Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > All-Purpose Marvel Cinematic Universe Topic Vol. 2!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
All-Purpose Marvel Cinematic Universe Topic Vol. 2!
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#101 Posted: 18:26:18 17/06/2016
Ok, so I finally sat down to watch Daredevil Season 1 for the first time and WOW! HOO BOY! Do I love it. Matt is awesome, King Pin is awesome, the supporting cast is awesome... I love all of it. At first, I hated how he doesn't dawn the Daredevil costume till much later on, but it kinda grew on me as episodes went by.

Time to watch Daredevil Season 2 AKA Punisher Season 1
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#102 Posted: 13:46:53 15/07/2016
First official concept art for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is out!

[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#103 Posted: 18:36:31 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
First official concept art for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is out!

[User Posted Image]

IM SCREAMING

BLESS YOU HIHD
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#104 Posted: 00:54:09 18/07/2016
I haven't been keeping up with these movies ... geez there are just so many.
BUT I'm pretty excited for the Black Panther movie because he has always been a favourite of mine. I know he's in the new Captain America ... but I haven't even seen the first one. >.<
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#105 Posted: 03:26:42 22/07/2016

Bloop.
#106 Posted: 03:01:00 28/07/2016
I'm starting to watch Jessica Jones now... Ehhhhhhhhhhh. JJ is cool, but the villain just seems OP as hell right now. Also, Killgrave is freaking doofy as hell when he's not sexually assaulting people!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#107 Posted: 02:59:24 30/07/2016
Personally I prefer Jessica Jones over Daredevil because it is more character focused instead of shoving in characters that won't matter every episode with fighting at the end. Killgrave is an amazing villain who'll you'll feel sympathy for and enjoy as the show goes on. And you can actually see most of the show because it takes place during the day.
#108 Posted: 03:13:17 30/07/2016
Quote: somePerson
Personally I prefer Jessica Jones over Daredevil because it is more character focused instead of shoving in characters that won't matter every episode with fighting at the end. Killgrave is an amazing villain who'll you'll feel sympathy for and enjoy as the show goes on. And you can actually see most of the show because it takes place during the day.

I am starting to enjoy JJ a lot more since I learned about Kilgrave and his past. He's now WAY more interesting to me as a villain and he is definitely my favorite part of the show so far. Jessica and the others (besides Officer Simpson and The Ginger-Haired Lady) are pretty cool, fleshed out characters too!

I still like Daredevil more because it feels more grounded than JJ. Like, JJ tries to be a down to earth superhero show by not having a costume and making her rarely use her powers but... it kinda takes me out of the show when she DOES use her powers making the whole "realistic superhero show" mentality pointless. Matt Murdock is just a guy! A guy who's blind and slightly more athletic than your average man, but still... I like that about DD! No one in the show really has special abilities. They can just fight good and that's awesome! Also, Punisher. Punisher is good, too.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:24 30/07/2016 by TheToyNerd
#109 Posted: 03:47:00 30/07/2016
Jessica Jones is not a superhero show. It's a thriller survival that takes place in Marvel universe. Kinda like how Guardians of The Galaxy isn't a superhero movie but takes place in a superhero dominated universe.
#110 Posted: 13:56:26 30/07/2016
Semantics, my dear someperson! The point still stands that it takes me out of the show a little when JJ does a huge wire-fu jump in the air or when Kilgrave makes someone harm themselves in a slightly more comedic manner than normal. That's just me though. I get that they had to work in the powers somehow or the show is just "Alcoholic PI Lady and Creepy David Tennant". But, I feel like they could've worked her powers in a bit better. Especially the jumping one... Man did that come out of nowhere!

I still think Daredevil is the better show overall, but I can still certainly say that JJ is certainly getting better as time goes on.
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#111 Posted: 01:17:26 01/08/2016
The amount of helpful this is~
---
I'll go home now.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#112 Posted: 16:52:05 01/08/2016
Why did I just discover this thread?

Are you guys watching Wonder Woman when it comes out?
---
My life is complete.
#113 Posted: 16:56:23 01/08/2016
Quote: MagicFizz

. . .Are u trolling me right now?
#114 Posted: 16:59:00 01/08/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

My brother's are super into Marvel, yet when they heard about WW they were like

ehhhh well wait until it comes out on redbox im not paying for a ticket
---
My life is complete.
#115 Posted: 17:01:16 01/08/2016

No, WW looks like a fine movie it's just that... It's a DC movie not Marvel.
#116 Posted: 17:09:28 01/08/2016

No, WW looks like a fine movie it's just that... It's a DC movie not Marvel.

I knew that. *cough*

They literally own almost every DC and Marvel that came out in the last 10 years.
---
My life is complete.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#117 Posted: 03:37:04 27/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Like all great comic book heroes, The darkSpyro MCU Topic has come back to life, just in time for GOTG Vol. 2! I'm working on revamping the graphics and the news section so hold tight, True Believers!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#118 Posted: 21:34:46 27/04/2017
How long until we get Gwenpool in the MCU? What about my OC Marvel character? I want them both in and I want them to kiss.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#119 Posted: 22:44:07 27/04/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
How long until we get Gwenpool in the MCU? What about my OC Marvel character? I want them both in and I want them to kiss.

gwenpool would be really hard to add in the mcu as there's only one in existence
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#120 Posted: 23:03:43 29/04/2017
Oh gosh! I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and it's so damn funny.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#121 Posted: 00:44:10 27/03/2019
i know this topic is well dead but some new endgame posters are out

shuri got snapped lmao
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me