Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF) [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#351 Posted: 20:08:30 14/02/2016
((And I'm waiting for Shadme.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#352 Posted: 20:09:25 14/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon after Eyebrawler had finished, I arrived back to meet up with him, I had my arms full of firewood. Even though I probably shouldnt have been using that sword, I had to cut wood with something...
"This should be good for a while...I think.." I said.

((You guys can make something happen to find a new avatar :3
And just letting you guys know, I'm replacing Plushtrap with Kirito smilie))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#353 Posted: 20:19:13 14/02/2016
ooc: ok I would do that but really I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to how to do that and I'm still waiting on Shinypikachues drawing of my oc Durza in human form.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#354 Posted: 21:48:10 14/02/2016
I smiled "That looks fine Prex! Did I get enough moss?" I asked as I held up what I got in the hand I wasn't using for my crutch
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#355 Posted: 22:06:47 14/02/2016 | Topic Creator
I smiled, "That should be perfect! We only need it to help start the fire after all, so that's enough to start up the fire again if it burns out." I replied to him, "Ready to head back?"
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#356 Posted: 22:17:23 14/02/2016
(I'm trying to figure out how to get back into this, tbh. smilie It's been alittle while since I posted and I'm sorry about that everyone~ And Shade, I know I've been taking awhile to finish it and I'm sorry about that too, {being busy with several things seems to be a reoccurring thing with me this year.} but while I get it is relevant to this rp I still would've preferred if you had just pm'd me at some point beforehand.)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#357 Posted: 22:32:18 14/02/2016
"Great! Lets get going then" I said with a smile
---
#358 Posted: 23:05:54 14/02/2016
ooc: actually while I was typing that post I just happened to think of it and decided to mention it since A I knew you would see it and B I was to lazy to pm it to you so I just did it that way out of convenience. it's ok if you haven't posted in a while just read up from were you were and it may come to you.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#359 Posted: 23:40:57 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
I nodded, before starting to head back with my goat monster friend. Being careful that he didnt trip up or anything, it cost us a longer trip back but nothing major. I dropped the wood on the ground as we arrived back. "Hey! We got some wood and nature's fire starter!" I said jokingly. The ends of the wood where it had been cut looked a bit singed, I hoped that that wasn't questioned...
---
#360 Posted: 00:18:04 17/02/2016
I held out the moss "We just use this stuff" I said with a smile. Asriel was a perfect character for me, I was just as childish as he was before everything happened
---
#361 Posted: 00:52:20 17/02/2016
I look at them and smile "exallent job guys. let's wait for a bit before we start the fire." (making an opening for you Shiny if it helps)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#362 Posted: 20:22:54 10/03/2016
[[*Casually walks in.* Hey, you still have room? I know I come bargin' in about halfway story but I'd love to join.]]

[[Well, accepted afterall, yay:

Name: BlackWing

Character 1: Kirino Ranmaru-Avatar-Armed

Character 2: Lost Alvira/Tyla

Character 3: Beta-Avatar-Armed

Character 4: Delta

Character 5: Rosuto Kasai

Character 6: Hexarus

Personality: Calm and collected, yet mysterious. Rather puts themselves on the background of the scene and only comes out when neseccery or required to. Often has a habit of hanging the clever kid yet also having a "shadow like personality."
Other?: Naaahh..

Just tell me what's going on righ tnow and I 'll jump in.]]
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 20:54:31 05/05/2016 by BlackWing116
#363 Posted: 20:47:15 10/03/2016
ooc: I don't think you're that late Blackwing I'm just waiting to see if Shiny will post.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#364 Posted: 21:32:27 10/03/2016
[[That's great! Just can somebody give me a short recap so I know where to jump in?]]
#365 Posted: 23:43:53 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
((Accepted! I'm just waiting for more people to post >.<)
---
#366 Posted: 23:49:11 10/03/2016
((Alright. Perhaps if somebody could tell me where to jump in I might give people something to post on.))
#367 Posted: 01:34:22 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator
((We're just setting up shelter and a fire really at the moment, I could always wander off and find you smilie ))
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#368 Posted: 02:42:52 11/03/2016
[Hey, BlackWing! I was wondering if you were gonna join this one. As for what's happened so far, we all met up, tried some of our characters' abilities, and defeated the first doppelganger (for now), Darx. And as Prex said, right now we're just setting up camp. I have a thing I want to do, but I haven't had a good catalyst for it yet...]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#369 Posted: 03:25:03 11/03/2016
((I think I managed to convince Shadmé to post on here again. Let's give this RP a second try!))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#370 Posted: 10:59:59 11/03/2016
[[Mkay.]]

