Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Battleground iOS starter pack, any uses for a PC/Android guy?
Page 1 of 1
Battleground iOS starter pack, any uses for a PC/Android guy? [CLOSED]
Tamez Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#1 Posted: 09:24:03 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Howdy, all. I've been a lurker here for a long time, first time posting.
Little background on me, I've been playing since SSA, have a little over 100 figures, and play mostly on Wii U.

Lately I've been trying to get all the heroic challenges unlocked on Giants so I've been grabbing up LC/S2/S3 characters when I find them on sale.
I picked up a Battleground starter park new from GameStop last night for $5 after a coupon. Way worth it for Royal Double Trouble and the platinum chest alone.

But I'm wondering if there's anything I can do with this portal before I pack it away in a closet?
I only have PC and Android devices in the house.
As I understand it, there are iOS emulators out there, which I'd be O.K. with using, but would they even pick up the portal?
---
My favorite Skylanders from each game: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 11:45:03 12/12/2015
I dunno about emulators and such, but, natively, nothing useful for us. Which sucks.

I have five Bluetooth portals (2 GameStop Battlegrounds packs, 1 regular, and two Trap Team packs) and have no use for any of the portals. Because they won't work with any of the apps (or, in the case of the Trap Team portal, even sync with my phone).

I own four copies of Battlegrounds (the three above and the LG bundle) and can't redeem any of the codes to play the game. :/
Tamez Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#3 Posted: 18:11:44 15/12/2015 | Topic Creator
That does suck.

Oh, well, like I said, I got a great deal, so I'm happy anyway.
Just wish they would have thought to support more devices.

Thanks for letting me know.

And I'd never heard of that LG bundle, that's pretty neat. I like LG products (phone is an LG Optiumus G Pro), so I probably would have jumped on that.
---
My favorite Skylanders from each game: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me