Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > What do you think 2016 has in store for skylanders?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What do you think 2016 has in store for skylanders? [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 01:07:05 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
With 2016 coming up- what do you think is coming?

I think-

Wave 4 of Superchargers (Tomb Buggy, BBRB, Soda Skimmer, Thrillipede, Land Racing Pack, Buzz Wing, And all the in game variants left)

Skylanders 6 (Return to TFB style, hopefully!)

Something commemorating 5 years of the series

Battlecast and The TV Show
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 02:58:43 13/12/2015
Obviously Wave 4 and 5 of SuperChargers, Skylanders 6, Battlecast and the TV Show. Nothing that we don't know. Maybe new Elites or some surprises for 5th anniversary. What I would like to see to celebrate is a re release of rare figures from older games.
---
Bruh
Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#3 Posted: 21:04:15 13/12/2015
Quote: Crash10
Obviously Wave 4 and 5 of SuperChargers, Skylanders 6, Battlecast and the TV Show. Nothing that we don't know. Maybe new Elites or some surprises for 5th anniversary. What I would like to see to celebrate is a re release of rare figures from older games.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the older games get updates with improved gameplay, online compatibles, (or a remastered version of the old games that lets up play as any Skylander in any game)
#4 Posted: 01:37:42 14/12/2015
Quote: Barrysun

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the older games get updates with improved gameplay, online compatibles, (or a remastered version of the old games that lets up play as any Skylander in any game)

I would not really like remasters/remakes of old games. Not my type of thing. Maybe just a PS4/XOne release. What I want is the re release of all old figures, including the rare ones.
---
Bruh
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#5 Posted: 02:05:16 14/12/2015
I'm expecting Yawn Traps to make it to some clearance outlet like 5 Below. Actually I expect tons of traps of all types to flood the market next year for cheap.
---
Stay Cool!
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#6 Posted: 02:06:18 14/12/2015

I would personally love seeing this for SSA
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8264
#7 Posted: 03:06:41 14/12/2015

I would not really like remasters/remakes of old games. Not my type of thing. Maybe just a PS4/XOne release. What I want is the re release of all old figures, including the rare ones.

AND Wii U. Acti would be stupid to ignore they biggest part of their fan base.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#8 Posted: 04:04:45 14/12/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Wii U already runs Wii games. The maximum I can think is releasing the Japanese Wii U version here, or releasing the Wii version at eShop.
---
Bruh
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#9 Posted: 05:20:27 14/12/2015

Wii U already runs Wii games. The maximum I can think is releasing the Japanese Wii U version here, or releasing the Wii version at eShop.

Yeah, but if the other systems get HD remakes, shouldn't the Wii U get one too? I mean, it's not like the Wii version of SSA was super HD or anything.
---
Dead
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#10 Posted: 06:02:30 14/12/2015
I hope 6kylanders has something new that isn't gimmick based, but I won't hold my breathe. Just please, something that I'll like or tolerate if it is gimmick based.
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#11 Posted: 23:11:41 14/12/2015
Looking at my shelf devoted to Skylanders, I recall in my opinion that Swap Force is overall the best in the series. I think I figured out why, at least for me.

The gimmick in SSA? The skylanders. In SG? The skylanders. In SSF? The Skylanders. In STT? A side toy. In SSC? A side toy.

I'll buy Sky 6, don't you worry about that, and I'll enjoy it a lot as I have with them all. But I believe to get the series back on track, they need to release a game where the gimmick of the year is the actual Skylanders. Not some side toy to tie into thevSkylanders.
#12 Posted: 23:22:19 14/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: GinjaNinja

The gimmick in SSA? The skylanders. In SG? The skylanders. In SSF? The Skylanders. In STT? A side toy. In SSC? A side toy.

I JUST REALIZED

TWO TRILOGIES

TRILOGY ONE- ACTUAL SKYLANDERS

SSA
SG
SSF

TRILOGY TWO- OTHER TOYS

STT
SSC
SKY 6??????????????????????
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#13 Posted: 23:35:53 14/12/2015
Quote: ZapNorris

I JUST REALIZED

TWO TRILOGIES

THE ORIGNAL TRILOGY - ACTUAL SKYLANDERS

SSA
SG
SSF

PREQUEL TRILOGY - OTHER TOYS

STT
SSC

Skylanders is ending up like star wars
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#14 Posted: 02:35:58 15/12/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

I JUST REALIZED

TWO TRILOGIES

SSA
SG
SSF

STT
SSC

Oh god no. Please say it isn't so!
#15 Posted: 04:10:52 15/12/2015
Quote: mega spyro

Yeah, but if the other systems get HD remakes, shouldn't the Wii U get one too? I mean, it's not like the Wii version of SSA was super HD or anything.