"Stupid computer." I cursed as I rammed the desk hard with my fist. I tried logging in on DarkSpyro after being gone for about half a year or perhaps more, but I can't remember DarkSpyro being so horrible with loading and everything like that. Did dark52 mess with the site or something? I was litterally getting a headache from it, then I grow tired and just lay down on my desk waiting for everything to repair itself.

Suddenly, I feel like falling down. It feels as if my chair and desk were gone. I open my eyes and see clouds passing me by. I look down and I see the ground coming at me with high speed. It snaps: I'm falling through the sky towards the ground and there's no way I'll save myself out of that. I begin to scream, but that soon is over as I make impact with the ground.

"OOf!" I grunt as I feel the air being kicked out of my lungs. I quickly get up despite the pain. I check my clothes. "Good, I still have my hoodie, so that means I still have m-" I rumaged in my pockets only to realise notthing is in there anymore. "AAagh!" I scream. "Damm it." I curse to myself. I sit down and straight away, the wind blows in my face. A strand of Pink hair gets slapped into my face. "The hell?" I question, grabbing it and trying to throw it away, but I can't. It hurts me...
"What the..." I begin, getting up and looking at my hair, which is clearly Pink, instead of Brown. "I need a mirror of some sort." I beging saying to myself, not realizing my voice had gone through a change as well. I look at my sleeves, which are still the teal color like my hoodie. "My clothes didn't change..." I mutter as I sit down. "But for the sake of Pegasus what is this place? Am I even myself."

