darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Funniest part of SuperChargers for you? (possible spoilers)
Page 1 of 1
Funniest part of SuperChargers for you? (possible spoilers)
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#1 Posted: 00:36:55 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
What was the funniest part of Superchargers for you?

Quite a few for me to choose from.

(Squawk!) "Hope the bird broke her fall."

Lord Stratosphere's road rash.

"That first chapter, pulls you in."
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 00:38:11 11/01/2016
Eh, most of the jokes were just a slight chuckle unlike Trap Team(which was VERY hit or VERY miss), but the ending of Battlebrawl Island got me the most. Took two viewings to notice what it was but Sharpfin just casually translating Shellshock as he exited stage left was pretty hilarious.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:38:24 11/01/2016 by Bifrost
#3 Posted: 01:18:50 11/01/2016
Oh yeah, Moneybone's dialogue was also pretty hilarious. Really weird to see Travis Willingham just being entirely out of his usual characters to go full on fabulous.You can't even tell this is Eye-Brawl and Zavok from Sonic.
---
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#4 Posted: 01:22:56 11/01/2016
"No ones goin' after Whiskers' jumbo size chicken legs while I'm around. ...I call dibs." Also every time Whiskers is called a squawking feather mattress. Exactly how I feel about birds.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:23:36 11/01/2016 by TrapShadowFan
#5 Posted: 01:28:29 11/01/2016
Oh yeah,and still on Cluck's level,it's probably uninentional,but after a while Tessa's very careful entonation in "roll those big hens into the chutes" (she nearly stops to say the words) made me drop the maturity to laugh a good bit.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:33:22 11/01/2016 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#6 Posted: 03:10:18 11/01/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Eh, most of the jokes were just a slight chuckle unlike Trap Team(which was VERY hit or VERY miss), but the ending of Battlebrawl Island got me the most. Took two viewings to notice what it was but Sharpfin just casually translating Shellshock as he exited stage left was pretty hilarious.

And guess what? That joke was in SF too.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#7 Posted: 03:56:05 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, Moneybone's dialogue was also pretty hilarious. Really weird to see Travis Willingham just being entirely out of his usual characters to go full on fabulous.You can't even tell this is Eye-Brawl and Zavok from Sonic.

Yeah, Moneybones sounded hilarious, he even twirled his mustache while saying the Skylander was "terribly heroic."
---
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#8 Posted: 04:01:19 11/01/2016
hands down the best part was the collector level. just everything she said was hilarious as it made fun of us.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#9 Posted: 05:13:15 11/01/2016
Mags was funny, I liked that they gave her more lines and a bigger role in SC.
---
bye
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:52:11 16/01/2016 by newkill
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#10 Posted: 06:41:48 11/01/2016
I definitely appreciated a lot of the comedic writing in this game. It looks like they worked pretty hard on it. Even if Some parts were still pretty lame.

One of the little things I really liked coz it was functional aswell as humerous, was on the dragon level .

At the first siren you have to destroy to stop those little drow spawning, there's a mabu ( not actually a Mabu, more of those cat things but I don't know what they're called ) .

But if you speak to him he says.

"What advice? I am a loyal servant of emperor kaos .....and I also did not drop this food " and he drops some food.

A lot of the other characters in this level you talk to say a bunch of sarcastic stuff that is pretty lame and annoying. But I liked the food guy, coz the delivery of his dialogue was a lot smoother and not obviously sarcastic.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#11 Posted: 07:24:29 11/01/2016
They're foxes.

I like how foxes are employees of Cap'n Cluck's King-Sized Chicken HQ, since foxes EAT chickens, and chickens are all over the place too. Even one female fox employee says this.

"That's the, um, Circle of Trust training area, but we all call it the henhouse. Oh we don't go in there. A fox in a henhouse? That's just preposterous!"
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:28:40 11/01/2016 by Aura24
#12 Posted: 08:17:33 11/01/2016
The cap'n cluck level was a really top notch level. Really well done.

Takes a few jabs at the fast food industry n all lol. even its little advertising theme song was pretty entertaining.

And the chicken puzzles were a nice spin on our usual "pushing block around " puzzles.

You can tell they put a lot of effort into One of the original VV villain levels here.

It's really too bad there wasn't a sheep Mage level in this game, or a mesmeralda one. Sheep Mage was pretty comical and could make a great sheep humour level. Ow well maybe next game.
---
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#13 Posted: 09:41:03 11/01/2016
The jokes are waaaaaay better than in TT. Another aspect which they have improved substantially. Here are some which just came to mind:

- Flynn's fart

- The sheep which hits the glass of Kaos command room

- Cali's interruption of buzz's ninja speech when talking with the queen of the cloud kingdom.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#14 Posted: 12:40:30 11/01/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Yeah, but there the delivery was dead - Sharpfin in general sounded a bit too bitter instead of blunt. Now it felt a lot more 'all in a day's work' despite the translating being entirely useless.

Also, I'll have to disagree with the fart joke. Toilet humor just kicks me out of any immersion in record time.
---
#15 Posted: 13:00:31 11/01/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Yeah, but there the delivery was dead - Sharpfin in general sounded a bit too bitter instead of blunt. Now it felt a lot more 'all in a day's work' despite the translating being entirely useless.

Also, I'll have to disagree with the fart joke. Toilet humor just kicks me out of any immersion in record time.