But, at start, what I said is that I don't really want remakes of old Skylanders games. Just release again old toys. At maximum, I accept a PS4 release since it doesn't run PS3 games, so PS4 players can play older games. Since XBox One can run XBox 360 titles, and Wii U can run Wii titles, they simply can release these games at the consoles' digital store for people to play.
---
Bruh
#16 Posted: 04:20:40 15/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersspyro

I JUST REALIZED

TWO TRILOGIES

SSA
SG
SSF

STT
SSC

Oh god no. Please say it isn't so!

MY GOD WHY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#17 Posted: 22:14:53 15/12/2015

A HUGE apology from VV and Activision for Stupidchargers.
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#18 Posted: 00:44:55 16/12/2015
Quote: INTIMIDAT3R

While that won't most likely happen I sincerely hope some TfB guy will say something cool and super ironic like "it might sound strange but this year we decided to bring back the focus on Skylanders... I know, weird, isn't it?".

I soooooo want them to show how Skylanders can shine again and after Trap Team I have no doubt they will.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:46:53 16/12/2015 by Drek95
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#19 Posted: 03:04:37 17/12/2015
Quote: Drek95
Quote: INTIMIDAT3R

While that won't most likely happen I sincerely hope some TfB guy will say something cool and super ironic like "it might sound strange but this year we decided to bring back the focus on Skylanders... I know, weird, isn't it?".

I soooooo want them to show how Skylanders can shine again and after Trap Team I have no doubt they will.

sorry but 5 games in if they just try to roll out another gimmick in 2016 they better just pack up shop. the writing's on the wall with so many competing in toys to life and the high numbers they once had are not going to be there anymore. they'll have to think hard which they probably are on their investment. more people are hating on them now these days with the amiibos that are released along with lego and star wars. sure the other two might not be in full force next year for infinity or lego depending what they do, but xmas is the bigger selling point for these games. skylanders needs to get more foot in or you'll see less released figures if stock doesn't move.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#20 Posted: 05:03:28 17/12/2015
Not sure people are hating on them (here anyway), simply critiquing their performance, and generally being fatigued. 300+ figures even at $10 a piece is quite a chunk of change, and that's not translating well into the game's features and longevity.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#21 Posted: 12:46:59 17/12/2015
I'm not against a new gimmick per se, it might work if implemented correctly.
Traps did work well for me (Trap Masters and Traptanium Elemental Gates didn't) but vehicles were too different from the classic gameplay and felt a bit forced.

I have no doubt TfB will be able to restore what Skylanders truly means, if they will keep the focus on Skylanders like they did in Trap Team (because that was the focus, despite the various good and bad gimmicks).
Gimmicks can work but both devs need to understand they aren't necessary.

They shouldn't simply try and put it anyway if it isn't a truly good one.
That's all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#22 Posted: 15:13:52 25/12/2015
How about sell the franchise to Sega so THEY can fix the issue as long as it don't end up like Sonic Boom (worst Sonic game by far)!
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#23 Posted: 15:21:28 25/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2
How about sell the franchise to Sega so THEY can fix the issue as long as it don't end up like Sonic Boom (worst Sonic game by far)!

hang yourself

JK
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#24 Posted: 16:49:34 25/12/2015
Series 2 Great Swimmer Deep Dive Gill Grunt! smilie

Okay, seriously now. Honestly, I'm not going to get my hopes up that high. Most I'll expect is more fun characters. I honestly don't know what to expect from the Skylanders in terms of games or gimmicks or whatever.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#25 Posted: 17:52:42 25/12/2015
Why does everyone hate SuperChargers with such passion? I know that the vehicles are overshadowing the figures, but no one was like this with Trap Team!
Am I missing something? Because everyone is giving this game way more hate and way less respect than it deserves.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#26 Posted: 19:38:58 25/12/2015
Quote: Chompy-King257
Why does everyone hate SuperChargers with such passion? I know that the vehicles are overshadowing the figures, but no one was like this with Trap Team!
Am I missing something? Because everyone is giving this game way more hate and way less respect than it deserves.