I begin to think by myself, trying to progress everything, but that took me long...
long enough for someone to find me as my hoodie shadows my now terquize eyes.
#371 Posted: 20:51:15 11/03/2016
I looked up. "I heard something not far from us. It sounded like a scream, then a thud" I said as I put the moss down. "Should we look?"
---
#372 Posted: 20:58:39 11/03/2016
"Dammit!" I curse another time, finally noticing the change in voice. "Oh, yes, Great. Add that to the list of crap happening to me! Why me!?" I slam the tree beheind me with a fist. "For gosh sakes this isn't a dream either."
Angrily, I hide my face in my legs, staring at the pink strands of hair in front of me. I stare at them intently until I bigin to realise something: I've seen this color of Pink before, but where...? I begin to touch the back of my head until I find a hairclip, I pull it out and stare at it. Tarquoize. I know enough.
"I'm... Kirino.... Ranmaru.... what...?" I begin to stutter, not able to program what just snapped to me properly.
"That's a ****ing joke." I say before putting the hairclip back on place. "If It's true I can do a Hissatsu Technique, if I can't, I'm just dreaming." I talk to myself.
"The Mist!" I call, throwing my arms foreward. A large amound of fog appears around me without question. Out of Suprise, I scream again. "NO WAY!"
#373 Posted: 21:39:56 11/03/2016
I look in the direction of the scream "shiacugon!" my eyes scan the area "I see someone. they seem to be confused. Their's only one of them."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#374 Posted: 21:56:50 11/03/2016
I sit back down again, the fog hugging me like a soft blanked. I begin to scream out in confusion. "No no no this isn't possible!" I scream.
#375 Posted: 22:00:59 11/03/2016
I wince "judging by their aura they're very distressed."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#376 Posted: 02:05:09 12/03/2016
"Can you take me to the person? I may be able to comfort them" I said, worried
---
#377 Posted: 03:28:16 12/03/2016
I shake my head "no not without scaring them off. they'd run long before they see us because I'm too big but I can point you in the right direction." I raise a claw pointing in the direction of the aura I saw "they're that way and I don't think they're going to be going anywhere soon so no rush."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#378 Posted: 12:30:38 12/03/2016
"Sigh. Why does everything bad have to happen to me." I said, laying down on the ground as my hoodie shaded my now terquoize eyes. "Also, how would I turn a power, meant for soccer, into survival traits... I don't know.."
I get up once again. "I can also just roam around to find answers...." I begin to look around, but the fog I created myself around me makes it hard to see. "Sigh... How do you turn this fog off?" I ask myself, chuckling a little because I don't understand my new powers yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:30:41 12/03/2016 by BlackWing116
#379 Posted: 16:41:32 12/03/2016
I nodded and went in the direction he pointed to. It took a little while because of my injury, but I soon entered a strange fog. "Hello?" I said as I walked through the fog
---
#380 Posted: 16:47:00 12/03/2016
My body tensed. Somebody was aproaching.
I get up and look into the direction of the voice. "Who's there...?" I say softly, hoping they'd be unable to find me. I blink with my eyes a few times before I realize I can see clearly through the fog. Some sort of animal was aproaching me. I bow my head down, causing them only to see a little bit of pink hair and my gleaming terquoize eyes underneath the shading of the hoodie. I back off a bit until my back hits a tree. I grit my teath. I wasn't sure wether to trust this creature, or not. Incase it would go wrong, I hide my fists in my pockets and lean down onto the tree, still with the shadow and the gleaming eyes.
#381 Posted: 17:40:08 12/03/2016
I walked closer "Are you ok? I am not here to hurt you, I can't anyway, my leg is injured" I said as I got right next to the new arrival. I sat down next to them. "My name is Austin, but you may know me as eyebrawler"
---
#382 Posted: 19:46:27 12/03/2016
I think for a moment before getting up. "Eyebrawler, heh?" I say, turning my face at him, still having the shadows loom over my face. I stare intensely at him with my gleaming eyes before sighing. "I only know an Eyebrawler from DarkSpyro, so either you must be that person, or you're telling me lies." I said before turning around again. "So, tell me now." I say, lowering my voice.

I was always very serious about meeting strangers, and the way I acted now was the way I always acted up towards new people: Dark, mysterious, somewhat edgy and absolutely not a social indevidual. I would attempt to intimidate the newling without question. I tried so already with this creature... whatever he was...
#383 Posted: 22:28:52 12/03/2016
(Sorry 'bout that Shade, I honestly sometimes forget things I'm not strictly focused on kinda easily smilie')

