Forum

Poll

Did you take part in the Spyro and Friends Grand Prix?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Stupid stuff that bothers you?
First | Previous | Page 7 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16
Stupid stuff that bothers you?
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#301 Posted: 12:42:20 26/06/2016
When you see a new post on a topic but it's just an edit smilie
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2894
#302 Posted: 12:43:55 26/06/2016
Quote: yelvy

Oh Gosh I hate that too. It's even worse when it's the same post someone has been editing lots of times before, or you can't even see what the edit was.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
#303 Posted: 12:47:34 26/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

Oh Gosh I hate that too. It's even worse when it's the same post someone has been editing lots of times before, or you can't even see what the edit was.

This, along with 'quoting for the page' is why I've been avoiding the customs topic.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 5130
#304 Posted: 18:15:22 26/06/2016
Pokemon french names and all their weird puns and also feeling alone as a quebecer brony,spyro fan and kh fan and also fantasy fan.
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by Skylanders fans...cry in a corner
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5410
#305 Posted: 21:02:24 26/06/2016
When you see a new post on a topic but it's just an edit ;_;

Yep, this is rather annoying. :I
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#306 Posted: 21:17:46 26/06/2016
When you're typing really fast, and you type 'for' as 'fro'.
crystalhero37 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4799
#307 Posted: 21:44:20 26/06/2016
When you need to edit a post slightly and it shows as a new post on a topic, when you don't want it to. :V
---
"If you want to fly, all you neeeeed.. is friendship. Yeah."
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3180
#308 Posted: 06:14:09 27/06/2016
When people that you don't even know start questioning about personal things.

Like, I'm not the best to say that, because I always try to hide everything from my life from others (like tastes or so on), but some people really like to question some very particular things. Like, some people at school don't even talk to me, and, when they talk, they start questioning about my sexual tastes. Really, that's not respectful.
---
Funny Spooky
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#309 Posted: 13:08:05 27/06/2016
when your minecraft crashes
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3404
#310 Posted: 23:00:16 27/06/2016
When people (especially children) disrespect and complain about old games because of the graphics. Sorry that Skyrim graphics weren't always the norm, but that alone definitely doesn't make an older game a bad game that you should disrespect.
---
but i love it all smooth
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#311 Posted: 23:41:58 27/06/2016
Quote: LevanJess
When people (especially children) disrespect and complain about old games because of the graphics. Sorry that Skyrim graphics weren't always the norm, but that alone definitely doesn't make an older game a bad game that you should disrespect.

THIIIIIIISSSSS
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#312 Posted: 23:57:22 27/06/2016

YAAAAS
---
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#313 Posted: 02:13:36 28/06/2016 | Topic Creator
wake up and your stomach hurts like hell but you know it can't be your period because it just finished

thisgonbeabadday
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
#314 Posted: 02:15:08 28/06/2016
When you walk up and your jaw's killing you and it hurts to bite down for a while.
---
#315 Posted: 02:41:47 28/06/2016
The fact that my phone is really old and can't send or receive a message above 160 characters so I have to send multiple texts and receive multiple texts if that limit is reached... New phones don't do that, right? >.>

Quote: Cynderfan507
My younger cousin once saw a set of Spyro games online for $40 and said it wasn't worth that much money "because it has bad graphics".

Uggggh that bothers the hell out of me when people judge a game based solely on the graphics... Spyro games aren't bad just because the graphics aren't the best (they're not even that bad at all, especially for its time) and stuff like Call of Duty and Far Cry 4 aren't great and worth the money just because their graphics are nice. I don't understand younger kids and their graphics obsession. I guess it's because they probably haven't had to deal with PS1 graphics, but being unable to enjoy a game because the graphics aren't (new) Tomb Raider-esque? Come on. You're missing out on a lot of good gameplay, music, and stories because of that picky ****. Graphics aren't a factor to be ignored, nice graphics are great and help in immersion, but come on. They're not everything. I'd say gameplay is a bit more important. Maybe take a walk in the woods if you want to see some real good, realistic graphics.

Btw $40 for all three classic Spyro games, or did it include ETD and/or AHT and/or the Los series? Because if it's all of them then that's a damn good deal, and if it's just the classics (or just the classics plus EtD and/or AHT) then that's an alright deal too (depending on their condition).
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:45:56 28/06/2016 by LevanJess
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#316 Posted: 20:18:52 01/07/2016
weeaboos...... smilie

My face... when I see a weeaboo:

[User Posted Image]

In my opinion furries are better (and less annoying) than these boneheads who are ruining Japan with these stupid characters with eyes have bigger than their heads ... honestly anime is ruining the world

My reactions to
You becoming a weeaboo:

[User Posted Image]

You think anime is stupid:

