Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
No elite boomer yet? [CLOSED]
StrikerCamo Gold Sparx Gems: 2122
#1 Posted: 22:54:21 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Yesterday at Toys R Us the Last elites Ghost roster and dino rang and boomer came out when i went to electronics i saw Ghost roster elite the other 2 weren't there on release i asked the guy in the back and he said they have dino rang but it didn't come out yet i was like huh? and then he brought them out and i asked if they had elite boomer and they hadn't got the boomers in so weird i almost didn't believe it the other 2 are there unless acti changed that till december and i didn't know about it do you have any clue did anyone get all 3 yesterday or was it just my toys r us?
---
Be Sure To Check Out My Skylander Channel StrikerHero Camo!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 22:59:45 30/11/2015
I saw a lot of Elite Boomers at one of my TRUs. Maybe it's your local TRU.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 23:13:08 30/11/2015
The last three Elites have been pretty hit or miss so far. He's out though. In fact, he's the only one my local TRU got in.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#4 Posted: 23:48:33 30/11/2015
I have got him (and I got him about a week early), and my local TRU had plenty, so it's probably just your store.
---
Dead
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#5 Posted: 02:52:18 01/12/2015
At our store we only had Boomer and Dinorang...no Ghost Roaster.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#6 Posted: 16:15:51 01/12/2015
It depends on the store. i had to go to two different TRus to get them all. My local didnt have slam bam or zook but had boomer and ghost roaster etc. The other store had no ghost or boomer so it honestly depends on the store.

My take is either boxes are in the back somewhere due to the original street date of the 29th for these and got misplaced with all the black Friday craziness or they simpily weren't sent to stores and are coming in this week. Thou if you decide to order them online (ghost roaster has been in and out of stock thou) just make sure you get more then one or something that would skip with it, u dont want these coming alone as tru is know to use padded envelopes for things and well even thou they are in a plastic hard case u don't want a cracked one etc. Worst i got was shroomboom completely out of his box and it crushed inside the envelope so when i do tru online I order something big with it and just return the big item the next time i go in store. I only do this if i ordered a single alone etc. (of course they sometimes split orders so your mileage will vary)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me