Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Age of the Fallen - OC dragon RP [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#51 Posted: 14:37:30 16/01/2016
Quarry and Sora both bowed in respect of the elders.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#52 Posted: 21:13:38 16/01/2016
"Shoot, I am late," Maria sighed. "I hope I didn't come in to late..."

OOC: Quick question, can I say I for Maria? I usually do that, not sure if you want it in this rp, though.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#53 Posted: 00:58:14 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Sure smilie as long as it's only you, because it can sometimes get confusing smilie))

"There's no need for that," the electric dragon smiled, "soon you all will be respected for joining this cause." When Maria arrived, he nodded to the air dragon to start.

"Thank you all for volunteering! I understand that most dragons wouldn't want to leave this place, so you are all respected for complying. You will leave soon, but first, we must pass on some information. Come."
The air dragoness lead them to an armoury behind the meeting dome.
"We have no need for these here, but you will certainly need these, for we do not know of the dangers above ground. Choose whichever set you like, or don't, depending on your preference."
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#54 Posted: 01:09:12 17/01/2016
Quarry fallowed he saw all the different sets and couldn't choose. Sora on the other hand chose a light set of armor so she could move freely and quickly while still being able to carry all of her medical supplies with her.

(mind giving me an idea on what you would recommened for Quarry on equipment)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#55 Posted: 01:53:35 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Earth dragons are already pretty tough, but he could use a helmet and/or wing armour smilie it's up to you really))
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#56 Posted: 02:04:38 17/01/2016
Icestorm saw a white set of armor that seemed to glow with the power of light. He turned to the air dragoness. "This armor seems different from all the others do you have any information on who originally wore it?"
---
SC
#57 Posted: 02:10:43 17/01/2016
Ooc: thanks i'll think about it for a minute till i make a decision.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#58 Posted: 03:15:05 17/01/2016
I followed. "Woah, cool armor! I don't think I need any though."
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#59 Posted: 07:43:35 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Woo I'm streaming an animation smilie https://picarto.tv/LegendaryGriffin))

The air dragon walked over to Icestorm, "ahh, this one was originally the armour worn by the last general of the light army. It's been through many battles, and some say the generals energy combined with the metal." She explained.
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#60 Posted: 12:04:01 17/01/2016
Fascinated, Asher and Obsidian walked around to inspect the contents of the room, whereas Orion just shook his head, grinning. "These are nice and all, but I'm good. We master Crystal-wielders have no need for this stuff."
Obsidian rolled his eyes, flicking his tailtip against Orion's head as he passed by to inspect a black and red colored set of armor. "Spare us your ego. I can't promise I'll come to your aid if I have to hear it the whole trip."

"I can't help being great, hotshot. Maybe you should spare me your jealousy." Orion flashed back, looking smug as ever while the Lava Dragon scowled at him.
Asher grinned, amused at his friend's usual bickering, before choosing some grey armor, noting with familiar embarrassment how small he was in comparison to most other males.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#61 Posted: 14:24:05 17/01/2016
"May I try it on?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#62 Posted: 16:14:30 17/01/2016
Quarry had trouble finding something that sutied him. Sora calls over to him "hey how about this one?" Quarry looks over at her and saw the equipment. It was tough leather armor, it looked battered and beaten and had been repaired numeruse times. It was covered with iron studs to hold it together where it couldn't be fixed by any other means. but what made it stand out was an odd colored jewal set on the left shoulder, it glowed with a bizzar energy. It was perfect! Quarry smiled and said "i love it!" Sora smiled "well then. Lets see if it fits."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#63 Posted: 18:31:25 17/01/2016
(I think I finally figured out who I'll use ...)

(I don't exactly have a favorite movie, but the closest I can get is Legend of the Guardians : the owls of Gahoole.)

Name: Shockwave
Element(s): electricity, sound
Appearance: he has yellow scales with a gray belly, and green wing membranes and eyes. His horns are straight, he has no crest, but his tail tip is shaping like a lightning bolt.
Personality: N/A for now. (I feel like I already typed it somewhere, but I don't know where.)
Other: was inspired by the song This Will be the Day from the show RWBY.

Name: Scaldera
Element(s): steam (water + fire)
Appearance: she has light blue scales with a gray belly and wing membranes. Her eyes are blue, she lacks horns, but has a fin-like crest and tail tip. Also, she has webbed paws.
Personality: N/A
Other: only known wielder of this fusion element.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:23:06 18/01/2016 by theuone
#64 Posted: 00:56:08 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Accepted!))

"Of course! That's why we're here isn't it?" She smiled before turning to Quarry.
"I can tell you will have fun with that set," she said to him.

Infurno found what he was looking for. He had read that one of the strongest fire dragons had worn a set of armour infused with fire energy, strengthening the metal tenfold. He picked it up and tried on the helmet.

Meanwhile Kumara found a black set with a purple diamond shaped gem on the forehead of the helmet.
---
#65 Posted: 02:13:30 18/01/2016
Icestorm tryed on the armor and instantly felt a intense power surge which made him collapse to the ground. The armor seemed to glow with intense light energy. It then went away and Icestorm was left on the ground not moving.
---
SC
#66 Posted: 02:27:46 18/01/2016
"Are you okay?" I asked Icestorm.
---
#67 Posted: 02:55:56 18/01/2016
Icestorm still didn't move.
---
SC
#68 Posted: 04:51:39 18/01/2016
Sora went up to Icestorm. She checked his vitals and said "he's fine. He's just unconsious. The armors power must have overwelmed him." Quarry nodded in understanding "makes sense to me. The only question is, is when will he come to?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#69 Posted: 10:21:14 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The air dragon blinked in surprise, "hopefully soon. I didn't think this armour would have this affect... Perhaps it's neglect was the issue..."
---
#70 Posted: 11:05:06 18/01/2016
Soon Icestorm started to move his tail. He slowly opened his eyes. He saw everyone was looking at him. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"
---
SC
#71 Posted: 12:00:43 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((I'm sick of calling her air dragon, let's call her Breeze))

Breeze smiled, "I believe the energy inside the armour had been a lot stronger than I anticipated. It must have gotten stronger from the lack of use. Can you stand?"
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#72 Posted: 14:11:35 18/01/2016
(They aren't even complete yet ... I'll get right back to it.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#73 Posted: 22:01:15 18/01/2016
"I think so" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#74 Posted: 00:05:04 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((smilie well they seem finished now, so accepted))

Breeze nodded her head, "is everyone set?"