[User Posted Image]
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3720
#317 Posted: 21:16:08 01/07/2016
Quote: Alydol
In my opinion furries are better (and less annoying) than these boneheads who are ruining Japan with these stupid characters with eyes have bigger than their heads ... honestly anime is ruining the world

Did bimle hack your account or something?
---
Dead
#318 Posted: 01:40:10 02/07/2016
Quote: mega spyro

No anime is just stupid smilie and what hooks you into watching or reading it? There is no appeal! All anime is, is a bunch a jerks with eyes bigger than their heads. Also people are shipping the characters so much you might as well just ship 'em in a box! (Heh double meaning) I mean like seriously all it is is shipfest or bigeyecon (eyecon, icon smilie)

Just to narrow it down:

[User Posted Image]
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6666
#319 Posted: 01:55:18 02/07/2016
I avoided this thread for some time because I keep getting told I'm too liberal with complaints,but eh.

When people use "annoying" as the end-all negative instead of real reasoning to not like X.
When people put meme pictures in serious posts, and it's not to tl;dr or break the ice

Soap operas

When people complain their pets misbehave when it's a situation where you could simply make noise for them to shut it

ground doves
southern lapwings
YOUR NESTS ARE SEVERAL KILOMETERS UP THE HILL WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
#320 Posted: 08:43:48 03/07/2016
The thumbnails for a lot of electronic music compilations on YouTube
If I could look up "electronic music" and not get gratuitous pictures of scantily-clad female ass and breasts, then that'd be just swell :| I know those thumbnails garner attention but it really has nothing to do with music, plz stop
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:45:40 03/07/2016 by LevanJess
#321 Posted: 19:56:33 03/07/2016
When users who frequent a very small part of the site post on the 'Thoughts on Users' topic. Since nobody knows them, there are either the inevitable "I don't know you" comments or none at all.

What I find worse is when the "I don't know you" comments are thrown at people who are relatively well known here. C'mon, we know you want to find out what people think of you, but everyone else does too. No need to post if you have nothing to say.
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 809
#322 Posted: 20:21:19 03/07/2016
When people say y'all
---
BARUFARUKU IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5916
#323 Posted: 20:36:07 03/07/2016
No anime is just stupid smilie and what hooks you into watching or reading it? There is no appeal! All anime is, is a bunch a jerks with eyes bigger than their heads.

1. How is an entire style of animation stupid? Why are you generalizing an entire type of cartoon?
2. Not all anime is the same, so the appeal varies for each person based on what each individual anime is about. (Stuff like the genre of the anime plays a part too)
3. Except their eyes aren't bigger than their heads? And not all anime characters have overly large eyes either. If they do, it's usually the chibi-styled ones.
3.5. Also, there's a lot more to most anime than just "jerks with big eyes". Are you actually stupid?
4. Why do you even care about what others like in the first place? Is it really worth getting upset and being a big baby about?
5. Why have you been such a huge **** lately for no apparent reason? Also, no one but you finds the stupid overused Full House memes funny.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:41:48 03/07/2016 by Sesshomaru75
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#324 Posted: 21:02:51 03/07/2016
Quote: Shagaru Magala
When people say y'all

...what are people supposed to say? There's no other way to say "you collective".

----

When characters just turn into assholes for no reason...
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5916
#325 Posted: 21:09:00 03/07/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
When people say y'all

...what are people supposed to say? There's no other way to say "you collective".

Would "you all" count? I like that even less, tbh.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3051
#326 Posted: 21:42:17 03/07/2016
Quote: mega spyro

No anime is just stupid smilie and what hooks you into watching or reading it? There is no appeal! All anime is, is a bunch a jerks with eyes bigger than their heads. Also people are shipping the characters so much you might as well just ship 'em in a box! (Heh double meaning) I mean like seriously all it is is shipfest or bigeyecon (eyecon, icon smilie)

Well, i doubt you've seen much anime at all
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#327 Posted: 00:41:19 04/07/2016
The thumbnails for a lot of electronic music compilations on YouTube
If I could look up "electronic music" and not get gratuitous pictures of scantily-clad female ass and breasts, then that'd be just swell smilie I know those thumbnails garner attention but it really has nothing to do with music, plz stop

this post speaks to my soul
whirlwind fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4543
#328 Posted: 09:57:19 04/07/2016
Alydol is right everyone, anime is stupid and if you like anime you're even stupider. Like we all know Japanese people have small eyes NOT those huge ones seen in anime. It's false advertising, it scars children and shows an unorthodox mentality children shouldn't be having at a young age. Weeaboos are extremely dangerous and a threat to society at this point.
crystalhero37 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4799
#329 Posted: 09:59:31 04/07/2016
The cliff hanger on Moody's Point.
---
"If you want to fly, all you neeeeed.. is friendship. Yeah."
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 809
#330 Posted: 15:58:59 04/07/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
When people say y'all

----

When characters just turn into assholes for no reason...

