Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > A Dragonotic Battle Synro vs Cynder: An Epic War
Page 1 of 1
A Dragonotic Battle Synro vs Cynder: An Epic War [CLOSED]
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#1 Posted: 11:34:11 01/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Great I won't start right now but I'll start tomorrow A.S.A.P sry if you want it to start now but I have to get off (stay tuned)
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#2 Posted: 12:15:54 01/01/2009
Cool! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#3 Posted: 23:13:32 01/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Part 1: The Temple
There once was an egg a earthly coloured egg that Cynder had laid. Spyro walked up to it.
"wow black and green it looks like a blue aura's hanging around it" Cynder was told by Spyro. Cyril was next to Spyro with a strange face.
"Cyril is something wrong" Asked Spyro but Cyril just sighed and turned around to face him.
"yes Spyro you have to know something about that aura the thing is I'm your real dad Ignitus adopted you" confessed Cyril. Spyro was shocked he turned around to face Cyril and started to walk back. As he was walking he knocked over the egg.
"Spyro watch it oh crud now the eggs got a crack in it" Cynder angerly said Spyro turned around again to see a baby dragon out of the egg.
"oh poor little....er...um....Synro" Cynder had thought up a name for it, Synro. Those plain white eyes like dark Spyro's a green dragon with black wings just made him look so cute. Malefor heard of this dragon haveing a evil potetial so he sent out apes and baboons to steal this dragon and do Malefor's bidding.
#4 Posted: 23:28:43 01/01/2009
awesome!write more!smilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#5 Posted: 23:51:20 01/01/2009 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Synro's elements are shadow, convexity, earth and poison
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:56:10 01/01/2009 by Dark Cynder_27
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#6 Posted: 23:54:38 01/01/2009
I could see why!that's awesome,btw!
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me