Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Who else wants a return of Skylanders Universe?
Page 1 of 1
Who else wants a return of Skylanders Universe? [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1 Posted: 04:59:40 27/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Imagine an updated Skylanders Universe with every character. Maybe make it so you can actually chat with people you register as friends, but still stick to the default phrases for strangers. I feel like this game would do very well.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#2 Posted: 07:45:53 27/11/2015
I ewish for sure, but not the way it was. So poorly optimized and the servers were so bad there was a good reason to close it in the first place - but a Lost Islands-lite game with minigame acess and a chatting aspect wouldn't be too bad to revive.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6442
#3 Posted: 13:47:38 27/11/2015
Something like the old spyro lair perhaps but I doubt they would do it.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#4 Posted: 13:59:17 27/11/2015
Too many distinct designs for the Lair stuff. I don't think we have a 'blank slate'-like recolorable design except for Stealth Elf which would be dumb, and the dragons are all full of textures and details that you can't really slap a pattern on and still have something good.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 17:25:17 27/11/2015
I would actually settle for either one ... Lair or Universe. In fact, it was skylanders universe dying that brought me here.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me