As I sat quietly, I blinked and twitched my ears at seeing Eyebrawler leave, frowning. While I would hope that this new person wouldn't lash out in panic, I was still concerned about the notion of a notably injured person going off on their own to speak with them. 'But then, if something did happen Shade would be able to notice with his character's ability right?[/i]' I pondered, tilting my head. Speaking of which... What about my powers, abilities? Obviously as a Pikachu Riley can generate electricity, and then there's also her moves, but so far I hadn't been able to even begin doing this, mostly because I had no idea where to start, which troubled me, as the others seemed to be learning to handle their capabilities with considerably more ease.
Wait a minute.' I thought, suddenly coming to a realization. 'Abilities!
“Shade!!” I called, all but running over to him and withholding a flinch at my unintentional loudness. "I uh... I need your help for something." I finished, my tone more quiet.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#384 Posted: 22:35:16 12/03/2016
I smile "ok Shiny what do you need?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#385 Posted: 22:46:55 12/03/2016
“This is kinda random, and it’s fine if you can’t do it…” I said, absently looking off into the distance. “But I just wanted to know, can you use the electricity element? My character, Riley, has the Lightningrod ability, so instead of being hurt by it electricity increases her power for some time if it strikes her, so maybe… If you used it on me, the boost would be enough for me to start learning how to use her powers?” I questioned, tail twitching.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#386 Posted: 23:09:35 12/03/2016
I smile "well Durza can use all of the elements and one of his 4 primary elements is electricity." I then frown "but Durza's shiacugon is only a natural ability like the uchiha sharingon. I was lucky to be able to use sacred fire but I don't know if I can control my elements without destroying the place in the process."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#387 Posted: 03:07:01 13/03/2016
"Its me Blackwing, I wouldn't lie about that. Some of the other users got sucked in with us when they logged into their accounts" I said as I hugged her
---
#388 Posted: 13:06:33 13/03/2016
I look at Eyebrawler. I squint my eyes and grit my teath in a angry manner. I stare at him intensely. "How do you know who I am!?" I shout at him, putting my hoodie off. "Get off." I growl before getting up and walking away in the direction of the otthers. "The Mist!" I call, extending the fog causing it to fall over the otthers. Only my shadowed figure and my gleaming eyes were visable to anyone as I put my hood back on.
#389 Posted: 15:55:50 13/03/2016
I sigh and reach out to Blackwing with my mind relax friend. on Darkspyro I'm known as ShadeTheDragon. Eye is telling the truth. we're all trapped here and we need to stay calm. please try to relax.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#390 Posted: 16:55:39 13/03/2016
[[1: I've never said my name, how on earth do you two know who I am?
2: I'm shrouded in mist/fog, how in earth do you know where I am?
3: I hate Powerplaying, ind you]]

I grit my teath even further and swipe my hand high up. "Deep Mist!" I call, shrouding myself in an even thicker type of mist. My shadowed figure now becomes a siluette with two gleaming eyes. I run away into the deep forest, but trip. "OW!"
#391 Posted: 19:30:10 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
((Blackwing's right, try to make the RP a little realistic please >.<))

I blinked, not sure what to do, there was a new being in front of us, and I didnt know who or what they were. Something told me to go and follow them, and I did. Reckless, but that's what Rin Okumera is, he is a bit reckless. I followed the mysterious person, and saw them trip up. "Are you ok..?" I asked, slowly approaching.
---
#392 Posted: 20:31:14 13/03/2016
I slowly get up and stare at the person that followed me. This one seemed to be more nicer. I bend my head down making my face turn to the ground. I stare at them with my gleaming eyes, but they couldn't see the rest of my face. "Y-Yeah..." I silently say, attempting to ignore the pain that shot through my right leg. I look at it and it's bend in a rather unnatural position, making me wince. I look back at the person in fright before trying to protect myself once more. "La Flamme!" I call as a large bonfire wips up around me, protecting me like a shield from outsiders. I slowly curl up in a ball, trying to endure the pain and hope I'd be left alone.

Yet I needed the help, even if I didn't want to...
#393 Posted: 20:40:30 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I was about to approach them to help them, but that soon failed as a huge wall of fire shielded them. I jumped back, my tail almost catching fire. And even though Rin was only half demon, a demon's tail is still their weak point. It would have probably hurt a lot. "W-Woah, what the hell?!" I asked, looking at the flames, "H-Hey, I wasnt going to hurt you!" I said to them, "I-I just want to help!"

((Just in case you wanna know what Rin looks like Blackwing smilie
http://aonoexorcist.wikia.com/wiki/Rin_Okumura ))
---
#394 Posted: 21:32:08 13/03/2016
Ooc: a. The parts in italics were comunicated via tellepathy b. Durza can sense anothers presence like goku since he trained with him and his shiacugon eye can see other in spite of visual condisons and c. Being part spirit dragon thanks to being Cynders blood son makes it possible to see others aura but eye was the one that said your name without you saying anything.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#395 Posted: 22:59:24 13/03/2016
((That was my bad, I was going off of a whole "Ive known your for 2 years" thing, but it was a mistake, should I edit it?))