Couldn't you use the word "you", it is commonly used collectively
---
BARUFARUKU IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 5130
#331 Posted: 16:13:20 04/07/2016
The fourth star incident...and the feeling that my reputation is damaged...
---
Last Spyro fan here...surrounded by Skylanders fans...cry in a corner
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10114
#332 Posted: 21:19:12 04/07/2016
People who think all anime fans are weeaboos.
---
#SobbleSquad
#333 Posted: 23:13:30 04/07/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
No anime is just stupid smilie and what hooks you into watching or reading it? There is no appeal! All anime is, is a bunch a jerks with eyes bigger than their heads.

1. How is an entire style of animation stupid? Why are you generalizing an entire type of cartoon?
2. Not all anime is the same, so the appeal varies for each person based on what each individual anime is about. (Stuff like the genre of the anime plays a part too)
3. Except their eyes aren't bigger than their heads? And not all anime characters have overly large eyes either. If they do, it's usually the chibi-styled ones.
3.5. Also, there's a lot more to most anime than just "jerks with big eyes". Are you actually stupid?
4. Why do you even care about what others like in the first place? Is it really worth getting upset and being a big baby about?
5. Why have you been such a huge **** lately for no apparent reason? Also, no one but you finds the stupid overused Full House memes funny.

Oh so I'M the jerk?, I'm quitting this place entirely if everyone thinks I'm stupid
#334 Posted: 23:20:54 04/07/2016
Making friends in every thread, aren't you.
---
I do art!
#335 Posted: 23:22:05 04/07/2016
If someone doesn't like Full House then they don't like me I'm hated by everyone
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#336 Posted: 23:23:40 04/07/2016
If someone doesn't like Full House then they don't like me I'm hated by everyone

That's laughable coming from the guy who hates all of anime.
#337 Posted: 23:24:27 04/07/2016
Good luck in the real world where people have different opinions than yours and could care less then, Alydol.

Today the birds didn't make a ruckus,thank god.

But people setting grass near my place on fire... It's not "stupid small stuff" as much as getting dangerously close to house damage or spreading to the nearby forest,but the smell could be called that.
---
I do art!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:25:22 04/07/2016 by Bifrost
Pixilism Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#338 Posted: 23:25:27 04/07/2016

K....
#339 Posted: 23:27:38 04/07/2016

i find it SUPER ironic that you are quitting because we don't like your show, yet you were just bashing things other users liked
---
#340 Posted: 23:28:52 04/07/2016
I just don't like anime that's really it ....
#341 Posted: 23:30:09 04/07/2016

yeah but you were constantly bashing it and the one moment we bash what you like you freak out and rage quit.
---
#342 Posted: 23:31:28 04/07/2016
Sorry but I didn't hear just "I don't like it", I heard

Quote:

You literally said people who are a lot into anime are ruining Japan.
---
I do art!
#343 Posted: 23:33:48 04/07/2016

yeah but you were constantly bashing it and the one moment we bash what you like you freak out and rage quit.

I'm not mad I'm quitting because now I know that you all think I'm a nuisance
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3720
#344 Posted: 00:01:20 05/07/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Oh so I'M the jerk?, I'm quitting this place entirely if everyone thinks I'm stupid

"Oh so I'm the jerk for being an obvious jerk? Wha, I hate you all I quit I'm also not answering any of these points"

You think it's the fact you act like a dick because people like different things than you?
---
Dead
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3180
#345 Posted: 01:51:06 05/07/2016
The fact that, in written media, like forums, people sometimes can't know if you're serious or joking. Don't know why. Maybe because sometimes people take jokes seriously and so on.
---
Funny Spooky
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2813
#346 Posted: 12:32:03 05/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Whenever someone says a pet is stupid for something like throwing up or using the toilet. Like, as stress release I get it since they don't understand, but when my dad says it it sounds really serious, which just puts me on edge. It's not even like she ever throws up on carpets (because we don't have any now smilie) or furniture, and she gets slapped by him when she scrapes her poop against the floor, which has only happened a couple of times and it's clearly a problem he hasn't done anything about.

Also the sound of nose sniffling, 'cuz it reminds me how my dad does it, though to be fair I do it sometimes and it annoys me when I do it too!

And you know what else? Sometimes my nose gets slightly blocked and starts whistling... Like, you wouldn't notice it next to me, and I don't notice it most of the time, but when I'm trying to sleep it's a pain.
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:35:50 05/07/2016 by Drawdler
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#347 Posted: 21:18:28 05/07/2016
When people don't know what "irony/ironic" means, and use it painfully incorrectly x.x
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#348 Posted: 04:32:17 06/07/2016
When people think being meanspirited is bad.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3517
#349 Posted: 14:25:34 06/07/2016
clickbait
---
My life is complete.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me