Gems: 87
#11 Posted: 14:47:12 16/01/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
SSA: Warnado
SSF: Rubble Rouser
STT: Funny Bone
SC: Fiesta

I'm sad there's 2 of my favorites on your list there smilie

SSA:
SSF: Slobber Tooth
STT: Knight Mare (cool they went with a centaur, wrong element to go with IMO)
SSC: Thrillipede
---
Current Main Skylander: Fling Kong! smilie
Skylanders collection count: 45
1 magic item, 3 vehicles.
#12 Posted: 14:58:34 16/01/2016
That's me whenever there's Hex or Head Rush on lists; the latter mostly because it's sad to see the only bulky female character have zero appreciation(when it comes to gameplay,unfortunately for a reason).

I forgot villains and vehicles whoops

Villain: Slobber Trap gets a pass by design and Nightshade's boss battle looks too cool for school. NOW, BRAWL AND CHAIN, AND HIS MISSION, WITH THAT WALKING SPEED OH GOD
Vehicle: Dive Bomber. Slapping fists into a generic submarine doesn't make it suddenly not be generic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:01:10 16/01/2016 by Bifrost
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#13 Posted: 15:46:15 16/01/2016
SA: Zook
G: Fright Rider
SF: Scorp
TT: Tread Head
SC: Thrillipede
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#14 Posted: 16:26:10 16/01/2016
SG: Hot Head
SSF: Wash Buckler
STT: Ka-Boom
Villain: Brawlus
SSC: Super Shot Stealth Elf
Land Vehicle: Hot Streak
Sky Vehicle: Sky Slicer
Sea Vehicle: Dive Bomber
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:33:42 16/01/2016 by TheShadowDragon
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#15 Posted: 16:31:59 16/01/2016
Oh yeah, forgot villains and vehicles.

Villain: Rage Mage (absolutely no use)
Vehicle: Dive Bomber (two words; bathtub toy)
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#16 Posted: 18:34:53 16/01/2016
SA: Stump Smash and eruptor
SG: Thumpback, probably
SF: Al the swappers in general
TT: Jaw Breaker and gearshift
SC: Dive Clops and astroblast
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#17 Posted: 19:40:03 16/01/2016
[quote=DarkPredator
TT: Tread Head[/quote]
BUT HE'S SO CUTE
---
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#18 Posted: 20:41:59 16/01/2016
SSA: Lightning Rod (He's quite strong but pretty meh to me.)
SG: Hot Head (He was really slow in attacks and all.)
SSF: Wash Buckler (He just wasn't one of my favorites to play as.)
STT: Thunder Bolt (I just didn't really like him that much.)
SC: Dive Clops (A few of his attacks are good but he's really slow.)
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Fireworks Emerald Sparx Gems: 3094
#19 Posted: 21:29:33 16/01/2016
SSA: smilie Honestly I don't really have any SSA Skylanders that I truly dislikes and Slam Bam used to be one of my favorites water Skylanders. I still do like him a lot but I hate playing with him now. He is slow, his freezing and sledge attacks are completely useless and there's just too many better melee Skylanders than him.
SG: smilie I don't know, I just never liked him.
SSF: smilie A cool design but his gameplay bores me. Plus, why does he have rockets while Blast Zone has the throwable bombs ? It doesn't make sense.
STT: smilie He isn't so bad on his Bloomer and Boomer path but his design is so bland.
SC: smilie&smilie I just don't like their design and their gameplays don't appeal to me.
---
Don't mind me, I'm just not a very talkative person.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#20 Posted: 23:25:57 16/01/2016
SSA - Eruptor
SG - Pop Fizz
SSF -Zoo Lou
STT - FoodFight

haven't played enough SC yet
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#21 Posted: 23:30:40 16/01/2016
Spyro's Adventure: Trigger Happy. I simply don't get why he's gotten so many reposes, and a revamp. He isn't interesting, he isn't fun to play as, his design is just a generic fur ball. He's a hideous and stupid character. I only own Trigger Happy because I like his pink color for his Easter variant, but he's still horribly dull to play as.