If fans in a fan forum show such a distaste for Superchargers, it's a failed game plain and simple. It's not a hate...you're analyzing it incorrectly...it's a distaste or a game that's left a sour feeling in our mouths either for one reason or a variety of reasons. Myself included, a lot of us fans who show distaste for the game enjoyed playing the Superchargers storyline the first time through, but that's where it ends. The forced racing, lack of enjoyable post game content, and loss of classics (battle arenas, PVP, etc) have killed the replay-ability and desire to go and revisit fun levels as we have with past games. Basically, the game is damaged to everybody who dislikes or doesn't care to race. Even the randomization of where soul gems, winged sapphires, etc are located in the game have ruined the traditional "search and track down" way of past games. I'm sure many people here have Googled videos with past games on where to find a soul gem or something they missed on a particular level. As small of a challenge that was and a way of revisiting levels, even that is gone with Superchargers. It's just a trend towards worse rather than better and I feel it's accelerated the decline of the franchise in a pretty bad way. Kids used to go bonkers replaying past games (especially Trap Team using Kaos), but with this game, I hear many stories from parents about how their kids play Superchargers once and don't care to revisit the game. The game simply didn't have a wow factor except for those who like racing.

You are simply misconstruing all the negative points people bring up as passionate hate for some reason...that's not the case at all.
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#27 Posted: 20:38:10 25/12/2015
Quote: mastermc54
Quote: Chompy-King257

If fans in a fan forum show such a distaste for Superchargers, it's a failed game plain and simple. It's not a hate...you're analyzing it incorrectly...it's a distaste or a game that's left a sour feeling in our mouths either for one reason or a variety of reasons. Myself included, a lot of us fans who show distaste for the game enjoyed playing the Superchargers storyline the first time through, but that's where it ends. The forced racing, lack of enjoyable post game content, and loss of classics (battle arenas, PVP, etc) have killed the replay-ability and desire to go and revisit fun levels as we have with past games. Basically, the game is damaged to everybody who dislikes or doesn't care to race. Even the randomization of where soul gems, winged sapphires, etc are located in the game have ruined the traditional "search and track down" way of past games. I'm sure many people here have Googled videos with past games on where to find a soul gem or something they missed on a particular level. As small of a challenge that was and a way of revisiting levels, even that is gone with Superchargers. It's just a trend towards worse rather than better and I feel it's accelerated the decline of the franchise in a pretty bad way. Kids used to go bonkers replaying past games (especially Trap Team using Kaos), but with this game, I hear many stories from parents about how their kids play Superchargers once and don't care to revisit the game. The game simply didn't have a wow factor except for those who like racing.

You are simply misconstruing all the negative points people bring up as passionate hate for some reason...that's not the case at all.

Base break nough said. Also probably because this serie start to get old
---
THE END IS NEAR
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#28 Posted: 17:18:41 27/12/2015
Looking at my shelf devoted to Skylanders, I recall in my opinion that Swap Force is overall the best in the series. I think I figured out why, at least for me.

I'll buy Sky 6, don't you worry about that, and I'll enjoy it a lot as I have with them all. But I believe to get the series back on track, they need to release a game where the gimmick of the year is the actual Skylanders. Not some side toy to tie into thevSkylanders.

This is exactly the reason why Swap Force is my favorite game and I favor it over Trap Team. The swapping gimmick felt more fun and magical than the traps because it was actually the Skylanders that were the gimmick. Traps weren't as fun or immersive because they were separate from the Skylanders.

Now that I think about it, that is EXACTLY what they need to do with 6. Make the gimmick be the actual Skylanders like the first three games, and not a separate toy like traps or vehicles. Add that, the replay value of SF, and make all the gimmicks have their own place in the game, and that would be a worthy game to me.
---
Purple dragon.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#29 Posted: 17:40:11 27/12/2015
Quote: Sboy13

This is exactly the reason why Swap Force is my favorite game and I favor it over Trap Team. The swapping gimmick felt more fun and magical than the traps because it was actually the Skylanders that were the gimmick. Traps weren't as fun or immersive because they were separate from the Skylanders.

