Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
GameStop 3 piece poster [CLOSED]
DobermanOwner Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#1 Posted: 21:55:40 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello all! My GameStop didn't have the third part of the poster on Saturday. The manager was kind enough to ask another store to ship some to him. They did, and I went and picked mine up yesterday. When I opened the box, there were 6 of the part 3 inside! I called and told him that I got extras and he told me to keep them. I already have part 1 and I'm looking for part 2 to complete the collection. I plan on using the set as a backdrop for a SuperChargers shelf I'm going to build. Do any of you guys happen to have extras of the 2nd piece that you're willing to part ways with? Its the part that says "Evil" on one side and "Dive" on the other side. I can send you a part 3 as trade if you still need it. All of the posters I got are folded in the middle if that matters.

Here's what the set looks like together (this is not my photo):
[User Posted Image]
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#2 Posted: 02:03:30 10/12/2015
im looking for the 2nd one as well, it seems they were never released or something
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#3 Posted: 18:58:45 10/12/2015
It should be renamed "DRIVES ME CRAZY"
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#4 Posted: 02:30:55 11/12/2015
Dang it, I was hoping there wouldn't be a Splat one. Now I've got to look for it. XD
#5 Posted: 23:43:25 20/12/2015 | Topic Creator
It seems no one really knows when the 2nd poster was released. I guess I'll have to get it from eBay.

On that note, I am only keeping 2 of the part 3 posters. If anyone wants one of the other 4 I have, let me know and I will mail it to you for free (Sorry, United States only!). The only catch is, I will fold it neatly and put it in a standard sized envelope so I can just mail it with a stamp. I am feeling in the Christmas spirit and want to help out other collectors! (:
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#6 Posted: 00:19:28 23/12/2015
I have the 2nd part.... I'm still waiting for part 3 in Canada? Wish I had grabbed lots for everyone.
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#7 Posted: 06:17:45 24/12/2015
Tonight my Gamestop finally tossed away the series 2 and 3 posters which I knew they would do eventually. I've been checking almost daily hoping to get them. Of course they were both both in their cardboards and never opened and I almost missed them as they were sent out folded in half in 14x14 inch square cardboards. But I saw the "Sky" in Skylanders on a white label and I knew immediately what they were. So now I have 20 sets!!! I can give one set each to anyone who wants one for free, if they'd pay the postage on them that is. Just PM me if you are interesed!

PS, last night my Gamestop dumpster gave me a Christmas present! A working PSP-3000 with a 4GB memory card, the cord, a game case and 3 of those film UMD. I was rather happy about that, but very curious as to why they would do that! Perhaps they don't take them in trade anymore? Then again, what person would let them just toss it out as they could get $60 or so on ebay for it? I question the sanity of some gamers, but the again anyone who brings games there and get 10% of what they should get for that same item on ebay probably ain't very bright to start with, right?

ANYWAY, of course when I got it home, the battery bloated right up and is ready to explode! I checked online as to what happened and it seems this happens when they have not been charged in ages and left outside in the freezing cold. YIKES!
---
Stay Cool!
#8 Posted: 10:16:27 24/12/2015
yea careful with that, lipo batteries are known to explode if they have been mistreated, ive heard stories of this and they can set things on fire and cause some real harm. also pm sent lol.
#9 Posted: 18:27:35 24/12/2015 | Topic Creator
PM sent fairyland!
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#10 Posted: 02:37:09 25/12/2015
Thanks for the PMs guys. I packed a set of posters to get the weight and I don't think I can get these posters out to anyone for under 13 ounces. I tried but it's not working out. T_T;;;; I'm using a box and packing to ensure they arrive to you in decent shape and it's almost a full pound.

So that means Priority Mail is the next best one because I'm using the online discount and free boxes. Adding just a little for paypal fee. I'm trying real hard to come out even here, but I may make a few cents by rounding. LOL! Please forgive me!

So shipping for the free poster set is around $5.75 for the Upper East Coast USA to $7.25 to California and all that goes to postage and paypal. So I need to know your zip code to be certain when you PM me.

As you can see in the images, poster 2 and 3 are folded in half and that's how they were shipped to the store as I opened them personally from their cardboard boxes just a short while ago.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Anyway, you can share the Skylanders love by sending a set to a friend as a late Christmas present! I have too many of these things and I'd hate to keep onto them forever! LOL! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
---
Stay Cool!
#11 Posted: 03:20:27 01/01/2016
got my posters, thanks for doing this. it really helped out all the people whos gamestops derped on poster number 2.
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#12 Posted: 07:45:38 01/01/2016
Aw man, U.S seems to get a lot of these bonuses Here in Australia we didn't get any posters. We're still waiting for the hard cover guide book for SuperChargers! The soft cover was found at one retail chain a week before Christmas though. Activision is getting a tad bit slack.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me