Giants: Fright Rider. Easily the single worst character to play as in the entire series. He's just a bad character. I could write an entire topic on why I hate Fright Rider so much. This is a huge disappointment as I found his figure to be the most impressive of the core roster in Giants... just his gameplay was hardly as good.

Swap Force: Fire Kraken. Unlike the previous two, I don't have anything too bad to say about Fire Kraken. He's just not great, he isn't insanely fun to play as, and he and Blast Zone may be the only two Swap Force characters I own who I would say are fun, but needed a small adjustment. I still like him, he's just the one I like the least of my Swap Force characters.

Trap Team: Torch. Hear me out! I get it, popular, beloved fan favorite character. I love her design and personality too. I just think her balancing was done terribly. Because of how Toys for Bad decided what damage her attacks do, there's no point of going with the horseshoe path, and all you'll do when playing as her is use her flame thrower. It's a waste of a character, it's a waste of potential. For the many things Superchargers did worse than any of the previous games, it did fix Torch. As far as Trap Team goes, she's my least favorite, but I love playing as her in Superchargers, since there's now reason to use her attacks.

Superchargers: Instant Spitfire. I am sure I'd have picked someone else, but I only own Birthday Bash Pop Fizz, Deep Dive Gill Grunt, Splat, and both Fiesta's, and I won't pick a character I don't own. Instant Spitfire is fun to play as, he has some neat attacks, but it just doesn't feel quite as magical to not put a figure on the portal. Also.... "WOOHOO" really, really gets on my nerves.
DeathBlade Yellow Sparx Gems: 1267
#22 Posted: 01:22:38 17/01/2016
I can't say that I "hate" any of them, but if I had to choose...

SA: Sonic Boom (Only has one good attack.)
G: Swarm (Long story.)
SF: Slobber Tooth (Attacks suck.)
TT: Food Fight (Same as above.)
SC: Big Bubble Pop Fizz (Got salt?)
Villain: Rage Mage (Almost unusable.)
Vehicle: Soda Skimmer (Again, got salt?)
---
Meh.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#23 Posted: 02:33:49 17/01/2016
pretty much just Eruptor....though I'm not too fond of Shroomboom either
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#24 Posted: 13:26:44 20/01/2016
Can't pick anyone from the first 4, I love them all. But SuperChargers, I must admit I don't like Smash Hit at all.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#25 Posted: 18:53:29 20/01/2016
Quote: DeathBlade

SA: Sonic Boom (Only has one good attack.)

true that
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:53:50 20/01/2016 by tPaperBomb
#26 Posted: 18:58:19 20/01/2016
Medea Griffin on S2, Soul Gem included, would like a word. Valuing a character on how much you can mash Primary is shallow to say the least.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:58:50 20/01/2016 by Bifrost
DeathBlade Yellow Sparx Gems: 1267
#27 Posted: 19:20:59 20/01/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Medea Griffin on S2, Soul Gem included, would like a word. Valuing a character on how much you can mash Primary is shallow to say the least.

You are really getting on my nerves...
---
Meh.
#28 Posted: 19:24:46 20/01/2016
I guess I can say that's uncalled for? Anything people say these last few weeks seems to get someone riled up.

I forgot to reply to CelesteInk last week whoops. At least Spitfire's 'WOOHOO' isn't as frequent as Camo's intelligible guffaws whenever he was 1 pixel off the ground in SSA. It seriously sounded like he's afraid of heights or something and just freaked the world out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:25:27 20/01/2016 by Bifrost
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#29 Posted: 21:53:35 20/01/2016
SG: Jet-Vac
SF: Rubble rouser
TT: Food fight
Villain: Rage Mage
SC: Roller brawl
Vehicle: All
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#30 Posted: 23:27:48 20/01/2016
SSA: Eruptor (They just keep shoving him in our faces. The whole "Look, haha, he barfs lava!" gimmick is old now...)
SG: Jet-Vac (so hard to use... not to mention weak. Yet they try to claim we LOVE him because they already shove him on everything)
SSF: Hoot Loop (Humanoid Bird No. 2, but I DO like his soul gem.)
STT: Food Fight (Sees design) "Who thought kids would like this?!" (Hears voice) "DEUAUAUAUHHHGHHH"
SSC: Tie between Stormblade (ANOTHER HUMANOID BIRD) and Lava Lance Eruptor (There is NO reason not to repose Ignitor here, but nope. "Haha, he barfs lava, kids probably LOVE Eruptor!" It's like they replaced Ignitor's concept with Eruptor...)

