Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > What do you think 2016 has in store for skylanders?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What do you think 2016 has in store for skylanders? [CLOSED]
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2635
#51 Posted: 13:04:03 11/01/2016
Activision- we're excited to announce the new Skylanders game, Skylande...
Me- *interupts *does It have pvp?
Activision - no but it ha...
Me- I don't care
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#52 Posted: 13:28:13 11/01/2016
Quote: Greeble
Hopefully the last of the traps and minis will remember they were supposed to reach the UK as well as everything else managing to catch up elsewhere.

Maybe introduce some of the characters we've heard about but never actually see in game.

I think it's time Gill Grunt's gf made it into the Skylander ranks and maybe then they'd cut down on robots.

I would really like to see Gill Grunt's girlfriend even if just as an NPC, especially since she would be the first mermaid in the games (don't know if any of them appear in the 3DS versions of SA and Giants).

I do want a lot more of completely imaginary creatures as Skylanders.
Humanized animals are nice here an there but I wish for fairies, gargoyles, minotaurs and so on.
Even less common creatures such as krampus, nuckelavee and ahuizotl.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:29:46 11/01/2016 by Drek95
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#53 Posted: 14:02:06 11/01/2016
A re-release of Blackout and Spotlight hopefully...

Also, I didn't realize people disliked SuperChargers so much. I don't mind the vehicle gimmick as much as the stupid and idiotic trap teamsters and the traps.
Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#54 Posted: 17:20:14 11/01/2016
Quote: Drek95
Quote: Greeble
Hopefully the last of the traps and minis will remember they were supposed to reach the UK as well as everything else managing to catch up elsewhere.

Maybe introduce some of the characters we've heard about but never actually see in game.

I think it's time Gill Grunt's gf made it into the Skylander ranks and maybe then they'd cut down on robots.

I would really like to see Gill Grunt's girlfriend even if just as an NPC, especially since she would be the first mermaid in the games (don't know if any of them appear in the 3DS versions of SA and Giants).

I do want a lot more of completely imaginary creatures as Skylanders.
Humanized animals are nice here an there but I wish for fairies, gargoyles, minotaurs and so on.
Even less common creatures such as krampus, nuckelavee and ahuizotl.

I have the 3DS versions of Skylanders and to let you know, I never saw a Mermaid in ether game.

Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing Chill's Queen, Sprocket's uncle, and Torch's Grandfather making an appearance as well. (they could ether join up with the Skylanders or their NPC allies after they've been rescued)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:26:17 11/01/2016 by Barrysun
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#55 Posted: 17:31:03 11/01/2016
I think it's about time they stop the reposing Trigger Happy / Gil Grunt / Stealth Elf / Eruptor / Jet-Vac. I really don't care if they are being touted as the new mascots (poor Spyro), they really waste a repose slot when they could go to more deserving characters.
Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#56 Posted: 17:40:00 11/01/2016
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
I think it's about time they stop the reposing Trigger Happy / Gil Grunt / Stealth Elf / Eruptor / Jet-Vac. I really don't care if they are being touted as the new mascots (poor Spyro), they really waste a repose slot when they could go to more deserving characters.

I agree. they should give the repose to some lesser reposed Skylanders like Rumble blast, Sprocket, Chill, Wham-Shell, Bash, Boomer, Sunburn, Voodood, and Ghost Roaster.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#57 Posted: 20:04:00 11/01/2016
Quote: Hexin_Wishes

Agree, especially since this year they not only took the place of more deserving reposes but they even wasted brand new character's slots.

Whatever gimmick Skylandes 6 will have (if it will have one) I strongly hope to see a lot less reposes (of never reposed before characters possibly), a lot less variants and much more never seen before faces
Trap Team was spot on in terms of reposes and variants but maybe had too much brand new Skylanders.
20 would be perfect in my opinion.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me