Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Stupid stuff that bothers you?
First | Previous | Page 6 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16
Stupid stuff that bothers you?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2786
#251 Posted: 00:41:19 03/06/2016
When people use Unpopular Opinions just to bash something.
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8554
#252 Posted: 02:41:31 03/06/2016
When you're driving up to a traffic light and you think you can make it, but just then the light goes yellow and you realize you probably can't make it without running a red, so you hit the breaks.

Bonus points if that light is notoriously long. <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3404
#253 Posted: 03:25:51 03/06/2016
^ Haha, I know that pain. I get super nervous when I'm approaching a green light while driving.

What really bothers me is when the light turns yellow and I barely make it though (as in, I see it turn red as I'm passing through) and the person behind me goes through too. Like, nice job running a red light. And it's not because they can't see the light turn red; my car's tiny, it's not like I'm driving a semi and they can't see the light over my vehicle.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:30 03/06/2016 by LevanJess
#254 Posted: 22:00:47 03/06/2016
In school, when the teacher would pair me with that one person in class I couldn't stand for a group project.

When you don't have to use the bathroom, but then by hearing someone washing their hands or by just going into the bathroom to restock the toilet paper, you instantly have to go.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:23 03/06/2016 by Chompy-King257
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3050
#255 Posted: 22:30:16 03/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
In school, when the teacher would pair me with that one person in class I couldn't stand for a group project.

I generally don't like making group projects at all. I like to have full control over the whole thing, and, if someone makes a mistake, everyone gets in problem for it, and the person who makes the mistakes is almost always me.
---
Play time's over!
#256 Posted: 22:32:09 03/06/2016
Quote: Crash10

I generally don't like making group projects at all. I like to have full control over the whole thing, and, if someone makes a mistake, everyone gets in problem for it, and the person who makes the mistakes is almost always me.

I mean, group projects were good when you are paired with a friend or a hard-worker, but it would suck if you were paired with a slacker who leaves you to do the whole thing.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3050
#257 Posted: 23:03:24 03/06/2016
Quote: Crash10

I mean, group projects were good when you are paired with a friend or a hard-worker, but it would suck if you were paired with a slacker who leaves you to do the whole thing.

I agree, but I'm one of those who can't really 100% trust in anyone, even in friends. So group projects are always a problem.
---
Play time's over!
whirlwind fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4500
#258 Posted: 10:38:01 04/06/2016
I do agree, but if it's a topic I'm passionate about. I'd prefer to do it all myself, maybe I'm just fussy and a perfectionist. I feel as if my partner will ruin it (that's a bad way of putting it, but you know what I mean). This applies for slackers not for hard workers.

When I'm with a hard worker, I'd admit sometimes I'm the slacker (either because lack of interest or high difficulty). I want to help, which I try my best to contribute ideas but when it comes to subjects I'm pointless at, well, I'm useless. So it's better off if they do the significant parts and I just suggest ideas for validation.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#259 Posted: 10:40:31 04/06/2016
I was/am usually the person who did all the work for group projects. While I hate to be a leader, I prefer to do my own thing than get told what to do.

Anyway, what I really don't like is other people in bookshops. I know it sounds weird, but I just can't properly relax/browse if other people are really close by. The worst bit is when someone else is standing right in front of an interesting book smilie
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3720
#260 Posted: 12:05:57 04/06/2016
Whenever I have to write something creative (short story, script, stuff like that) in a group, I just hate it. I normally get my stuff done a week or so before it's due, because I think over the whole story before typing it (of course, this only works with short stories, but since I don't have to write super long stories/scripts (I normally write 15 pages or so on them) it's fine).

If I have to do it in a group, I have to constantly work on it instead of thinking it all the way through first, and if other people are like "no we can't change that thing that makes no sense" then I can't change it, and make the story better.

