Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Some issues about Skylanders
Page 1 of 1
Some issues about Skylanders [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 03:17:48 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
1. They completely removed spyro and cynder!
2. It was great at first but, it got all these giants, swappies, trappermasters, and supercharged dumb dumbs that ruined it for all spyro (and cynder) fans across the world.
3. An old friend of mine (who is now an enemy) would be mad because they removed spyro and cynder...
4. You have to buy all the characters (I have many Skylanders but, I don't buy any more,but still play sometimes)
5. The Legend of Spyro had an "amazing" story while Skylanders had sort of a bad storyline because they keep getting "better than ever" which personally to me is stupid, but , The legend of spyro had a great good and evil storyline while the good and evil storyline of Skylanders is personally really stupid.
6. There should only be 1- 5 heroes maximum, but, also many other characters, but, most characters are skylanders.
7. The only way skylanders could be better is by changing THESE things.
smilie this is why skylanders isn't as good as old spyro.
smilie have a nice day smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#2 Posted: 03:29:38 10/01/2016

That is all I'm posting. You don't even deserve effort on my reply when you can't get a single fact right while bashing the games.
This ain't even the right section.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:34:42 10/01/2016 by Bifrost
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 05:06:17 10/01/2016
Quote: Alydol
1. They completely removed spyro and cynder!
2. It was great at first but, it got all these giants, swappies, trappermasters, and supercharged dumb dumbs that ruined it for all spyro (and cynder) fans across the world.
3. An old friend of mine (who is now an enemy) would be mad because they removed spyro and cynder...
4. You have to buy all the characters (I have many Skylanders but, I don't buy any more,but still play sometimes)
5. The Legend of Spyro had an "amazing" story while Skylanders had sort of a bad storyline because they keep getting "better than ever" which personally to me is stupid, but , The legend of spyro had a great good and evil storyline while the good and evil storyline of Skylanders is personally really stupid.
6. There should only be 1- 5 heroes maximum, but, also many other characters, but, most characters are skylanders.
7. The only way skylanders could be better is by changing THESE things.
smilie this is why skylanders isn't as good as old spyro.
smilie have a nice day smilie

Ooooh boy, another one of these. I'm not even going to bother going to much in depth, since we've gone through this hundreds of times.
1. You are still able to play as them, so long as you have any of their figures
2. It's completely an opinion.
3. You mean they would be mad because Spyro and Cynder didn't get reposes? Because you are still 100% able to play as them in every game, even with no reposes. And I'd know, I played as both only a couple of weeks ago.
4. You don't have to have all of them, and you should know that, since you played the game.
5. Completely, 100% an opinion. And the "Back and better than ever" is just marketing. 99% of companies do this.
6. Opinion, yet again.
7. Opinion
4 out of your 7 things listed are 99% opinion, and the other 3 aren't true.
smilieHave a nice daysmilie
---
Dead
#4 Posted: 05:13:14 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Is that an insult?
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#5 Posted: 05:33:27 10/01/2016
Ohhh you're one of "those".

Insert opinions, opinions everywhere meme.

Bye.
#6 Posted: 05:57:58 10/01/2016
Is that an insult?

Is what an insult?
---
Dead
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#7 Posted: 06:27:54 10/01/2016
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#8 Posted: 19:19:20 10/01/2016
Quote: Drawdler
inb4 lock

I think the better punishment is just keeping this open so people can tear this 100% failure in research apart all day.

(but at least move it to General seriously)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:24:11 10/01/2016 by Bifrost
#9 Posted: 23:51:50 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Why are you stupid bullies in MY thing?
#10 Posted: 23:53:06 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Can't someone close this? PLEASE!
#11 Posted: 23:58:00 10/01/2016
Pointing out your mistakes =/= Bullies.

But of course you won't hear that. You can close your own topic by editing the OP. But don't expect people to be as understanding if you try this again elsewhere in the forum(though you could also be an alt and know that very well - ah screw it I said I wouldn't go into this).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:58:41 10/01/2016 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#12 Posted: 00:34:08 11/01/2016
The LoS series is TRASH.

Skylanders is much more proper, fitting and faithful to Classic Spyro.

Not to mention, Spyri and Cynder are NOT a romantic couple! That's the best part!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#13 Posted: 01:15:25 11/01/2016

Did I insult or berate you in ay way? No. I merely pointed out the huge mistakes you made in the OP, and said that four of those are opinion. I fail to see how that is bullying. And if you don't want people replying, don't post the topic.
---
Dead
#14 Posted: 01:49:28 11/01/2016

Define "bullies".

Also, this is a forum, where everyone can post on. This might be YOUR topic, but it doesn't mean this topic is forbidden for anyone to share their opinions on. If you believe Skylanders sucks, that, again is YOUR opinion. We aren't all going to agree, especially since this is a Skylanders and Spyro forum. Not just a Spyro forum.