Lol, I have friends that would totally agree with you on the fart one. As for myself I couldn't stop laughing smilie
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#16 Posted: 15:05:14 11/01/2016
Probably the cutscene prior to the Cloud Kingdom level where Buzz talks about basically assassinating the queen as a backup plan.

And the Darkness telling Kaos to "say hi to his mother for him".
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:05:36 11/01/2016 by AdamGregory03
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#17 Posted: 19:29:18 11/01/2016
Quote: Aura24
They're foxes.

I like how foxes are employees of Cap'n Cluck's King-Sized Chicken HQ, since foxes EAT chickens, and chickens are all over the place too. Even one female fox employee says this.

"That's the, um, Circle of Trust training area, but we all call it the henhouse. Oh we don't go in there. A fox in a henhouse? That's just preposterous!"

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT LEVEL OF CLEVERNESS PUT INTO THE GAME
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#18 Posted: 00:44:28 13/01/2016
Definitely the fake ending credits song.
"That's why we're suuuupeeer chaaaarged...with loooooove"
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
#19 Posted: 00:52:41 13/01/2016
Quote: Echo2VX
Definitely the fake ending credits song.
"That's why we're suuuupeeer chaaaarged...with loooooove"

Definately! Forgot about that, but loved it.

I was pretty disappointed it didn't keep going lol
---
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#20 Posted: 01:25:02 13/01/2016
Seeing Stratosfear comedically tumbling like a bag of lard on the road is just gut-busting hilarious.
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#21 Posted: 02:33:27 13/01/2016
A favorite for me is when Kaos says prepare to eject barracks B and C and the trolls freak out expressions.
#22 Posted: 08:56:51 13/01/2016
When you blow the first stormhorn at cloud kingdom to remove the clouds there are two "citizens" who are super snoob and start talking. If you ring once they'll just advised to search for a bigger one, but if you ring two and three times you'll get super funny comments (below):

- (second time you use the horn):

- (third time you use the horn): "We need a translator, does anyone speaks...middle class?"

It reminds me on how Mags started complaining in TT when your pick her up with those pliers and throw her to the water on purpose, she started making comments like "You believe yourself to be super funny, right?", lol.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#23 Posted: 13:35:17 13/01/2016
"Skylanders of the Earth element are, uh......BETTER in this zone. Or maybe it was taller?"
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#24 Posted: 05:49:19 16/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Seeing Stratosfear comedically tumbling like a bag of lard on the road is just gut-busting hilarious.

Yup, road rash! smilie
---
#25 Posted: 07:17:52 16/01/2016
That's a reference to Kung Fu Panda with Po vs Tai Lung.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#26 Posted: 00:53:55 18/01/2016
I loved on the first level where Flynn attempts to get the element zone right.
I also love that crazy collector person. She doesn't have a name right?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#27 Posted: 02:27:30 18/01/2016
Quote: Luminous35
I loved on the first level where Flynn attempts to get the element zone right.
I also love that crazy collector person. She doesn't have a name right?

The worms call her the Trouble Taker, but I don't think that's her official name. Most people just call her the Collector.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
tPaperBomb Red Sparx Gems: 87
#28 Posted: 18:00:32 18/01/2016
Everything about Kaos and the darkness is hilarious.

Also in the spell punk library "The first chapter really pulls you in" and "Go over to Flynn, I think he found something useful. Hey, it's possible" <- something like that
---
Current Main Skylander: Fling Kong! smilie
Skylanders collection count: 45
1 magic item, 3 vehicles.
#29 Posted: 20:41:10 18/01/2016
"You see?? And that's why I don't read!"

Oohhh, Flynn.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#30 Posted: 23:06:34 18/01/2016
The "collector" jargon coming from the elf girl in Gadfly Glades was pretty hilarious to hear.
"You're taking "chase variants" to a whole new level, Skylander!"
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#31 Posted: 05:59:56 20/01/2016
the entire collector level....and the fact VV actually thought we'd like spending the majority of the game in a vehicle smilie
#32 Posted: 04:52:49 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
That Collector was simply annoying to me.
---
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#33 Posted: 10:47:13 26/02/2016
Definitely Flynn attempting to narrate the elemental strength zones, the 'SuperCharged with love' credits, and the collector.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#34 Posted: 14:46:28 26/02/2016
Pretty much Count Moneybone. That is all.
In all seriousness, I didn't really get much laughs from the game than previous titles, but I still enjoyed it.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
AmiiboMaster Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#35 Posted: 18:16:47 26/02/2016
Mine was before the Kaos boss battle when Kaos mistakes Glumshanks for Imaginary Glumshanks.

But if you count the Wii/3ds version, it was the ending.

In the ending of the Skylanders SuperChargers Racing, you won the race, so Pandergast is suppose to give the reward to you...but since 'the Portal Master couldn't come', Flynn had to receive the price. The reward was a snow ball that can make a wish come true. After Flynn knew that, he wished for the LARGEST enchilada of whole Skylands, but nothing happened. He founded out that it was a fake, Pandergast ran away after he said that. So after Flynn tough it was fake.. he trow'd it at a wall which revealed the Giant Enchilada
---
Gimme all your Amiibos

and Skylanders BTW!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:17:31 26/02/2016 by AmiiboMaster
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me