Anyway, more things that bother me:

People who write in almost-text-speak, where they abbreviate "though" to "thou". Like, if you're to lazy to type those last two letters, why not just shorten it to "tho"? Because "thou" is a real word, and I don't want it to sound like ****ing Shakespeare just because you are physically ****ing incapable of hitting those last two keys, yet you can't just avoid that unnecessary fourth letter, which makes it sound like Shakespeare? Because it isn't Shakespeare. You are not Shakespeare, especially if you can't type TWO GODDAMN LETTERS at the end of a word.

Really whenever someone on a message board is just talking in text speak. I don't mean like S&N, where people only do it when they're messing around, I mean like ALWAYS just typing "ppl" and just putting in "u" instead of "you", and see nothing wrong with it. It's like, this is a message board buddy, not your ****ing phone, you aren't texting your buddy, you're contributing to the discussion, not texting people some message like "hey man want me 2 pik u up at 8 thou i mite b l8" or something unintelligent like that. You're trying to discuss things with everyone, they wouldn't feel like they're reading a text message.

There's someone in the skylanders section who does this, and it annoys the hell out of me whenever I see their posts. They're an adult, I'm sure they could type like one, but nope, let's just type like it's a text.

Wow that was a long rant.
---
Dead
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2746
#261 Posted: 14:44:15 04/06/2016 | Topic Creator
When someone replies to a message you left in ther guestbook, on their own guestbook.

When someone points out a typo with an asterisk and puts the asterisk at the end of the corrected word. Like this:

Quote:
Quote:
your

you're*
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:07:47 04/06/2016 by Drawdler
#262 Posted: 21:18:04 07/06/2016
When someone says there baby is something like 28 months old. Just say your child is two. I think you should start going by years once they hit two.

When you can't tell if it's raining outside, because if it is, the raindrops are falling too fast.

Sun showers. Just sun showers. They should not happen. It's either sunny or rainy. Not both. It bothers me when it's sunny and raining at the same time.

Seeing someone be rude to someone you were just having nice conversation with. For example, I was at the store today, and talking to a nice person there. When I was leaving, an old woman and her granddaughter came in, and the grandma was all rude to that person. It made me angry to see that.
---
#263 Posted: 21:57:12 07/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I hate that feeling when you really wanna talk to friends so you notice one online and message them and then the others you thought of also come online and then you don't know who to message anymore. XD
---
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4823
#264 Posted: 00:47:35 08/06/2016
Here's another thing that I find to be stupid:

People who follow something that's popular, just because it's popular and they want to be "relevant".

Doesn't matter what it is, it can be a movie, a game, a book, whatever.

It's pathetic. Pathetic that they don't have anything else to spend their time doing, nothing that actually interests them and that they enjoy.

They just have to follow along with "the new cool thing" just because.

I hate that it even exists.

somebody slap these people-
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:48:31 08/06/2016 by cowpowa23
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#265 Posted: 00:39:38 10/06/2016
When your favorite episode of a TV show is erased from your DVR because it "needed more space"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#266 Posted: 00:46:41 10/06/2016
Blind Nerd Rage. People need to calm the **** down sometimes and listen to themselves. At least wait till we know more stuff about it! Jesus...
#267 Posted: 01:42:19 10/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Poorly-looped GIFs
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10011
#268 Posted: 22:21:05 10/06/2016
Misused/miscaptioned memes.
---
#SobbleSquad
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3789
#269 Posted: 09:26:12 11/06/2016
Ke$ha's music pre record label issues.
Miley Cyrus
---
Moved to Tim Drake, talk to me there.
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6963
#270 Posted: 09:29:05 11/06/2016
WHEN I CANT FIND THE PERF REACTION GIF ON TWITTERS GIF THING
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
#271 Posted: 15:54:37 11/06/2016 | Topic Creator
*come up with witty and funny response

weeks/months after the conversation, when the other person/people it was with probably forgot you ever conversated, and because of something completely unrelated*
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3046
#272 Posted: 06:19:23 12/06/2016
when!!! i!!! cant!!! draw!!! the thing right!!!!!!
---
oh my god its knuckles
#273 Posted: 08:21:33 12/06/2016 | Topic Creator
^ But at least you can draw it left :^)