Now that I think about it, that is EXACTLY what they need to do with 6. Make the gimmick be the actual Skylanders like the first three games, and not a separate toy like traps or vehicles. Add that, the replay value of SF, and make all the gimmicks have their own place in the game, and that would be a worthy game to me.

Traps fit in Skylanders much better than vehicles
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#30 Posted: 17:54:09 27/12/2015
Quote: Sboy13

Exactly. I don't mind a side gimmick that toes into the main one, but the Skylanders needs to be the main focus.
#31 Posted: 18:25:52 27/12/2015
Vehicles are the dagger dangling over the franchise right now. There will be outrage and disgust and people threatening to quit once they find out their $15 per vehicle investment were a one and done waste (despite the number of people lined up to move on from the vehicle gimmick). The incorporation of vehicles as a gimmick was a short-sighted cash grab on the part of Activision without regard of utility in potential future Skylanders games. Let's be honest...executives at Activision know the best days of the franchise are long past and sense the end is near, so they want to maximize the cash grab without thinking future repercussions. I expect more cash grab shenanigans rather than a quality game should Sky 6 see the light of day next year. There will be no final game that gives proper homage to the Skylanders lore and is rewarding to the long-time loyal fans of the franchise.
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2635
#32 Posted: 14:49:46 28/12/2015
Everything will become half price or less
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#33 Posted: 02:39:29 29/12/2015
I didn't see how superchargers could just be a cash grab, Especially in comparison to last year.

There's less figures to buy and they were an average price.

they also made it pretty obvious you don't need more then 3 vehicles to complete the game , all your missing out on is just some character specific driving challenges by not having all the figures.

They didn't even lock specific treasures behind specific challenges this year so again it isn't encouraging you to spend more to complete parts of the game.

You also only really need 1 supercharger skylander to mod vehicles coz supercharging vehicles doesn't do much anyway.

If anything I think this year they held back on trying to squeeze all the profit they can out of fans.

And I think next year they'll follow in the same manner.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#34 Posted: 02:58:54 29/12/2015
Well, I'm pretty sure this year is subdued on the figure front because of increased competition and they anticipated numbers going south. As of now all 3 TTL franchises have sold about 1.2 million units...so there's far less for them to make profit from. May as well keep those character designs for future games.

The 5 million unit years are gone gone baby.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:17 29/12/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#35 Posted: 04:10:36 29/12/2015
Quote: B-BOB358
I didn't see how superchargers could just be a cash grab, Especially in comparison to last year.

There's less figures to buy and they were an average price.

Figures are not an average price in Superchargers. The cheapest MSRP of a figure is now $13...last year, you got cores for $10 and minis in a cost effective 2-pack. And regardless of how you look at it, $15 for vehicles is a ridiculous cash grab for a likely one and done accessory gimmick. Yes...most people have wisened up and many casual players of the franchise who have stuck around have drawn the line at a total of 3 vehicles (one of each terrain type). You're turning a blind eye to the fact that there are 20 vehicles (not counting variants). If you do want to argue a minimalist point of view only having to purchase 3 vehicles, you might as well argue that no Toys to Life games are a cash grab if you have some self restraint and only purchase the starter packs and nothing else...it is the best ratio of content you get per dollar spent. The smartest consumers are the ones who wait 8-12 months to purchase starter packs at deep discount prices of $10-20 and call it a day without being duped by all the plastic add-ons.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5033
#36 Posted: 22:22:48 29/12/2015
Skylanders 6 and i hope for the best...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
skyfan124 Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#37 Posted: 02:39:03 30/12/2015
What if they restock all the rare variant exclusives (Granite Crusher) at all the stores, like Nintendo is doing with amiibos.
---
smilie+smilie=SMASH-BLAST
Let's Rock+Ready, Set, Glow=Ready, Let's Glow
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#38 Posted: 02:51:15 30/12/2015
Crash may not be coming this year, but it's definitely possible for the next game next year. That would be a pretty big selling point, especially since skylanders' popularity is declining.
#39 Posted: 06:07:01 30/12/2015
Quote: skyfan124
What if they restock all the rare variant exclusives (Granite Crusher) at all the stores, like Nintendo is doing with amiibos.