Villain: Slobber Trap (So slow, and his slobber attack is useless.)
Vehicle: Sky Slicer (Bland design all over...)
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#31 Posted: 22:13:37 21/01/2016
Quote: ChillStealthElf
pretty much just Eruptor....though I'm not too fond of Shroomboom either

Eruptor was my most hated in SSA by far and I didn't think anyone could get on my nerves more until playing Pop Fizz in SG who just made that Heroic Quest with the pots a complete nightmare. Eruptor regardless of story mode or HC was never fun to play. But Shroom Boom would be a close third of most hated skylanders. He isn't hard to use even in the HC's but he's never fun to play as either. Don't think he should have ever been given a series 2.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:55 21/01/2016 by Street50
#32 Posted: 22:18:31 21/01/2016
Wow Pows would help fixing a character if done right.

I don't remember having any trouble with PF's quest, though it might've been because I did it as soon as I got him. It was pretty darn slow though.
---
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#33 Posted: 16:53:30 23/01/2016
Worst skylanders from each series? I think I can weigh in on this one:

SSA: definitely ERUPTOR. This guy sucks. Terrible at close-melee combat and terrible at ranged combat. Slow moving, weak defense.
Giants: hands-down SHROOMBOOM. This guys really sucks. First of all, he looks like a decal from a 90's t-shirt that a stoner might wear to high school. In the game, his attacks are weak and slow, and his HP is low.
Swap Force: This one is tougher. I want to say Grim Creeper, because he is weak, slow, and awkward...but his figurine looks really cool, so he gets a pass. The worst Skylander here has to be ZOO LOU. Sucks! When you compare this clown to some of the other Swap Force cores -- like Scratch or Punk Shock -- Zoo Lou is just so, so weak.
Trap Team: Sadly, the lamest Skylander here is KNIGHT MARE. I know she's a Dark Elemental, and that gives her some unique/cool-factor points, but that's not enough to get her out of the doghouse. Her attacks, while strong-ish, are slow, awkward, clumsy, and just generally ineffective compared to the beast-mode moves and attacks provided by other Trap Masters (Wallop, Wildfire, Tuff Luck, Snap Shot, etc.).
SuperChargers: hard to answer with confidence, because I do not own all the SuperChargers and some are not yet available. That said, I think the worst SuperCharger has to be FIESTA. This one is personal. Based on his design, Fiesta was the first SuperCharger I wanted to own. And while I think his design is pretty cool, his gameplay is just .... dumb. REALLY dumb.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:54:00 23/01/2016 by BahamutBreaker
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#34 Posted: 16:49:17 24/01/2016
SA: smilie (because salt)
SG: smilie (overrated)
SF: Turbo smilie (It's wow pow is too hard to use)
TT: smilie (Too Overpowered)
TTV: Brawlrus (Unfitting with his element)
SC: smilie (Not a Donkey Kong fan)
Car: Thump Truck (too slow in racing)
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#35 Posted: 12:51:53 25/01/2016
I guess I can say that's uncalled for? Anything people say these last few weeks seems to get someone riled up.

I forgot to reply to CelesteInk last week whoops. At least Spitfire's 'WOOHOO' isn't as frequent as Camo's intelligible guffaws whenever he was 1 pixel off the ground in SSA. It seriously sounded like he's afraid of heights or something and just freaked the world out.