Look at these GameFAQs polls.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/6...er-in-your-home
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/6...at-the-store-do
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/6...om-a-number-you
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/6...shower-or-bathe
These have nothing to do with gaming or technology! Why?!
I can understand some of the other non-gaming ones, but these are awfully specific.
And these are just from the last month. I'm sure there were much sillier ones earlier this year.
Maybe I just didn't notice, but I SWEAR there weren't this many non-gaming PoTDs last year.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:25:32 12/06/2016 by Drawdler
#274 Posted: 11:35:46 12/06/2016
The term, "Feminazi". Yes, disagree with the types of people you refer to when saying that word, but could you please use something that doesn't make you sound like a complete ****ing 12 year old?
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3404
#275 Posted: 16:18:48 14/06/2016
People self-advertising their YouTube channels on popular YouTubers' videos, especially if they pretend like they watched the video even though they probably didn't ("hey great vid now help me reach my 1000 subscriber goal plz!!!!!")
---
but i love it all smooth
#276 Posted: 12:07:52 16/06/2016
'Anime is trash' memes.
---
#SobbleSquad
#277 Posted: 00:57:20 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
"Don't worry! She's just shy!"
Has never been accurate for me and grossly oversimplifies my social anxiety.
---
#278 Posted: 11:54:29 20/06/2016
People that judge an entire show based off of one screenshot. I mean, come on! At least wait for a trailer or SOMETHING!
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#279 Posted: 17:44:54 20/06/2016
'Quoting for the page'
#280 Posted: 01:02:41 21/06/2016
When people don't get an obvious joke, even if you straight-up explain it to them and tell them it's a joke.
---
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4823
#281 Posted: 02:04:01 21/06/2016
here's something stupid that bothers me:

People.

Okay not all people, but many people do.

Here's one thing that bothers me most:

When you're in a fandom, just enjoying yourself and looking at all the neat fanart n' stuff, then someone gets the bright idea of saying something stupid like "teh fndom ish dying"

I hate it. I hate it because it actually gets to me, which is stupid.

I know better, too. Things people are fans of don't go magically falling from existence, never to be remembered again. That's just not how it works.

But for some reason these morons get to me, and I absolutely despise it. blawuroasundasd

doesn't even matter if I'm not in the fandom. Like, just enjoy the thing you like. don't go all "IT'S THE END OF THE WOOOOOORRRLLLDDDD!!!!!!1" on me.

Another thing that annoys me is how easy it is to bring me down.

It can be something someone says, or something like headphones breaking on me or something.

I'm already a very negative, pessimistic person, but when something goes wrong or someone mentions something, it just kills my spirits entirely.

And it's hard getting them back up again. Which I hate. It takes forever.

(I also hate how I always seem to find a reason to procrastinate things.)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:38:28 21/06/2016 by cowpowa23
#282 Posted: 10:51:31 21/06/2016
When you're looking at stuff from a fandom you like, but then people spam the same stupid images on it and post messages saying really hurtful things. I mean, why should we be bullied just because we like something?
---
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 5889
#283 Posted: 22:57:17 22/06/2016
Bimle.
---
I'm that one person who loves a particularly underappreciated minor character in a terrible anime no one remembers.
whirlwind fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4500
#284 Posted: 06:17:16 23/06/2016
Bimle.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2246
#285 Posted: 07:42:30 23/06/2016
Bimle.
#286 Posted: 11:58:36 23/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Drawdler.
---
#287 Posted: 13:38:52 23/06/2016
Pokemon genwunners. Yes, it is ok to get nostalgic once in a while and there's nothing wrong with preferring the first Gen over the others. But, it is not ok to let your nostalgia blind you so that you judge the new games before they even come out. Here's some typical things I hear genwunners say:

• "RIP, Pokemon." or "Pokemon has died after *Insert any generation before the current one*" - If Pokemon was dead, they wouldn't be releasing any more games and no one would be buying them.
  • "They're running out of ideas." - The worst thing is that it may be said when a new Pokemon is based on an animal species we've never had before.
  • "All the new Pokemon have bad/unoriginal designs." - Because nothing beats a magnet, a pokeball with eyes and a pile of sludge. All generations have their good and bad designs.
  • "I miss the original 151 Pokemon." - You can't miss something if it's still here. Just because they're not currently relevant, doesn't mean they're forgotten.
  • "Pokemon are starting to look like Digimon." - Huh? People thought Digimon was ripping off Pokemon. Since when was it the other way round?
  • "Kids today will never know about the original 151 Pokemon. I feel bad for them." - I feel bad for any so called Pokemon fans who aren't open minded enough to embrace new things. As I said above, the originals haven't gone anywhere.
---
#SobbleSquad
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#288 Posted: 16:14:32 23/06/2016
my first posts of dark spyro
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#289 Posted: 19:47:29 23/06/2016
Quote: alicecarp
Pokemon genwunners. Yes, it is ok to get nostalgic once in a while and there's nothing wrong with preferring the first Gen over the others. But, it is not ok to let your nostalgia blind you so that you judge the new games before they even come out. Here's some typical things I hear genwunners say:

• "RIP, Pokemon." or "Pokemon has died after *Insert any generation before the current one*" - If Pokemon was dead, they wouldn't be releasing any more games and no one would be buying them.
  • "They're running out of ideas." - The worst thing is that it may be said when a new Pokemon is based on an animal species we've never had before.
  • "All the new Pokemon have bad/unoriginal designs." - Because nothing beats a magnet, a pokeball with eyes and a pile of sludge. All generations have their good and bad designs.
  • "I miss the original 151 Pokemon." - You can't miss something if it's still here. Just because they're not currently relevant, doesn't mean they're forgotten.
  • "Pokemon are starting to look like Digimon." - Huh? People thought Digimon was ripping off Pokemon. Since when was it the other way round?
  • "Kids today will never know about the original 151 Pokemon. I feel bad for them." - I feel bad for any so called Pokemon fans who aren't open minded enough to embrace new things. As I said above, the originals haven't gone anywhere.

This exactly
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
#290 Posted: 09:40:17 24/06/2016 | Topic Creator
when anyone says a design is bad just because it's an inatimate object brought to life that's really stupid
i can understand being impartial to that and they can turn out really stupid in the wrong hands, but bringing inatimate objects to life can also require a lot more thought and be a lot more creative than putting a spin on an already-animate creature
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#291 Posted: 22:16:25 25/06/2016
Bimle
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5808
#292 Posted: 22:33:56 25/06/2016
Bimle.
---
Killing slow is the way I conquer
Until you know the meaning of suffer
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4964
#293 Posted: 00:37:32 26/06/2016
Having to go to the restroom 10 minutes in a movie. I just went 5 times! D:
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#294 Posted: 00:50:29 26/06/2016
My "friend"'s weird obsession with Japan. It has gone a little bit too far.
But whatever.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3046
#295 Posted: 02:47:01 26/06/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: thumper
Bimle

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Bimle.

You guys definitely aren't alone on this one.

- - -
---
oh my god its knuckles
#296 Posted: 04:34:53 26/06/2016 | Topic Creator
When you're just about to order something and it becomes unavailable

When you want to call someone but you're listening to music on your phone and don't want to pause it
---
#297 Posted: 12:27:12 26/06/2016
When I was a kid, it really annoyed me when I was on the phone to a friend or a grandparent, and then a family member would walk in, and while I was listening to them or even talking to them, they would keep trying to ask me who I was talking to.
---
#298 Posted: 12:30:42 26/06/2016 | Topic Creator
^ I used to do that to my mom, I think... Hheh...

When you don't know a friend's birthday and you want to draw them a birthday drawing but you have no idea when to do so. Ffhfhhhhfh!
---
#299 Posted: 12:34:38 26/06/2016
When your cat doesn't want to play when you do.

When you eating something nice, and then you drop a large bit of it on the carpet, and it gets all dusty so you have to throw it out. ;_:
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me