EDIT: You can close this topic by editing your first post, and clicking the "Close" button in the left corner. Though nobody can post between the 5 minute period. Or a moderator can close it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:51:20 11/01/2016 by whirlwind fan
#15 Posted: 04:57:05 11/01/2016
Can't someone close this? PLEASE!

Dude, you can close it yourself. This topic isn't popular enough to have someone posting every five minutes anyways.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#16 Posted: 05:51:27 11/01/2016
LoS had a plot hole of a story. At Least Skylanders tried to make sense.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#17 Posted: 06:39:27 11/01/2016
I also noticed that Alydol had been saying this kind of stuff on the Skylander game pages for a while as well...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#18 Posted: 12:25:11 11/01/2016
Quote: Aura24
I also noticed that Alydol had been saying this kind of stuff on the Skylander game pages for a while as well...

So uh... Possible suspect of a certain person's alt? Because they weren't posting in the bigger areas recently until now from what I saw.
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6442
#19 Posted: 16:54:16 11/01/2016
Seriously why is hating skylanders so problematic it's just an opinion and it just push your berserk button every single time.I despise skylanders but I don't hate it completely the comics are actually quite good but the problems for me are the games themselves because of the original IP being sidelined as characters replaceable by others and fully unidimensional,but on the other side it's activision the problem.Sure it's weird that I talk in a topic of another skylanders wo can't get his facts right but still it's only an opinion.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#20 Posted: 17:04:01 11/01/2016
Fyra, you have perfectly good reasons; the problem is that OP had 7 points which are either entirely their opinion or downright wrong that could've been solved with a Google search. People would've just moved on if it was a simple post with neatly laid out points, I think this happened a few times in General even, but this is just a mess.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:04:12 11/01/2016 by Bifrost
#21 Posted: 17:14:13 11/01/2016
Like my first post about my hate of skylanders
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#22 Posted: 06:43:53 12/01/2016
In the other topic you flat out said you "hate" Skylanders, now you're saying you don't. So I don't think the proper term is hate. More like dislike or have some changing thoughts about it. Plus "hate" is a strong word to use. It's not like Skylanders is murdering people. (Well I mean there probably are crazy obsessive people in the Original Spyro fandom willing to go crazy over a game about a purple dragon).
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#23 Posted: 10:04:18 12/01/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: Aura24

So uh... Possible suspect of a certain person's alt? Because they weren't posting in the bigger areas recently until now from what I saw.

Already checked the IP; nothing to be seen.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#24 Posted: 15:31:00 12/01/2016
Well I was frustrated and angry because of me missing it a lot.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#25 Posted: 15:32:40 12/01/2016
I like how those complaints are just about Spyro and Cynder and not the games themselves.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#26 Posted: 17:07:36 12/01/2016
Quote: Windumup
1. They removed Skylander and Cinder from the most recent game because they already have guest characters. (And technically speaking EVERY game has them)
2. Your complaining about new types of figures
3. Again they only were only guests for a while (with one case of him being the flagship character because Activision had to make 1 Spyro game. Not Spyro games)
4. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY ALL THE FIGURES. Want =/= Need
5. Superchargers actually has a pretty decent storyline, Activision is getting better at it.
6. Variety isn't bad
7. The only thing that needs to change is the wifi (Supercharger started on wifi, but nobody cares for racing. Skylanders PVP NEEDS TO HAPPEN Activision!)
smilie This is the flaws with your argument, and this is coming from someone who has played PS1 Spyro and PS2 Spyro.

I posted this earlier on someone who was mocking you in stuff and nonsense. And because your THAT kind of Spyro player, you don't get the non quote form.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#27 Posted: 18:24:52 12/01/2016
I feel so indifferent about this, on one hand, if she's calling you guys bullies because of opinions, that's wrong but she can lean. I did.

On the other hand, I don't think you guys should be copying and pasting this all over dS (or at least to S&N). Honestly, it might start up drama.

Just a few thoughts.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#28 Posted: 23:31:17 12/01/2016
i'd much rather skylanders continue than more tlos

and spyro's sidekick isn't cynder. it's sparx. get your facts right. :)
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#29 Posted: 00:07:00 13/01/2016
oh woooooowwwww

you wanna have a bad time, don't you?
#30 Posted: 00:25:31 13/01/2016
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#31 Posted: 16:22:40 13/01/2016
AHAHAAHEEEEHEEEEEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAA

---
^This might be sarcasm.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#32 Posted: 11:15:07 05/02/2016
I can't believe i missed this.

I find it highly amusing that Spyro fans still don't get that Spyro and Cynder are only part of the Skylander franchise, and not the main focus.

They don't actually need a repose with every single game, because that gets very old very fast.

If the games remained the same with each new release people would lose interest, so they introduce new things to keep it fresh.

I could go on, but i think everyone else has covered all of the points quite well.
---
^ You all know it's true
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#33 Posted: 22:00:28 07/02/2016
That is all opinion.
I'm not even going to try and write more, I'm so done with fans of the classic, TLoS and Skylanders constantly arguing with each other.
You either like it or don't like it, if you're not a fan, just avoid it.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me