Oh man i remember this on the PC version with Camo... the non Wii versions.. they where so... odd and.. idk unfinished and glitchy...
---
#36 Posted: 13:00:32 25/01/2016
Feels less glitchy and more like his RNG to say something while falling is 10 times more common than everyone else. Very rarely someone will do falling grunts while on stairs and whatnot,but he'll do it every time and at least twice. Thank goodness they fixed this on the later games,though now Spitfire seems to get close.
---
#37 Posted: 17:11:27 25/01/2016
Quote: Deja Vu

Vehicle: Dive Bomber (two words; bathtub toy)

That's why spring ahead dive bomber is the best
WHO DOESN'T WANT A FRUIT LOOPS BATHTUB TOY!?
---
#38 Posted: 13:55:11 26/01/2016
Feels less glitchy and more like his RNG to say something while falling is 10 times more common than everyone else. Very rarely someone will do falling grunts while on stairs and whatnot,but he'll do it every time and at least twice. Thank goodness they fixed this on the later games,though now Spitfire seems to get close.

But Camo made his death noises when he ''fell'' when he is just a few inches of the ground, his actual fall sounds (like on a bounce pad) are way different
---
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#39 Posted: 04:05:38 27/01/2016
Spyro. Just Spyro.
---
Hail Sithis
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40 Posted: 04:13:47 27/01/2016
SSA: Drill Sergeant (He sucks, is ugly, and is weak..)
SG: Crusher (Generic rock guy.)
SSF: Riptide (Weak and annoying.)
STT: Torch (Slow.)
SSC: I can't say yet, as i don't have em' all yet. DK was kinda sucky tho.
Vehicle: Sky Slicer (Lump of triangular plastic.)
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#41 Posted: 03:19:19 28/01/2016
SSA: Chop Chop (weak and creepy)
SG: flashwing (generally mocks other skylanders and is [VERY selfish
SSF: Hex
Just that
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#42 Posted: 03:29:28 28/01/2016
Quote: LordElohim
Spyro. Just Spyro.

If you hate spyro Why don't cha leave ya evil spy, is ya? Are ya a spy of anti Spyro? IS YA?

[User Posted Image]

Spyro and Cynder rule and skylanders drool!

I know, I am taking it hard, BUT if we don't like spyro then why don't you pack your bags and leave this website, huh? That would make it easy!
#43 Posted: 10:59:20 28/01/2016
Please stop. I think people have voiced enough times that you bashing the games is rude and uncalled for.

Also, I went to check how Dune Bug looks in SC... Was he always that horrifying and uncanny valley-looking?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:56 28/01/2016 by Bifrost
Tamez Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#44 Posted: 12:12:09 28/01/2016
Quote: CelesteInk

Giants: Fright Rider. Easily the single worst character to play as in the entire series. He's just a bad character. I could write an entire topic on why I hate Fright Rider so much. This is a huge disappointment as I found his figure to be the most impressive of the core roster in Giants... just his gameplay was hardly as good.

Trap Team: Torch. Hear me out! I get it, popular, beloved fan favorite character. I love her design and personality too. I just think her balancing was done terribly. Because of how Toys for Bad decided what damage her attacks do, there's no point of going with the horseshoe path, and all you'll do when playing as her is use her flame thrower. It's a waste of a character, it's a waste of potential. For the many things Superchargers did worse than any of the previous games, it did fix Torch. As far as Trap Team goes, she's my least favorite, but I love playing as her in Superchargers, since there's now reason to use her attacks.

If you haven't tried Fright Rider in Swap Force, I feel he's much improved in that game. He can lock enemies down well with charging attacks.
Granted many characters can, especially Charge and Ranger swappers, but he's still worth playing.

They way you describe Torch in SC makes me want to check her out. I haven't used her in SC yet.
---
My favorite Skylanders from each game: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#45 Posted: 23:22:33 28/01/2016
It's less the shininess and that he just has huge meaty lips and eyelids which I don't remember being that proeminent before... There's cartoon bugs and there's slapping a human face on one.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me