It would have to be very limited releases if they brought back old variant exclusives. If the return of Ghost Roaster and Boomer as elites have taught anything, it's that there is a VERY limited market for figures of the past people may have missed out on and prices of $20+ for a figure won't fly for average consumers. If Granite Crusher was brought back, I don't see many people biting at the price tag of $15 for him. He'd be a shelf warmer after the initial week or so interest in him. Most people who really wanted long gone variants have either resorted to EBay or purchased them via the many GameStop used figure sales held online. Keep in mind that variant Skylanders figures are shelf warmers in stores in other countries that still sell Skylanders. When I visited Norway and Germany earlier this year, I saw single packs of Punch Pop Fizz and Jade Flashwing collecting dust in clearance bins.
#40 Posted: 07:07:18 30/12/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Crash may not be coming this year, but it's definitely possible for the next game next year. That would be a pretty big selling point, especially since skylanders' popularity is declining.

The character isn't going to save the franchise anymore than DK or Bowser did this year. Serious differentiation and real game changer mechanics (as opposed to gimmicks) will. People are also finally saying no to the increasing prices.
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#41 Posted: 14:45:56 31/12/2015
It's all about the sales. There were a ridiculous amount of sales from Black Friday to Christmas. And, I'm pretty sure it will continue into the new year. Activision will have to do something really special to revitalize the franchise. Midnight launches don't draw crowds and figures are easy to find, meaning the franchise isn't pulling people in as before. Sky6 may be another cash grab, but it will only come from hardcore followers. And, those people aren't nearly enough to sustain it.
#42 Posted: 21:23:42 31/12/2015
Quote: GamerDrone
It's all about the sales. There were a ridiculous amount of sales from Black Friday to Christmas. And, I'm pretty sure it will continue into the new year. Activision will have to do something really special to revitalize the franchise. Midnight launches don't draw crowds and figures are easy to find, meaning the franchise isn't pulling people in as before. Sky6 may be another cash grab, but it will only come from hardcore followers. And, those people aren't nearly enough to sustain it.

superchargers is a lost case already. its time to focus on tfb and skylanders6 i think.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2635
#43 Posted: 02:44:02 01/01/2016
How to make sky 6 sell good
Bring pvp back
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#44 Posted: 03:04:11 01/01/2016
One thing I hope they do in 2016 - even though I think this is pretty unlikely - is that they have a poll for who people's favorite Skylanders are and have that translate to who gets a repose or reimagining in the next game.

So that way, even if they wind up reposing Gill Grunt again, or Stealth Elf, or Eruptor, they can legitimately say they're fan favorites.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#45 Posted: 03:59:43 02/01/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
One thing I hope they do in 2016 - even though I think this is pretty unlikely - is that they have a poll for who people's favorite Skylanders are and have that translate to who gets a repose or reimagining in the next game.

So that way, even if they wind up reposing Gill Grunt again, or Stealth Elf, or Eruptor, they can legitimately say they're fan favorites.

if they do so, my votes would go to
Water: Chill and wham-shell
fire: Sunburn and Ignitor
life: Rumbleblast and Zook
undead: Fright Rider and batspin
air: fling kong and Lighting rod
tech: Boomer and Sprocket
earth: Bash ans Dinorang
Magic: Deja vu and Voodood
plus I wouldn't mind seeing Spotlight and blackout get reposed as well. (hard to find Skylanders)
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#46 Posted: 05:38:03 07/01/2016
Earth- Scorp and Crusher
Air- Boom Jet and Free Ranger
Fire- Blast Zone and Hot Dog
Water- Chill and Punk Shock
Magic- Ninjini and Star Strike
Tech- Sprocket and Spy Rise
Life- Bumble Blast and Camo
Undead- Roller Brawl and Eye Brawl

Oh, that's a lot of SF characters. I guess that is my second favorite game.
---
Any last wishes?
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#47 Posted: 05:41:47 07/01/2016
And for Skylanders 6, let's go open air world. And bring back PvP!!
---
Any last wishes?
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#48 Posted: 08:46:48 07/01/2016
Quote: Wishblade

^This. It would be amazing.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#49 Posted: 14:05:45 07/01/2016
Quote: Wishblade

give this guy a job at activision asap!
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#50 Posted: 14:17:46 07/01/2016
Hopefully the last of the traps and minis will remember they were supposed to reach the UK as well as everything else managing to catch up elsewhere.

Maybe introduce some of the characters we've heard about but never actually see in game.

I think it's time Gill Grunt's gf made it into the Skylander ranks and maybe then they'd cut down on robots.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me