Infurno and Kumara nodded. Soon, they would be venturing outside!
---
#75 Posted: 00:18:35 19/01/2016
Icestorm slowly got up but he felt more powerful now.
---
SC
#76 Posted: 01:23:55 19/01/2016
Quarry felt energized, he was really pumped "you bet I am!" he said exitedly. Sora nodded "I'm ready."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#77 Posted: 03:50:48 19/01/2016
"I am ready." I said.
---
#78 Posted: 06:51:43 21/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright, it's time you leave. Remember, we do not know of the dangers, there is a chance that we cannot return, and also, a chance that you will not return. This way, Volacity will give an explanation of what you must do," Breeze said as she walked into a larger room. It was an old empty training ground.
Kumara looked around, "this place looks as if it hasn't been used in ages!"
"That's because it hasn't," Breeze replied, "leaders are trained here and we haven't needed any for some time.
Volacity was waiting on the opposite side of the room.
Breeze nodded to him before leaving the group.
---
#79 Posted: 11:14:33 21/01/2016
Icestorm followed the group.
---
SC
#80 Posted: 16:24:48 21/01/2016
Quarry was pumped he couldn't wait for some action. Sora was nervous, but that was because she wanted to be of some help and not get in the way. other wise she was exited. the two fallowed the group eager for their adventure to begin.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#81 Posted: 00:19:17 22/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((This simple mission will turn into something else smilie ))

Volacity explained their task.
"You will first have to observe your imidiate area, take in the surroundings. You are looking for plants, trees and animals that thrive. Next, you are to explore the land. Any signs of toxicity should be reported. Good luck," he said before opening an old wooden door.
"This leads to the exit."
---
#82 Posted: 00:56:14 22/01/2016
"Wait what if we encounter a hostile creature?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#83 Posted: 01:43:03 22/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's probably wise to not engage in combat. If they are infected with the chemicals, they could pass it on to you. And as you know, it is incurable. Try to hide or avoid them as much as possible." He replied.
---
#84 Posted: 01:52:32 22/01/2016
Icestorm nodded and waited for the others.
---
SC
#85 Posted: 20:51:43 22/01/2016
I followed closely behind. This place looks cool~ Something clicked inside of my head, a question, "What happens if we find other creatures that are not animal?"
---
#86 Posted: 15:43:00 23/01/2016
Quarry sighed saying "he just said don't engage it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#87 Posted: 06:40:57 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Unless it's necessary," Colacity quickly added, "report back on anything odd as well. And try to come back in at most a week."

Kumara watched as the leader left the room, "well, I suppose we go then."

Infurno nodded and proceeded to exit the underground. On the other side of the door was a staircase, and a long one at that. It spiralled around the edges of the rock walls, a gap in its centre, possibly for flying creatures.
---
#88 Posted: 06:42:39 24/01/2016
Odd? Okay, got it. I followed Infurno. "I Wonder what is on the other side..." I thought outloud.
---
#89 Posted: 06:56:25 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"From what I've read the sky is supposed to be blue... And trees are so much greener then down here," Kumara said as she looked up. A feint light could be seen at the top of the staircase.
"And the sun..."
---
#90 Posted: 07:27:55 24/01/2016
"I can feel warmth not made by dragons." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#91 Posted: 07:29:34 24/01/2016
"Trees greener? Is that even such a thing?" I asked, looking above.
---
#92 Posted: 08:23:43 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"We will soon find out!" Infurno declared, taking flight. Kumara followed.
---
#93 Posted: 08:27:02 24/01/2016
I followed as well.
---
#94 Posted: 14:52:09 24/01/2016
Quarry and Sora kept close to the others not wanting to be left behind.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#95 Posted: 12:45:23 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
When they reached the top, a blinding light prevented their eyes from seeing their surroundings. Being in the dark for so long did such things. However, after several minutes, they were able to see what could only be described as beautiful. They were in a forest, of which was lush green. Sounds of birds, something they had never heard before, sang as the wind carried their songs.
"Wow," was all Kumara could say. The sky was so big... She couldn't help but take flight and enjoy what she knew was total freedom.
---
#96 Posted: 14:56:19 25/01/2016
Quarry didn't look impressed but he was impressed though. Sora stood their in awe at the beautiful scene. completely lost for words.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#97 Posted: 22:14:11 25/01/2016
Icestorm looked in aw. "It's beautiful. I've never seen so much green before."
---
SC
#98 Posted: 22:36:20 25/01/2016
"Woah, it's amazing..." I exclaimed, in awe. The flowers, the flying thingy, and everything! "What is that flying thing?" I asked, again, out loud.
---
#99 Posted: 23:31:55 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Kumara looked at the creature, an eye brow raised, "I've never seen or heard one of those before..."
Infurno thought for a moment, "it looks kind of like a griffin... But not?"
---
#100 Posted: 00:03:27 26/01/2016
"I think I read a book about those they are called birds." Icestorm said.
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me