I ran to try and catch up, but I feel soon after due to my injury "Help..." I groaned in pain before seeing the bonfire be lit around the newcomer
---
#396 Posted: 23:36:16 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
((No, It's ok, simple misunderstanding. smilie))

I glanced back, seeing the small goat child try and catch up to me. "Eyebrawler, you should stay back with the others.." I added, "You're injured and if anything bad happens I'll try to take care of it." I then said to him, though soon saw that he was in a bit of pain, and went over to him, before glancing back at the bonfire, standing in front of the smaller user turned avatar in a protective stance. "This is the last time I say it, we mean no harm."
---
#397 Posted: 15:31:44 14/03/2016
[[Personally, if I were to be gamemaster, I would've asked you to put a recoil onto your powers, Shade. Your powers are currently used in quick succession and even though you've got good explanation on why you have the powers, that gives one no excuse to overuse said powers.
Also, Hate to bash it, but there are two things I hate from RPing
-Overpowered characters/Godmodding
-Mary/Gary sues. Your character being linked to Goku and Cynder can already be seen as a mary/gary sue. I would suggest you either find an alternative way for you to obtain such power, or give a very clear explanation on why you have a link to these canon characters.

Prextail knows how strict I can be on RP's xD]]

I slowly get up and put my hands on my leg, forcing it to bend back into it's natural position. I wince of the pain, but ignore the krack sound entirely before finally letting the bonfire settle down, exposing myself to the creatures on the otther side. I slowly get up- with trouble due to my hurt leg. I then stare intently at the boy who had assured me they weren't going to do me harm. I attempt to tell what I want without using my voice. I stare at them hoping to tell them: "I don't want anyone near me."
The shadow of my hoodie still was casted over my face, only making my eyes visable, giving my stare a rather mysterious taint.
After I think I've made my comment clear, I turn around and hop/walk away with my hands in my pockets.
I was oblivious to the fact I needed help, I was oblivious to the fact that I couldn't travel alone, but I was being stubborn. I would never join a group of some sort I just met, never, ever. I felt like this situation occured before, but I wasn't cartain. All I knew was that it was better for me to leave, even though I needed the help. I felt like I had my role planned in what was about to come.
"If they want to know who I am, what I am and all, they'll have to take it the hard path..." I mumble to myself before I call: "Deep Mist!" casting a thick fog around me, dissapearing into it.

After a good amound of walking, I dare to sit down and gather a few sticks and rocks to make a campsite. I have no trouble getting the sticks to burn due to my Hissatsu: "La Flamme".
I smiled. "I see, so turning soccer Hissatsu into survival techniques wasn't so hard after all..."
I lay down, and enjoy the warmth while talking to myself.
"I'm Kirino Ranmaru... and nobody will know my real name...."

[[I'm going Antagonist/Semi-Anti Hero here. Yay!
#398 Posted: 15:58:49 14/03/2016
ooc: well that will take a lot of explaining as to how Durza met Spyro and Cynder and how he came to train under Goku and his friends and heir is a down side to his shiacugon. if he uses it for long periods of time he'll start to get a headache. but other then that using his elements will drain him (shiacugon doesn't drain him since it isn't powered by his elements) and he has to keep 20% of his full power in reserve in order to keep his murderous sycopath alter ego Corruptor from taking control and killing everyone.

I sigh knowing it wasn't going to be easy to get through to this newcomer.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#399 Posted: 16:28:39 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm feeling like I'm going to have to stress the message to you again Shade, could you please not make your character as powerful as he is? He's also humongous from the way you've been typing, and being that big is already too powerful, could you size him down a bit of possible please? Even though he doesn't use the power, it's still over powered. I'm agreeing with my buddy BlackWing on this one, sorry. So could you make him less powerful and smaller than what he is please?

Seeing the whole situation unfold, I then look back at the others as the person had disappeared once again. "Stay back here, I'm going after them, I can handle it myself." I explained, and then silently followed them.
It took only a little, but I managed to get myself lost. I sighed, though soon felt like I was being watched. I shook that off for now, though soon saw a familiar figure in the distance..
---
#400 Posted: 17:23:10 14/03/2016
ooc: i'll try but he is my second most op oc that i've got.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 8 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me